once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Could you trust another man who doesn't own a..

Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar

I bought a nice 1.5 inch stud finder the other day. No homo. I have to hang another tv on the wall and my magnetic one wasn’t doing a great job. The walls must be too thick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

congrats on getting the TVs on the wall. A lot of people on this forum don't have the heart or wallet to do that.
    📢

📢

Stop👏Normalizing👏Gender👏Capitalism👏 - Mara Hindle

$23.99 wall mount - Amazon
    $12.99 stud finder - Home Depot

This is a huge milestone. Haha.. good for Artifa, he didn't break his wife's buck's wallet or "bands nigga".

I salvage some beautiful 12 border pavers from my uncle after he decided to tear out his stone walkway and go with concert.

Tore out the wooden border it looks much better. Used about 40 of them.

Also took some of his stamped patio pavers and made a small pad for our fire pit so Im not constant reseeding the area it burned out.

Total material cost was about 60 bucks for the pavers base and leveling sand.

A professional would have charged you about 4 or 500 for that. Took around 6-7 hours total.

All you need is 2x4, mini-sledge or large rubber mallet, spade, scraper and a level.
    Last edited by Dooch; 10-20-2020 at 05:57 AM.

Haha. My stud finder was $20+ at Lowes. I needed to penetrate 1.5”. My little guy wouldn’t do that. (No little dick)

Ive put a couple tvs on the wall already and I have some on tv stands just because it was the only option with The location of windows/furring strip on the walls in the basement.

Banned

The best tool a man can have is a disposable income. My car is due for a service: oil change, coolant, transmission & brake fluid etc maybe some spark plug changes. Instead of being a weirdo and doing boring, time wasting tasks like changing oil I'll just pay someone 90 minutes of my wage and be done with it.

Now, a real man must have one or more of the following:

- Weber kettle grill <--- a must have no ifs or buts it's the most versatile and beginner friendly grill ever made and lasts a life time - I have two. If you don't have one and you live in a house you obviously wear manpons.

- A dedicated smoker, preferably a barrel to hang meats. This is the best method for ribs and a surprising method for 3" thick sirloin steaks

- Off set pellet smoker for the low and slows. This handles your big boy grills and shows your dedication to being a man. Entry level is okay.

- A rotisserie (attachment for another grill is fine) for all the wog food you need to eat

- Lump charcoal over briquettes which are for beta cucks. Redgum charcoal for the grill and Mallee for the rotisserie

- Smoking wood for extra flavour, I prefer maple

- Instant read thermometer: I use a grill eye because I can. The eye test is a failure, a good instant read thermometer will take your usual 2/10 bbqs up to a minimum of 5/10

Other essentials:

2" thick maple wood chopping board and steel cleaver, This is essential when preparing for a bbq

Victorinox 30cm carving knife. This is so you can easily slice through your picanha or carve up the perfect brisket

Charcoal chimney
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

I don't trust doofuses wearing medical masks or taking COVID-19 seriously.

94% of deaths were really caused by an average of three other serious health problems.

Reports this week indicated that over 50,000 of the COVID-19 "deaths" were really heart attacks.

Over 10,000 so-called COVID-19 deaths involved lung cancer!

So even with all these other causes being fraudulently reported as COVID-19 deaths, they still only came up with 220,000 deaths. 80% of them over age 65 which is suspicious as hell because those are the people with lung cancer and heart disease.

And we know that hospitals had an incentive to get reimbursed more through medicare if they classified a death as COVID-19. Then tons of aid money and grant money and some of the trillions in stimulus comes pouring in.

So what we have here is a scamdemic which your demoKKKRat authorities are still using to lock you down and muzzle you.

But I see people strapping diapers on their kids faces too. I'm surrounded by complacent, obedient, servile sycophants. I don't trust them one fucking bit. And I'm not the one falsely accusing others of spreading viruses. So I'm not even the most distrustful person out of the exchange. These fucking frauds are falsely accusing me of spreading a virus that is statistically harmless to me and them. Extreme outliers do not fit in the bell curve.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post

Nick Gooch says you're a Brit. Did they ban glyphosate from your country? Why the weeds? Squirt that shit, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    Nick Gooch says you're a Brit. Did they ban glyphosate from your country? Why the weeds? Squirt that shit, man.
    Hes an Aussie, and yes pull those weeds bro manz