I do laundry once a week. With washing powder n fabric softener. I don't really wear clothes that much. At home I only wear boxers most the thyme. New pair every day. Then I'll wear the same singlet n shorts every morning when I go for my bike ride/walk. Wash them once a week. The singlets get fuc'n filthy n disgusting in summer. Pretty funny when I stop at the supermarket on the way home.

This thyme of year I surf most every morning tho. As long as there's some kind of waves. Just getting back into that habit now. In those cases I just wear the shorts I surf in for the ride over to the beach, n then some other ones for the ride home.

I wear a different shirt at work for each shift. Same shorts. The shorts really don't get dirty. Was 'em once a week.

It's so rare for me to go out anywhere where I need to dress, other than work, that when I pull out a decent singlet or shirt, or shorts, I'll often wear em that one thyme n b like well fuck, I'm not gonna wash them just for that (unless they do get a little sweaty or whatever), n then they sit around for weeks, even months waiting to get worn again.

That's all pretty pedestrian, I think. Sorry to disappoint. U asked.

When it gets really hot, n my singlets I ride/walk in get really sweat soaked, I'll pull out a new one before laundry day if I have to.