Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who smells worse????

I do laundry once a week. With washing powder n fabric softener. I don't really wear clothes that much. At home I only wear boxers most the thyme. New pair every day. Then I'll wear the same singlet n shorts every morning when I go for my bike ride/walk. Wash them once a week. The singlets get fuc'n filthy n disgusting in summer. Pretty funny when I stop at the supermarket on the way home.

This thyme of year I surf most every morning tho. As long as there's some kind of waves. Just getting back into that habit now. In those cases I just wear the shorts I surf in for the ride over to the beach, n then some other ones for the ride home.

I wear a different shirt at work for each shift. Same shorts. The shorts really don't get dirty. Was 'em once a week.

It's so rare for me to go out anywhere where I need to dress, other than work, that when I pull out a decent singlet or shirt, or shorts, I'll often wear em that one thyme n b like well fuck, I'm not gonna wash them just for that (unless they do get a little sweaty or whatever), n then they sit around for weeks, even months waiting to get worn again.

That's all pretty pedestrian, I think. Sorry to disappoint. U asked.

When it gets really hot, n my singlets I ride/walk in get really sweat soaked, I'll pull out a new one before laundry day if I have to.

You don't shower, wear 1 pair of shorts at home for 7 days. The same shorts you ride your bike with. lol, you're bugged out

Nah sun I don't wear shorts at home. Just boxers. Different pair each day. I wear one pair of shorts on my rides/walks, n another pair at work. If I go anywhere else I'll wear another pair.

I don't think my laundry habits r bad at all, but then I don't think my washing habits r bad at all when I'm at home either.

I think u might all just b a bunch of pansies.

Nah sun I don't wear shorts at home. Just boxers. Different pair each day. I wear one pair of shorts on my rides/walks, n another pair at work. If I go anywhere else I'll wear another pair.

I don't think my laundry habits r bad at all, but then I don't think my washing habits r bad at all when I'm at home either.

I think u might all just b a bunch of pansies.

ok, miss read your post. Anyways, do you.

is a singlet a type of bra?

Banned

I’m thinking about gettin me a singlet for the days I mow the lawn.

Gruff Pup Impulse Singlet

5.0 out of 5 stars 4 ratings

[/COLOR]

Best price

Get $50 off instantly: Pay $0.00 upon approval for the Amazon Rewards Visa Card.

Banned

So I'm just wondering Noel, if this girl really needed to see you so soon, and you needed to take a shower and didn't have time to because you HAD to see her ASAP, why didn't you have her come to your place and while she was in route, you could have taken a shower?

Do you have a place? Or are you homeless? Still live with your parents? What's the deal?

Cos she was drunk. She called me at 10:30pm or some shit. That's y I couldn't lag too.

BTW I didn't actually consider having a shower, I don't think. Just saying I wouldn't have had thyme anyway.

She told me yesterday that she thinks about having sex with me a lot. So we'll c what happens from here.

Banned

Damn you rejected her on a booty call.

You better bang this girl soon before she starts to resent or think your gay.

^lolz, yeah TSA shut this shit down with that post.

6 pages in no thyme tho. I must b a fascinating guy. That's y all the girls wanna cuddle with me, lolz. Even when I stink of kebab.

I've been dating the girl from the kebab story for the last month. The other day I was in bed with her, n I was a bit sweaty, n I apologised if I smelled bad. She told me I didn't n that I never did. That I never really give off any odour at all, lolz.

I never eat kebabs before/when I c her, lolz.

Banned

Awwww. Thatz sweet.

Banned

Imagine being in bed with a chick and instead of being happy you’re in bed with a chick, you’re happy to prove a bunch of loser men on wu-Corp they were wrong about your body odor.