The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Ass will dam us
    You can only lose if you're playing

Banned

Yo fall back rob. You bout to get that maniggachete

lol at paying for followers.

great chart, art.

Banned

What makes you think Graveyard Shifter isn’t buying followers? His numbers seem a little unreasonable to me.

The funny thing about the stats as that scru face eclipses him in everything, except SoundCloud followers, which Shifter actually has more of, and in the end all that matters is how many people r actually listening to ur music.

But I agree with the bullshit stats thing. Whenever u post a new track on SoundCloud u get a bunch of fake followers. I think most of them end up unfollowing u too. I forget how it goes.

Lmao

all my shit is organic , I’ve never paid for any of my plays or followers , keep believing those numbers tho, let’s put up sales numbers and sees who’s laughing in the end lol

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    The funny thing about the stats as that scru face eclipses him in everything, except SoundCloud followers, which Shifter actually has more of, and in the end all that matters is how many people r actually listening to ur music.

But I agree with the bullshit stats thing. Whenever u post a new track on SoundCloud u get a bunch of fake followers. I think most of them end up unfollowing u too. I forget how it goes.
    thank u man, my listeners are actually real people but this shit amuses me , by all means , keep trying to discredit me, not even tripping lol

for the record, never claimed to be anybody, I’m the first To tell you i ain’t nobody, but if it makes you feel good to try and discredit because I’m not faking to make it, your prerogative lol, I did my numbers based solely on my content and even then, i rarely promote my shit and still get plays , go figure .

how do you have 20k plays on your shit and only 2 replies if you didn’t buy plays lolol y’all kill me,
    meanwhile tracks like this
    https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...r-lawless-prod are full of responses from real people who buy my shit.

nice try tho. I’ll never ever buy plays so keep worshipping fakers lmao
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 10-24-2019 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    What makes you think Graveyard Shifter isn’t buying followers? His numbers seem a little unreasonable to me.
    https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...d-shifter-anti
    Yea it’s unreasonable for me to have 4K+ organic views on a track with enough responses from fans to coincide with them , if that ain’t hating, don’t know what is lol damn
    post a scruface track with his fam base engaging him on SoundCloud ACCORDING TO THOSE NUMBERS being that it’s my primary music source right now, I’ll wait lmaao

you can’t be doing 30k+ views with only 18 responses, i smell payola and cheat codes lmo
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 10-24-2019 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    I guarantee Scru Face is probably taking advantage of all the paid services to build views and followers. It sounds like he gets a ton of promotion from the Youtube "reactor' community which is a huge Gen-Z thing. Twitter followers is a joke though, since studies show usually 3/4 are bots.

lets not forget how much my shit gets bootlegged , google my albums and damn near every underground hip hop bootleg site that matters have em, so if we really wanna talk numbers , people in places you never heard of are playing my shit, what do i care , i reach people beyond the ocean , I’m content , holla at me when people are discussing scru face music in languages uages none of us ever heard off lololol and if i wanted to verify my twitter account like i did my google, I’d do it, just don’t give a fuck like that man

cmon man

dont even play me like that art
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 10-24-2019 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicRingz View Post
    Famous artists and even politicians do it. I don't see why your brother would hesitate. Unless he's like a "social media purist" or something.

What's his obsession with Eminem though? It looks like he has about 75 videos on his channel reacting to Eminem related stuff.
    It's completely illogical, and nobody looks at subscriber numbers anymore. If you're trying to make a living rapping, why would you buy fake fans? People that do that want to have the perception of size but you just look big to a non-existent audience. Even dumb ass politicians that do it. What's the fucking point? lol, so you can not know how much traction you actually have? But yeah he doesn't buy followers. You can see from the engagement levels (which is what matters).

He really likes eminem. You have 40,000 posts on a wutang forum so I'm sure you can relate.
    Last edited by TSA; 10-24-2019 at 10:18 PM.

700K followers and someone is going to reach for something. Like youtube comments about you

Banned

That hurts.

Banned

Damn this up church dude raw.

You can tell how angry sxruface is that a white dude is better than him.
    Last edited by Dooch; 10-25-2019 at 06:13 AM.