The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Ass will dam us
    You can only lose if you're playing

Banned

Yo fall back rob. You bout to get that maniggachete

lol at paying for followers.

great chart, art.

Banned

What makes you think Graveyard Shifter isn’t buying followers? His numbers seem a little unreasonable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    What makes you think Graveyard Shifter isn’t buying followers? His numbers seem a little unreasonable to me.
    https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...d-shifter-anti
    Yea it’s unreasonable for me to have 4K+ organic views on a track with enough responses from fans to coincide with them , if that ain’t hating, don’t know what is lol damn
    post a scruface track with his fam base engaging him on SoundCloud ACCORDING TO THOSE NUMBERS being that it’s my primary music source right now, I’ll wait lmaao

you can’t be doing 30k+ views with only 18 responses, i smell payola and cheat codes lmo
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 10-24-2019 at 09:58 PM.

The funny thing about the stats as that scru face eclipses him in everything, except SoundCloud followers, which Shifter actually has more of, and in the end all that matters is how many people r actually listening to ur music.

But I agree with the bullshit stats thing. Whenever u post a new track on SoundCloud u get a bunch of fake followers. I think most of them end up unfollowing u too. I forget how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    The funny thing about the stats as that scru face eclipses him in everything, except SoundCloud followers, which Shifter actually has more of, and in the end all that matters is how many people r actually listening to ur music.

But I agree with the bullshit stats thing. Whenever u post a new track on SoundCloud u get a bunch of fake followers. I think most of them end up unfollowing u too. I forget how it goes.
    thank u man, my listeners are actually real people but this shit amuses me , by all means , keep trying to discredit me, not even tripping lol

for the record, never claimed to be anybody, I’m the first To tell you i ain’t nobody, but if it makes you feel good to try and discredit because I’m not faking to make it, your prerogative lol, I did my numbers based solely on my content and even then, i rarely promote my shit and still get plays , go figure .

how do you have 20k plays on your shit and only 2 replies if you didn’t buy plays lolol y’all kill me,
    meanwhile tracks like this
    https://soundcloud.com/graveyardshif...r-lawless-prod are full of responses from real people who buy my shit.

nice try tho. I’ll never ever buy plays so keep worshipping fakers lmao
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 10-24-2019 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post

lol, Soundcloud sank 2 years ago because the company was having internal issues and artists were getting paid absolutely nothing for their streams despite them putting ads on there. They tried to fix their monetizing model and lost their thunder because it was still shit pay, only the corporate end was now unprofitable. Youtube and Apple music pay best, hence the emphasis.

Last edited by TSA; 10-27-2019 at 10:36 PM.

No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

eye would rock Graveyard's shit in the 4 runner

eye would be embarassed rocking that scru face shit...people might think om a swine eating bama

Peace to D-Projectile, Lord Nose, Robbie, Radioactive man and all the other civilized ones here

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by knewmucus View Post
    eye would rock Graveyard's shit in the 4 runner

eye would be embarassed rocking that scru face shit...people might think om a swine eating bama

Peace to D-Projectile, Lord Nose, Robbie, Radioactive man and all the other civilized ones here

who the fuck are you? you haven't made a post to this forum in over 3.5 years and you just all of a sudden show up out of the blue to defend Graveyard Shifter?? haha....

what's going on here? are you a secondary, or did graveyard shifter beg your to come here to defend his honor? you fucking weirdo

How would he even know that 'robbie' is robbie lol. There's a lot of stupid things about the concept of a guy coming from the grave for this moderately interesting thread alone, but that one stuck out for some reason. Graveyard shifter is really weird and dumb.

who the fuck are you? you haven't made a post to this forum in over 3.5 years and you just all of a sudden show up out of the blue to defend Graveyard Shifter?? haha....

what's going on here? are you a secondary, or did graveyard shifter beg your to come here to defend his honor? you fucking weirdo
    you are such a piece of shit lmao
    man..how much of a loser are you. you are so paranoid its laughable, you actually think i'd beg anyone to defend me? or have a secondary? on this dead fucking site? dude, go outside, you are on here a lil too much and you are proving more and more how much of a loser you are.
    YOU THINK I'D BEG ANYONE TO DEFEND ME FROM YOU? A NOTHING? A NOBODY? LMAO

DUDE, I'Ve beefed with cats with actual followings/fans and destroyed their whole existence, who the fuck are you? you think because i've been letting it slide , you think im shook of you? brah, you are an ant when it comes to what you are trying to do right now..trust me, if i dedicated time to destroying you, ID obliterate you to no end, i don't think you understand what it means to cross me and what i'd actually do..if you want it, lets go for it MR I CAN DIG UP ON PEOPLE..i can play that game too, better than you.

i wouldn't expect anything less from a weirdo who invites strangers off the internet to baseball games, just shows you are a creep virgin that needs to logg off wu corp for an hr a day at least. whats worse is you are a coward that hides behind someone elses face and have nothing to show for your life,tell me "whoever you are", what have you done thats worthy of talking about.. as far as i know, you greatest achievement is being a mod on a dead wu-tang website...please stop embarrassing yourself. you are so obsessed with peoples lives, it only shows you ain't got one, you spent your energy googling me for my stats while i don't even care you exist, lmao..you are failing at life, spend that time doing something productive, get a girlfriend, a job...wu-tang corp isn't a life, we all logg off here to go live and you are always on...are you that lonely creepy man? lmao

your thread is failing and now you trying to salvage it by using the secondary.i begged excuse. you piece of shit. besides dooch , no one is gonna be on the fuck graveyard shifter campaign you are trying to start, you failed at this and if i really wanted to, I'd probably find out how much of a failure you are at real life. go ahead..try me.

for the record, no one is laughing with you, trust me, they are laughing at you. if you only knew what folks on here actually think of you lolol

you are so sad, even ,lurkers are coming on here to derail your shit LMFAO..yeah i begged..bitch please
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 10-30-2019 at 09:49 AM.

No Father to my stench

eye don't post here anymore...if you want to know why just ask, billy powers

but eye visit from time to time and ceen you perpatrating the fraud and thought it would be the perfect time to chime in

eye had no clue Graveyard was Radioactive or that he had them darts until you posted this bullshit

come on castanza...you know damn well that Scruface shit is that new age homo flow shit...you just trolling