Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Battle of the Nobodies: Scru Face Jean vs. Graveyard Shifter

Banned

I hadn’t heard a good rap song in a decade thank you for this Rob.

Banned

I think Darryl should write his brothers shit. He’s way better.

Banned

If rednex ever fully invested in the rap game it’s ove. They are the fringe now. It’s time we hear from them

the comparisons are pretty hilarious though, we don't do the same type of shit and i haven't been active on most of those sites for years now, except for twitter which i got back on this year after a 4 year silence, bandcamp which i signed up for this year and am already pushing over 10k and soundcloud and we know what those numbers look like lol

but in the end who cares, not even mad at the kid, let him do his thing, i'd rather he thrived than do some fuck shit that would hurt others so, good for him if its working out for him, even though them numbers don't match up with the engagements lol

and art, you remember the movie you mocked me for not doing? I'm gearing up to get it done, lets discuss how that does when i finish the end product. aight?

lol

p.e.a.c.e

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    Euro Wu Jackets Belgians ooooze the syrup in
    shots fired dayum hahaha

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    the comparisons are pretty hilarious though, we don't do the same type of shit and i haven't been active on most of those sites for years now, except for twitter which i got back on this year after a 4 year silence, bandcamp which i signed up for this year and am already pushing over 10k and soundcloud and we know what those numbers look like lol

but in the end who cares, not even mad at the kid, let him do his thing, i'd rather he thrived than do some fuck shit that would hurt others so, good for him if its working out for him, even though them numbers don't match up with the engagements lol

and art, you remember the movie you mocked me for not doing? I'm gearing up to get it done, lets discuss how that does when i finish the end product. aight?

lol

p.e.a.c.e
    The one you wrapped up 11 years ago? dudes are going to be walking around in tri-colored shearlings talking on blackberries.

https://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sh...ect)&p=1372698

You still hung up on that old small budget test project??had you not been a hater and been on my fb, u would have seen it and why i had to take it down for legal reasons, common knowledge , even spoke on it here about how i faced aome legal problems for the project but you chose to see what u wanna , butI’m talking about something actually funded by investors that will be quality, don’t get it fucked up . Whatever u salty about, in gonna make you saltier

believe that shit

done with this thread
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 10-25-2019 at 11:34 AM.

Banned

bahahaha, relax. i just saw your little note you sent me. its just some good old fashioned ball busting. i was going to make this thread a couple weeks back when you and T$A was beefing about who's better, you or his brother. the whole thing was absurd because in actuality, neither of you amount to anything in the rap game. i just got around to it now, so that's why it seems it came from left field.

however, come on man, you must admit all of the stuff you posted a decade ago about "moves" you were making in the industry was just some bullshit to make some euro-trash wu fans think you were cool. i mean, i'm sure everyone here has exaggerated about something just a little bit

Nah i won’t relax
    u tried to slick start a fuck graveyard shifter thread and when everyone did not bite because dudes know i ain’t no hater or liar, u decide to go dig up some shit that went sour in my life to discredit me, admit u failed with this one, u thought people would be in here on some fuck shifter , he is a failure shit but they didn’t, u thought I’d be in here on some fuck scruface shit but I’m not because guess what, i don’t sit on my Ass all day on wu Corp hoping someone fails, no matter what beef I’ve had with these guys, that ain’t me so , try again. I’ll be here

Banned

dude, stop. you're a 45 year old rapper from minnesota who never got put on and 20 years later only has 2,000 twitter followers to show for his career.

nobody ever bought any of your music. quit pretending it got bootlegged, you got screwed over, bad deals, bad luck, etc. nobody knows you outside of this forum and outside of the twin cities. you never had any meetings with major players in the movie industry, investors or geffen records. your whole wu-life story is a sham.

once you read your own bullshit from 11 years ago that i posted, you said you were done with this thread because you couldn't even defend that lie. take your own advice and be done with this thread.
    Last edited by Sir Artsdradamus; 10-25-2019 at 12:26 PM.

I don't believe I've ever had a 'who's better, graveyard shifter and anyone' beef in my life. I think there was a time a few years ago when he was 'going in' on him and I said 'he's literally doing better than you', but I wouldn't even count that. If I've ever beefed with graveyard shifter, it's been about him being full of shit or cringy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scru face View Post
    Look, from a real rapper to a wannabe rapper, fall back. I sense some jealousy from you, radioactive. But one day you may be able to pull in women that Derick and me have. You just need to work on that confidence, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Lmao

this weirdo called itself a real rapper

u can’t even crack 100 plays

we ain’t peers dawg , don’t fool yourself lmao

remember when your slow brother tried to put your music here and they clowned you instead? Lmao

go away tardo

Why would someone i'm related to punctuate a sentence with ",bro" and ",fall back". That's a C- fake account. Of course, Graveyard Shifter will go into full autobiographical wars with it.

You've now going from 3rd to 1st on the suspect account owners list for it though.

Banned

Damn T$A. You’re shook from when Graveyard Shifter brought up the moms criminal history. I haven’t see. A Wu-Corp back pedal like this since Style called Sid’s mom at the lingerie shop.

huh?
    Did you get fired?