Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Battle of the Nobodies: Scru Face Jean vs. Graveyard Shifter

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Graveyard shifter is really weird and dumb.
    What makes you say that? Just curious.

I've always wonder what song Grave did with this beat. It has that old school Wu sound to it.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

i think its wierd and dumb to bring up your political ties and decade old secondaries to inflate yourself in a thread that you have no reason engaging to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    who the fuck are you? you haven't made a post to this forum in over 3.5 years and you just all of a sudden show up out of the blue to defend Graveyard Shifter?? haha....

what's going on here? are you a secondary, or did graveyard shifter beg your to come here to defend his honor? you fucking weirdo
    you are such a piece of shit lmao
    man..how much of a loser are you. you are so paranoid its laughable, you actually think i'd beg anyone to defend me? or have a secondary? on this dead fucking site? dude, go outside, you are on here a lil too much and you are proving more and more how much of a loser you are.
    YOU THINK I'D BEG ANYONE TO DEFEND ME FROM YOU? A NOTHING? A NOBODY? LMAO

DUDE, I'Ve beefed with cats with actual followings/fans and destroyed their whole existence, who the fuck are you? you think because i've been letting it slide , you think im shook of you? brah, you are an ant when it comes to what you are trying to do right now..trust me, if i dedicated time to destroying you, ID obliterate you to no end, i don't think you understand what it means to cross me and what i'd actually do..if you want it, lets go for it MR I CAN DIG UP ON PEOPLE..i can play that game too, better than you.

i wouldn't expect anything less from a weirdo who invites strangers off the internet to baseball games, just shows you are a creep virgin that needs to logg off wu corp for an hr a day at least. whats worse is you are a coward that hides behind someone elses face and have nothing to show for your life,tell me "whoever you are", what have you done thats worthy of talking about.. as far as i know, you greatest achievement is being a mod on a dead wu-tang website...please stop embarrassing yourself. you are so obsessed with peoples lives, it only shows you ain't got one, you spent your energy googling me for my stats while i don't even care you exist, lmao..you are failing at life, spend that time doing something productive, get a girlfriend, a job...wu-tang corp isn't a life, we all logg off here to go live and you are always on...are you that lonely creepy man? lmao

your thread is failing and now you trying to salvage it by using the secondary.i begged excuse. you piece of shit. besides dooch , no one is gonna be on the fuck graveyard shifter campaign you are trying to start, you failed at this and if i really wanted to, I'd probably find out how much of a failure you are at real life. go ahead..try me.

for the record, no one is laughing with you, trust me, they are laughing at you. if you only knew what folks on here actually think of you lolol

you are so sad, even ,lurkers are coming on here to derail your shit LMFAO..yeah i begged..bitch please
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 10-30-2019 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    What makes you say that? Just curious.

I've always wonder what song Grave did with this beat. It has that old school Wu sound to it.
    he is saying that because i forced him to admit he is the spawn of a scamming janitor. No matter how much he tries, it won't change that shit, which makes the maker of this thread even more of a creten dummy, posting numbers by people who's family are known scammers lmao.

whats funnier is, these dudes have been on this since i started checking folks for talking down on black folks, cats are salty, don't think i don't know the real reason for this shit and the irony of trying to post a dude who straight up shits on yall daily on youtube lmfao..

stop fucking your sister vandalay or whatever the fuck you are, its messing with your head

another thing

stop pretending you don't know whats up, you a piece of work lmao
    you a mod, thats what u do for a living, you know how to check IP'S and im pretty sure you did and now pretending thats a secondary LMAO

man...i'm loving how pathetic this thread has made you. keep going..i'm right here laughing at you

cornball

mr vandy boy
    this is what i do daily, without promo, or buying plays...you mad? LMAO

wanna see my sales?? BET THAT WOULD REALLY MAKE THAT VAGINA OF YOURS BLEED HARD, wouldn't it

hating don't pay lmao

edit:
    i didn't wanna be petty but fuck it, i got time today, here, a taste of what u wanna see so bad,ill give u just 2 previews, monthly sales summaries

i could go for days lmao
    i won't even get started on my spotify, tunecore, and other streaming site royalties, all money sitting there, i Haven't touched,money i don't even need but im a nobody lmao.. i'm somehow a failure,yet this shit yeilds me an income LMAO

you mad? or you want more receipts...unlike you..i ain't got shit to hide. Thats why all my shit is PUBLIC lmao

fucking dunce
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 10-30-2019 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    knewmucus / knewcheeze is actually a legit poster. I remember him being the tall ginger guy with a beard & man bun who posted in ktl. Check Two seemed fascinated with his youtube uploads.
    that piece of trash knows,trust me..he is pretending to save face

he ain't fooling no one

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post

i wouldn't expect anything less from a weirdo who invites strangers off the internet to baseball games, just shows you are a creep virgin that needs to logg off wu corp for an hr a day at least.

you're confusing me for the other fat pasty white guy with no life on this forum

LMAO
    like you don't even hide it.. you live on this shit.

a smart person would have waited at least an hr or 2 LMAO

damn ...wan't me to hook you up with a girlfriend? you seem lonely AF lmao

i'm getting off now

have fun trying to discredit me further, i'm sure when i come back later, you will still be on here showing us how sad and lonely of a loser you are lmao
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 10-30-2019 at 10:24 AM.

Banned

you are such a piece of shit lmao
    man..how much of a loser are you. you are so paranoid its laughable, you actually think i'd beg anyone to defend me? or have a secondary? on this dead fucking site? dude, go outside, you are on here a lil too much and you are proving more and more how much of a loser you are.
    YOU THINK I'D BEG ANYONE TO DEFEND ME FROM YOU? A NOTHING? A NOBODY? LMAO

DUDE, I'Ve beefed with cats with actual followings/fans and destroyed their whole existence, who the fuck are you? you think because i've been letting it slide , you think im shook of you? brah, you are an ant when it comes to what you are trying to do right now..trust me, if i dedicated time to destroying you, ID obliterate you to no end, i don't think you understand what it means to cross me and what i'd actually do..if you want it, lets go for it MR I CAN DIG UP ON PEOPLE..i can play that game too, better than you.

i wouldn't expect anything less from a weirdo who invites strangers off the internet to baseball games, just shows you are a creep virgin that needs to logg off wu corp for an hr a day at least. whats worse is you are a coward that hides behind someone elses face and have nothing to show for your life,tell me "whoever you are", what have you done thats worthy of talking about.. as far as i know, you greatest achievement is being a mod on a dead wu-tang website...please stop embarrassing yourself. you are so obsessed with peoples lives, it only shows you ain't got one, you spent your energy googling me for my stats while i don't even care you exist, lmao..you are failing at life, spend that time doing something productive, get a girlfriend, a job...wu-tang corp isn't a life, we all logg off here to go live and you are always on...are you that lonely creepy man? lmao

your thread is failing and now you trying to salvage it by using the secondary.i begged excuse. you piece of shit. besides dooch , no one is gonna be on the fuck graveyard shifter campaign you are trying to start, you failed at this and if i really wanted to, I'd probably find out how much of a failure you are at real life. go ahead..try me.

for the record, no one is laughing with you, trust me, they are laughing at you. if you only knew what folks on here actually think of you lolol

you are so sad, even ,lurkers are coming on here to derail your shit LMFAO..yeah i begged..bitch please
    Lol wtf am I being grouped in with Vandalay for?

Banned

the music is actually goin good,ive been really inspired lately,plus im working on an album which ill try to release on my own,i also have had a few links to geffen records,i wanna see how that works out,its all a process ya know but please support my album when i start selling that shit ..1
    holy shit. 12 years ago you were bragging about connects with Geffen Records who were going to get you a deal to today where you're refreshing your paypal every five minutes hoping you got another $3 from bandcamp so you can walk down to Dollar General for some Ramen Noodles and a Snapple to get some food in your stomach.

i can't believe you just posted your paypal showing 13 albums sales in the past 10 months.

you fucking loser.

do you brag to all the guys at your warehouse job about how you "built with Shorty Shit Stain on facebook" or opened for Long Axe from the Beggaz at a dive bar in St. Paul 15 years ago?

clowns for kids birthday parties make more money and have more gigs than you. you're making $3 every couple of days. hang up the mic and delete your pro tools and go get a real job. maybe you can become a kids birthday clown. how you with balloon animals, Clown?

lol didn't he say he was at Inspectah s t a t u s a n x i e t y Deck's birthday party?

Dude plz stfu seriously
    i don’t give a shit what you have to say at this point, you can go on and on about me and my character and I’ll tell you this, I’ve been very candid about who i am, it’s no secret, i don’t pretend , I’m not a good guy, not a good person at all and for most part don’t care if anyone likes me or not, but what u not gonna do is discredit my hard work, fuck outta here . I don’t give a fuck if you think my numbers aren’t to your satisfaction, they are mine, i did that, and , that’s my brand and my supporters you are disrespecting by negating my shit so fuck you, eat a dick you piece of shit.

on a sidenote , who the fuck do you think you are, like dude , don’t throw stones in glass houses, you are the creepiest weirdo on here, you think we forgot that you actually go to peoples homes off this forum on some stalker shit? U have to have the saddest life to be doing all that and then googling me and what I’m doing, where are your accolades ? While you here shitting on me, the same wu dudes who’s dicks you suck all day on here are sharing my music and doing whatever it takes to work on me, u keep bringing up this movie shit, u never asked yourself why the likes of Solomon Childs wanna collabo on that end but I’m gonna make you saltier.

dude i got cats the caliber of jus Allah as supporters and lovers of my shit, reaching out to work with me, you really think this thread moves me ? Lmfao. Let me remind you, i did that shit, by myself , no cheat codes so fuck you for insinuating that shit you herb

go on my social media and see the pics of me on set of the coen brothers movie, a serious man, the very year my project got ruined by haters like you, if anything , i made those connects, i can call the coen brothers any day i want for advice on my shit, can you? LMFAO

fuck outta here

you mad?
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 10-30-2019 at 06:06 PM.

lol why is he having a melt down

Banned

haha, Clown was an extra in a scene that got cut from a Coen Brothers movie and Solomon Childs is charging him for a feature and he thinks he's A-List in Hollywood.

bahahaha.

How much is Solomon Childs charging for a verse these days? $200-250? you can't afford that shit. you're only selling 13 albums every 10 months. at that pace, you're going to have to save up for another 5 years before you can afford that.