Thread: Shyheim.. what a good dude..

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

Default Shyheim.. what a good dude..

https://youtu.be/Me71_Du2BzA

U aint heard of em? Pretty sure he was a killa bee at one time. Werd up
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Father N Dangerous View Post
    Shyheim.. what a good dude..
    You know he was convicted of manslaughter, right?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Shaolin Master

Is the original poster a crackhead?

He was? Wtf didnt know that hes still my guy tho
    My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it

In January 2014, Shyheim turned himself into authorities facing charges for leaving the scene of an accident during a hit-and-run accident that left one person dead.[12] On August 21, 2014, Shyheim was sentenced to 14 years in prison after he pled guilty to second degree manslaughter. He also received a concurrent term of seven years for a gun conviction, and is subject to five years' post release supervision.[13][14]

Well god damn