Thread: The Psychology of an Incel

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    {>____<}

Default The Psychology of an Incel

Jesus. This is sad. He has aspergers (Austim), which makes it even worst for him to meet anyone. He was heavily picked on in high school because of his autism. Still, this asshole killed people because he could not get a girl. Weak and no strength.

Look, listen, I think that those people have deeper problems with finding acceptance, and not just sex. I think this is due to some men unable to find sex. If you guys remember Eliot R. refused a prostitute that his father offered to take him to (sad that a father would do this but he was looking out for his son). He was ranting about "love", as if he knew what love is, but still his father didn't understand what he was talking about. I think that this is deeper than just getting a dime chick. These men have been failed by society in a way.

I picture them as shut-in people who are too afraid and don't know how to make friends. So they spend their time on their computers ranting and scheming.

This is nothing more than hate towards men and especially women. These men (some of them) end up raping women because of how society treated them.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 11-02-2019 at 11:21 AM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty