Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Risen" documentary about Hell Razah currently streaming on Amazon

Peace CT

Question/Spoiler alert. Did Razah really just fault OUATIS MVP Shabazz for his brain aneurism? First I ever heard. Peace

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Not gonna lie this was difficult to watch, one of my favorite rappers just unable to do what he does at the highest level. To see him struggle like that hurt a bit. Art is spot on sbout the documentary though. He seemed to blame Shabazz for the brain aneurism though. You can tell he felt betrayed by Shabazz though. If you noticed when Razah dropped his Renaissance Child album he shouted out Wu even in the booklet and it was all love, he was still down with Macabeez. Once Shabazz came back in the picture he started sneak dissing wu "Audiobiography" and other tracks where he was sneak dissing wu. "My Brothers Keeper" from Thug Angelz was another track they did sneak dissing. As stated in the DVD Shabazz was constantly dissing Wu and resented them so I think Razah took his side so he felt betrayed once he found out Bazz was dealing with Gravediggaz. Shabazz snuck off and did his solo deal so I'm not shocked if this is true. Also, it was interesting knowing Hell Razah was on that run from like 07-12' and he was working a 9-5. He was even beefing with priest at one point that's why Maccabeez never dropped a second LP. Just sad to see, I wish him the best though. They could've did some more with the history of Sunz of Man it was more like a skim through.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Peace CT

According to IG he just beat cancer too. Crazy. Peace

Was wondering if this was available and how it was. thanks for the rundown kids
    http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/6476/adjeod2.gif
    :: Wu-Tang Mountain is no more ::

Wu-Tang: failing the internet tubes since 1997

PRODIGAL SUN

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    According to IG he just beat cancer too. Crazy. Peace
    wow,poor razah