Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Generation Wu - 7.O.D. (ft. PXWER, SUNGOD, Y.D.B., and INTELL)

Default 2nd Generation Wu - 7.O.D. (ft. PXWER, SUNGOD, Y.D.B., and INTELL)

This shit is heat with Method Man's, Ghostface's, ODB's, and U-God's sons spitting heat over a CREAM sampled beat.

https://youtu.be/03uoZJpyg8M

Enjoy Fam!
    I'm the Greatest Scientifically Inclined Mind Since Einstein!!!!

Mörder Props.
    Thanks 2 God. These Wu Seeds are growing very fast.

Veteran Member

This is dope! Father Sha is nice

yeah this is da shiznit

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Dope!

PRODIGAL SUN

I like this,, cant wait to listen to the album

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Where's PIRO?
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Banned

Pop da Brown Hornet got beef with Jojo Pellegrino for producing this beat.

Shaolin Master

Smh at Pop Bown Hornet... he just seems like a beer-swilling, porch-dwelling old fart-bag these days; always has a bee in his bonnet about something.
    We get it... you are from SI and have been repping since time immemorial. Don't understand his gripe with JJP at all; Jo Jo is sick.

Anyway, this is a great track - highly enjoyable. All the Wu seeds came good, but InTeLL fucking hit the home run at the end... boy is talented and underrated (must get it from his moms).

Wu-Tang Clan Children Form Group, 2nd Generation Wu

Considering the Wu-Tang Clan’s sprawling membership — nine core members with a couple dozen auxiliary members — it’s not surprising that, a year after the group belatedly celebrated its 25 th anniversary, several of its offspring have formed a group called 2 nd Generation Wu.
    The group’s members consist of U-God’s son iNTeLL, Method Man’s son PXWER, Ghostface Killah’s son SUN GOD, and Young Dirty Bastard, son of the late “Old Dirty Bastard.
    “Growing up, I’ve always had the mindset of ‘I am who I am, my father is who he is,” iNTeLL told SILive.com, a publication based in their and Wu-Tang’s home base of Staten Island, N.Y. “We’re all next in line to receive ‘Wu-Tang is forever’ but at the same time, we all have our own unique sound and we’re ready to share that together.”

The group dropped its debut single this month titled “7 O.D.” through Dock Street Records, which is also based in Staten Island, and there are plenty of audible signs of their background: a general ‘90s hip-hop vibe and several lyrical quotes from Wu-Tang songs and sayings.
    The group’s members have all been pursuing music for several years but didn’t become aware of each other until relatively recently. 2nd Generation Wu made their debut in Staten Island back in July.
    “Once I was aware that we all do music, I was like ‘holy sh–, ‘” iNTeLL said. “We aren’t really in communication like that but we all have music in our DNA. Now imagine if we all get together. How powerful that would be.”
    And despite their lineage, the group insists on forging their own path.
    “We’re infusing the sounds of our fathers to create a new Wu-Tang dynasty,” iNTeLL said. “Even in the first single, we made sure to add pieces of our fathers music underneath our raps so we can give the fans clues as to who our fathers were.”
    So far, the group has the support of at least one of their dads. “He’s supportive and he’s just letting me do what I do,” PXWER said. ““I take serious pride in being a child of Wu-Tang but we’re also trying to cement ourselves in our careers.”
    The group plans to release an album in the “near future,” they told the paper.
    “2nd Generation Wu” members say they will release a music video to their debut single by the end of 2019 and plan to drop an album in the “near future.” “7 O.D,” produced by Jo-Jo Pellegrino and J.Glaze, racked up 29,000 views in three days.
    “We comin’ in strong,” iNTeLL said. “This isn’t a ‘dip our toe in’ kind of thing. This plan is in full force, we here.”

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

Cool. But I thought Mef’s son was called Father Sha?

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVizion View Post
    Yea that’s Pxwer. He used to go by “Father Sha” (short for his real name Shaquan). Meth’s second son is named Raekwon.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdEyeVizion View Post
    Yea that’s Pxwer. He used to go by “Father Sha” (short for his real name, Shaquan). Meth’s second son is named Raekwon.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

I thought sun dog was in jail.