Thread: Question regarding King Just?

nada ignorante

Default Question regarding King Just?

He dropped his debut Mystics Of The God in 95. Was he ever a official wu affiliate/killa bee?
    N.I.

Default King Just

As far as I know, King Just chose not to claim the Wu emblem and had his own movement called Black Fist.

Rza does mention Shaolin Soldiers (and maybe King Just) on the "Killa Beez on a swarm" interlude preceding "Clan in da Front" from the first Wu album.

Out of King Just's Shaolin Soldiers crew, both King Just himself and Leatha Face were later part of U-God's shortly lived Hillside Scramblers crew/project.

Leatha Face would later catch a strong online conflict with U-God, during which profane disses (lyrical and otherwise) were exchanged back and forth.

Profes of Shaolin Soldiers went on to be called Fes Taylor, former artist of Inspectah Deck. They eventually had issues as well.

King Just's debut album, "Mystics of the God", contains production from Easy Mo Bee (who worked with Rza before the conception of Wu-Tang), RNS (who taught Rza how to produce), and someone known as Mza (get the connection?).

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Leatha Fase is a dope spitter, hope he returns soon. I thoroughly enjoyed Flight 10304 (T-2 Fly)

Quote Originally Posted by Merc Versus View Post

As far as I know, King Just chose not to claim the Wu emblem and had his own movement called Black Fist.

Rza does mention Shaolin Soldiers (and maybe King Just) on the "Killa Beez on a swarm" interlude preceding "Clan in da Front" from the first Wu album.

Out of King Just's Shaolin Soldiers crew, both King Just himself and Leatha Face were later part of U-God's shortly lived Hillside Scramblers crew/project.

Leatha Face would later catch a strong online conflict with U-God, during which profane disses (lyrical and otherwise) were exchanged back and forth.

Profes of Shaolin Soldiers went on to be called Fes Taylor, former artist of Inspectah Deck. They eventually had issues as well.

King Just's debut album, "Mystics of the God", contains production from Easy Mo Bee (who worked with Rza before the conception of Wu-Tang), RNS (who taught Rza how to produce), and someone known as Mza (get the connection?).

MZA is known as Quincy Fickling or Mizza. He produced for Raekwon's Ice Water and Ghostface. He produced Ghost's "Street Bullies" from Apollo Kids album
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s2e...ture=emb_title

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

nada ignorante

Thank u for that great input.

Mörder Props 4 this Info.
    So we gotta Check out more from fest Taylor, lethafase And of course kJ