Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Autofellatio Redux

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Default Autofellatio Redux

So, last night i dreamed that i was sucking my own dick in my office at work. Im not sure what triggered this lucid and intense dreamscape adventure, and dont particularly care.

Perhaps that mystery is part of the majesty of the experience, but i digress.

The dream was pleasant, although i woke up before climaxing, irl and in the dream.

For the record, i am not flexible enough to actually suck my dick, but would absolutely attempt to do so if it was within my skillset.

Nevertheless, i was immediately motivated to come to wucorp to discuss my experience. It has been a while, but as i recall from the days of my youth, this website is primarily dedicated to men discussing, pontificating on, and attempting to suck their own dicks.

As i recall, it was a somewhat controversial topic, but most of us came to the consensus that if one is able to suck his own knob, not only should he, but he would be insane not to. There were a few puritan dissenters, but they were young, immature wutang fans with still-forming brains.

So, wucorp, here in 2019, how have your views on autofellatio evolved? Can we all agree that, if able, it is clearly the right move?

Banned

suck this drunk alcohol dick.

welcom back dan

There's some fresh dicks and dick memorabilia on the wucorp facebook group chat. This particular forum has lost the 'luster'.
    Of course, since everyone is a grown man with responsibility, there's a lot less 'opposition' to the 'lifestyle'.

Banned

I remember awhile back you bought Desperado on DVD.

I’m curious, do you still have it?

Jews are way better than white ppl imo. There's no comparison. I'm watching a Netflix show about popular toys and jews came up with everything. ev-er-y-th-ing. He man, power rangers, star wars. god damn. There's like 7 of them in total and they output is unreal.

This country would really suck without them. I couldn't imagine a country where only black people produce total creativity output, and the other 75 million people talk about how they bought power tools from jews 'just in case' for like, 320 years. It would be hell. White people have honestly done nothing. Even the shit they claim to do, is jewish.

Nobody stays on topic these days. We all need to be on ritalin.

In theory, using your own hand is no different from using your own mouth. In practise its icky (probably, I can't reach).

Banned

You can tell the guys who need to call a plumber to snake a drain.

Banned

One week he’s an anti-Semite, next week he hates Muslims, then it’s whites.

Darryl had become the fat old guy he thought I was.

Robby is so god damn dumb dude lol jesus. You're really trailer dude.

I like how bitcoin forum white people have this black person in their head who they're constantly arguing with because 96% of that black persons thoughts are slavery LOL. You can't make a post on the internet about where to find a reasonably priced sofa without

"u KOOW d'IRiSh weer sleev's 2?"

lol I literally saw someone post about redlining and some ty lopez nigga with an inflamed face and pockmarks jumps out the box talking about
    "I don't know why everything has to be about slavery" LOL yoo.

And what is with this 'it turns out the jews were really the ones being white people the whole time' lol. nigga if you don't shut the fuck up and go buy silver

Banned

Yea I don’t speak social media millenial so I have no idea who ty Lopez is or what that kid is saying half the time.

He’s going to wind up becoming that Calvin dude from that neighborhood show.

I guess as “non white”, I can speak without bias.

I prefer white people if we base it on race alone.

I always go to white establishments when conducting business. Unless I get a taste for Taco Bell or some chain bullshit. But white people own that anyway.

I just trust them to have their shit together more often than not from my own personal experiences.
    Last edited by Dooch; 11-24-2019 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster View Post
    So, last night i dreamed that i was sucking my own dick in my office at work.
    true - doing it at home is so 2018

DAN I SALUTE YOU AND YOUR COCK LIBERATING WAYS.

It is like everything has changed, and yet nothing has changed.

Tooch, Desperado was my favorite movie in 7th grade, and I checked, and still have the DVD. It may not rank so highly anymore, but still holds a warm place in my heart. Selma Hayak's titties will always be near and dear to me. Also, when did you start claiming "non-white" ? Congratulations, on leaving that business behind, although I don't think you can retroactively grow a soul.

Robbie, on the other hand, you seemed to have fully embraced the internal conflict of a white kid torn between Stormfront and a wutang message board, and your man vs himself conflict makes for a nuanced story. the only thing that bothers me is that wu-corp always embraced making fun of my half-jewish side, but never the half-cuban side. There were a few raft jokes, but it never took off. perhaps someone could combine the two?

TSA, I cannot help but feel partly responsible for the lack of dicktalk here at wucorp, but will do my best to BBTD in 2019 (Bring Back The Dick)

Art, congratulations on hitting the big time mod status. Also, who was the originator of drunk alcohol dick? Was that a classic Noel Late night Australian Goth Poem? A drunken monk jewel?

Sha, thank you for staying on topic. I guess it is "ickier" to have a dick in your mouth than a dick in your hand, but conversely, it feels way better to have a mouth around your dick than a hand. Doesn't that even out? If i could fellate myself, why would i bother jerking it? Thats bush league.

and Hal, I have just begun my 2019 campaign to elevate the cock to the lofty heights it so properly deserves.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

side note, did you guys change the rep method to a jewstar in my honor? i am flattered
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Banned

Regarding “non-white”.

I was merely being facetious because Darryl recently told me I wasn’t white. And I thought.... this could be useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post

If you wanna voluntarily cuck yourself to them, no one is stopping you. In fact we are cheering you on lol. I heard #TeamOven is the hottest shit out right now.
    Wow! The Jews were pretty based. What happened?
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi