Thread: Single winner from Illinois wins $1.28B Mega Millions jackpot

Default Single winner from Illinois wins $1.28B Mega Millions jackpot

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....s-jackpot/amp/

lol I need a ticket to the next one

"A single winner who purchased their ticket in Illinois has won a jaw-dropping $1.28 billion Mega Millions jackpot prize — the third largest in U.S. history, lottery officials confirmed Saturday.

The lucky ticket was sold at the Speedy Café Speedway gas station in Des Plaines, Illinois, according to the Illinois lottery website.

Other lucky winners included a second place ticket purchased at New Way Deli & Lottery Corp. on East Kingsbridge Road in the Bronx worth a whopping $1,000,002.

Winners have the option to receive the $1.28 billion over the course of 29 years, or a lump sum of $747.2 million cash prize, which ends up being $457.5 million after taxes."
    Retired.

{>____<}

^Lucky person. Hopefully, people/family/friends won't try to screw them. I got the megaball number 14, so I won $2. Lol

I brought $20 worth of tickets (10 numbers). I'm curious if this person brought >$100 worth of tickets.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

The ABBOTT

Some fast food CEO bought 50k in tickets. The lottery is a tax on the stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Some fast food CEO bought 50k in tickets.
    if you have that much to spend on lionel hutz type get rich(er) quick schemes you might as well just give your employees a raise and sniff glue after office hours
    Retired.

{>____<}

The winner hasn't come forward as of yet. If I had access to that money, I couldn't sleep.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

A month and a half later. I wonder if this guy is still alive. You know how it goes with some of these mega winners. To be fair, it mostly takes chav winners two to three years to bottom out.
    Retired.