Thread: AR-AB Catalog

Default AR-AB Catalog

This guy deserves his own thread. Just discovered him today and the whole catalog is some sick Philly Street Muzik.

Ar-AB featuring Dark Lo - "Blow 3" (Music Video)

AR-AB - HATE FRAUDS!!!!!!!!

FREESTYLE with Swizz Beats and Cassidy in Harlem https://youtu.be/Gb67S0fTnMM?t=349

Default Ar-Ab - Mud Musik

Ar-Ab - Mud Musik "Intro" Official Video

Damn I still think everyone sleepin... even me.

So few tracks I checked were straight FIRE.

Stop sleepin on Philly rap. They always been nice.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Ab is good but alot of his songs are just "ok" to me. Dark Lo has a better catalog and has been putting out quality music. He's working with alot of the hot artists right now too "Roc Marciano" "Benny" "Vdon" (on the beats). You should check his stuff out
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

I'm scared to check out Roc Marciano's whole catalog. Everything I heard so far was too nice and I probably haven't listened to 3/4 his material. Link up some Benny and Vdon for me.

I still think AR-AB is one the hardest rappers that came out of Philly.

Straight up fight music. I listen to this while I disassemble my firearms, oil them and lubricate the bearings and reassemble. Fine tune the trigger action in case these fuckers really want Civil War.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    I still think AR-AB is one the hardest rappers that came out of Philly.

Straight up fight music. I listen to this while I disassemble my firearms, oil them and lubricate the bearings and reassemble. Fine tune the trigger action in case these fuckers really want Civil War.

He's definitely one of the hardest (pause) rappers to come out of philly no doubt. It's just that his partner in crime Dark Lo has surpassed him musically. Everything he's been dropping since 2017's "The Testimony" Has been on point. I hope he doesn't stay locked up for too long. You should check out the album he did with Vdon called Timeless. It's Fire and it features Roc Marci & Benny the Butcher.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

This still one AB's hardest verses....

How come black dudes from Philly never shave?

I'm going to rent a helicopter and drop some disposable razors over the section 8 projects.

At least Black Thought used to take a trimmer to it in the early 90s. He doesn't even do that anymore.

Cassidy might be the only rapper from Philly who ever shaved. Or maybe he just cant grow a beard.