Thread: Fat Joe ft. Eminem - Lord Above

Default Fat Joe ft. Eminem - Lord Above

This is dope. I've always thought Eminem should get on some soul sample beats.

Cool. Nice long verse. Shows you that Eminem still has some entertainment value.

'the Frank Sinatra of Spanish mobsters' lol

Fat Joe needs to read up on Sinatra's life. Sinatra was Giancana's bitch boi, used as a front for legitimacy (the Cuba mobster meeting) without Sinatra even being aware of it and later on as an unwilling spokesperson for the mob with JFK (after the mob, unofficially, by raising votes in certain areas, and Sinatra & Sammy Davis Jr, officially, by endorsing JFK, had helped boost the Kennedy campaign), wielding only very minimal influence within the president's circle whatsoever after the election.

Sinatra was forever in debt to the mob cuz they pulled him through hard times at least twice during his early career : fronting him money for performance gear at the very start as a solo singer and later on getting him larger venues to sing at when his career was flailing after WWII (before his resurgence in the fifties) great singer though, I love his albums. intriguing private life too.

this track is pretty well put together. nice mellow beat, Fat Joe and Dre come through with better lyrics than I expected, some pretty dope bars in places actually and Eminem does not go into annoying mode on his verse. somebody explain to me why Em gets a verse that's longer than Joe & Dre's put together though. also : dude, why are you mentioning Carey and Cannon in 2019? jeez nobody has cared in years

loving the MJB outro too. chuuurch!

Slim Shady is looking for attention with that Nick Cannon jab and that's what he got.

Nice verse from Em, though I could do without his corny jabs at pop stars.

Shaolin Master

I hear Nick Cannon fired back with a classic heater

Mainstream rappers who sold out to the devil a long time ago trying to hop on the gospel hip hop bandwagon is wack. Snoop, Drake, Kanye, Eminem, etc.

There's an underground hip hop gospel scene that is legit and far better. This is just commercial fakeass bullshit.

The beat's nice. My favorite part is the organ at the end.

Eminem's verse sounds like bits and pieces of freestyles. It's not even on topic. Nick Cannon battle raps? LOL

Mary J. Blige sounds nice on this though. She could do a whole album like this and it would sound better without Fat Schmoe's or Feminem's.

Soulful beats with live organ music and choirs and Mary J. Blige main vocalist.

I miss Tekitha and Blue Raspberry and the soulful Wu female singers.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 12-14-2019 at 01:00 PM.