Thread: Rate 2019 + your plans for 2020

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    Gen x habits:

buy box seats

ok boomer.

nobody wants box seats anymore. club seating is where it's at, now

Banned

Haha. At one of the Steeler games I went to this year, the line at the white claw stand was so long it was fucking up the flow of traffic through the concourse area. Nobody could get by.

Banned

Dooch habits:

Turning down free seats to sporting events so I can watch it in HD on my 60” from my recliner.

Banned

Bahahaha. Nick Splooge bragging that people are offering him free tickets to see the 8-21 Cavs or the 6-8 Browns in late December like he's Drake getting court side seats for the NBA Finals.

That's the worst Eye-talian "I know a guy" i've ever heard.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    Bahahaha. Nick Splooge bragging that people are offering him free tickets to see the 8-21 Cavs or the 6-8 Browns in late December like he's Drake getting court side seats for the NBA Finals.

That's the worst Eye-talian "I know a guy" i've ever heard.

The whole sports experience at the stadium thing is a waste of time and money. How many games can I go to?

I’ve been to countless playoff games, World Series, ALCS, national championship games. Sat court side, luxury box, nosebleed, student section and everywhere in between.

The only thing that would get me off my ass is The Game. Ohio State/Mishigan. That’s the last one I need to see.

Yea so fuck off, Stoolie.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post

I’ve been to countless playoff games
    How many of those have been Browns games? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    The only thing that would get me off my ass is The Game. Ohio State/Mishigan. That’s the last one I need to see.

Wait. THE ohio state is your favorite team on planet earth and the ohio state/michigan game is your holy mecca and i've been to that game more times than you? (once). You fucking poser. you're not a real fan.

Banned

Nobody cares about the browns anymore. It’s a party for weekend warriors.

You couldn’t pay me to go. I don’t even consider myself a fan.

What’s a Pitt fan like you going to The Game for? Shouldn’t you be with the hillbillies rooting against West Virginia?

Banned

because i'm a fan of college football. i've always wanted to go to that game, so i made the trip 2 years ago.

i still root against wvu, but pitt hasn't played them since they both left the Big East almost a decade ago. We play them again in 2022 as part of our non-conference schedule.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

in my old age, i prefer to watch football games in my the comfort of my basement, but I still enjoy going to NBA/NCAA basketball games. It seems like less of a hassle and at least they are climate-controlled. I make it a point to go see the Celtics play in Indy once a year and its a good time. I need to make the pilgrimage to Boston for a real home game though.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Banned

because i'm a fan of college football. i've always wanted to go to that game, so i made the trip 2 years ago.

i still root against wvu, but pitt hasn't played them since they both left the Big East almost a decade ago. We play them again in 2022 as part of our non-conference schedule.
    Up north? Or at the shoe?

There are very few things that bring me the joy of beating the skunkweasels. I don’t care how much we’ve dominated them it never gets old.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster View Post
    in my old age, i prefer to watch football games in my the comfort of my basement, but I still enjoy going to NBA/NCAA basketball games. It seems like less of a hassle and at least they are climate-controlled. I make it a point to go see the Celtics play in Indy once a year and its a good time. I need to make the pilgrimage to Boston for a real home game though.
    A decade of watching Lebron James go one on 5 after dribbling the ball for 20 seconds with the worst basketball I’ve ever seen sandwiched in between departure has left the NBA completely unwatchable for me.

Banned

Checked them out up North. Actually, went to another game at the Big House earlier that year, too.

I have to go to the Philly area later this week for a few days. I figured that I’d be able to catch a Flyers or 76ers game or both. My luck, Disney on Ice is there every day that I’m there. I guess I’ll just have to use my free time taking pictures of soiled mattresses outside Check 2’s apartment building.

Banned

Checked them out up North. Actually, went to another game at the Big House earlier that year, too.

I have to go to the Philly area later this week for a few days. I figured that I’d be able to catch a Flyers or 76ers game or both. My luck, Disney on Ice is there every day that I’m there. I guess I’ll just have to use my free time taking pictures of soiled mattresses outside Check 2’s apartment building.
    So you saw the game where Haskins came in and won it.

One of my New Year's Resolutions is to be more complimentary, less critical.

That means spend more time supporting or complimenting who and what I like and less time being a critic of who or what I don't like. Give my energy to good things instead of to bad things.

The internet is full of critics and many times I was part of it.

There's still going to be times when an ego needs to be deflated or some overhyped BS needs to be smacked down.