Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Apex Of Hair Bands

whatever...

Default I propose another outcome...

these boys knew how to get the message across with women reaching niagara falls levels of wetness

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    LOL. good come back.

Teeze - Going Away

They shred at 3:18

Judas Priest - You've Got Another Thing Coming (Video)

^^one of my fav Priest tracks

To me they are more of a singles and a live band than an album band

Have you heard the 'When the priest came to the sabbath' ( or a title along those lines) bootleg? Where Rob fills in as a singer w/ the Sab when they were in between singers. Interesting curiosity.

BTW my buddy Frank (my best friend) tells me their 'Live in Japan' remaster is definitely worth investing in. The original version (which he gave me) has very good sound already but has way way way too many studio overdubs. Frank told me the band itself calls the album 'Live in the studio' as a sort of inside band joke. Apparently the remaster has done amazing things w/ the source material. (Haven't heard it myself.)
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 07-09-2020 at 11:56 AM.

Velvet Revolver - Fall To Pieces (Official Video)

The whole album wasn't great but this hit single and track was incredible.

The lead singer died of an overdose shortly thereafter which makes this video and song almost haunting.

Dokken is bad ass. Damn these dudes can shred electric guitars to pieces! There's no masters of e-guitar today. The 80s guys dominated.

YOU GET SHREDDED AT THE 2:10 MARK!

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    BTW my buddy Frank (my best friend) tells me their 'Live in Japan' remaster is definitely worth investing in. The original version (which he gave me) has very good sound already but has way way way too many studio overdubs. Frank told me the band itself calls the album 'Live in the studio' as a sort of inside band joke. Apparently the remaster has done amazing things w/ the source material. (Haven't heard it myself.)
    Your friend's right. Incredible.

Live In Japan

Accept - Balls to the Wall