Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ELEVATE : post song topics for the next Mister Yo classic

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Danny.... you were always one of us as far as I was concerned.
    lol, italian or white? i bet i could pass for italian if i slicked my hair back, let the chest hair shine and got a gold chain.

Im a mutt, so im kind of one of everybody, but also kind of nobody.

people always asked me growing up "what are you?"

it wasnt traumatic or anything, and i dont think it was usually meant to insulting, but it was weird to answer.

However, now, at age 37 mature and self-actualized, when someone asks me "what are you", i can proudly answer "My name is Dan, and I am a Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster"
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Banned

One of us Dan. An American. A freedom loving American.

The woke racists, black, white and in between, try to drive a wedge.

You can call me what you like. White, non white, Latin, Arab, Jewish. I can pass for many.

But I’m a red blooded American with a healthy contempt of polticians and a deep love for the Constitution.

An American, Dan......Brother.

oh tooch. all these warm feelings after all these years. xoxoxoxoxo
    --youreallfags.

Banned

Wanna get naked and shoot things? With me and Rob?

I genuinely don't get how people think about race and/or racism this much. Even if it's a joke, it's not that good of a joke, and you still obviously have to think about this stuff a fair amount in the first place.

I don't think it's that interesting, and I've only rarely met or even seen people in real life who were real stereotypes. It's misguided to look at things this way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Wanna get naked and shoot things? With me and Rob?
    yeah kind of, but im not just going to give it up like that. you got to put in work to get with all THIS.

if i just do it, you wont respect me the next day
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I genuinely don't get how people think about race and/or racism this much. Even if it's a joke, it's not that good of a joke, and you still obviously have to think about this stuff a fair amount in the first place.

I don't think it's that interesting, and I've only rarely met or even seen people in real life who were real stereotypes. It's misguided to look at things this way.
    i never understood why someone would take the time to weigh in on a topic they claim not to think is interesting.

but thats white people for you..."i can't understand why anybody would think about race"...

also this is a wutang forum. wutang hates the whites.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster View Post
    i never understood why someone would take the time to weigh in on a topic they claim not to think is interesting.

but thats white people for you..."i can't understand why anybody would think about race"...

also this is a wutang forum. wutang hates the whites.
    I said its not that interesting. The topic of race/racial superiority seems to come up in almost every gen chat thread for literally no good reason. Even if it's all jokes, there's some psychology/pathology behind it.

There's myriad factors that affect any given thing besides race, but it's a lot of people on here's go to explanation for everything.

I'm not saying Wu-Tang are geniuses at race relations either but I'd be very surprised if their stance towards whitey hasn't softened in the intervening years since Popa Wu was telling them stories about Yakub. I mean Inspectah Deck is in a rap group with 2 white guys, All RZA's friends are white (I think Ghostface is the only guy who's still good friends with him), GZA is lecturing mostly white university students on quasars and shit, Meth is in hollywood etc.

Shaolin Master

Shadynasty, to answer your question, tsa's hatred of white people comes out in so many threads that it turns the discussion into a racial topic.

People's stance on white ppl never really 'softens' because it's completely accurate and in fact, never hard enough. We can laugh at Noble Drew Ali for saying these guys were grafted in like, the 1920s, but then they find by themselves that they're half neanderthal, have a chimp jaw and shit out of a doglike pelvic-gland as a result.

You just stop rapping so much about it when your concerts become 93% white. You also have to prioritize because if you think about it too much you'll pull a donner (PBUH). I do wonder y white dwights like rappers that hate dwight people almost exclusively. I don't think there will be any white ppl in America in like 4 generations except novelty ones like armenians named yakov and shit.
    Last edited by TSA; 12-19-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    I said its not that interesting. The topic of race/racial superiority seems to come up in almost every gen chat thread for literally no good reason. Even if it's all jokes, there's some psychology/pathology behind it.

There's myriad factors that affect any given thing besides race, but it's a lot of people on here's go to explanation for everything.

I'm not saying Wu-Tang are geniuses at race relations either but I'd be very surprised if their stance towards whitey hasn't softened in the intervening years since Popa Wu was telling them stories about Yakub. I mean Inspectah Deck is in a rap group with 2 white guys, All RZA's friends are white (I think Ghostface is the only guy who's still good friends with him), GZA is lecturing mostly white university students on quasars and shit, Meth is in hollywood etc.

im mostly just being a douche. BUT the position of minorities in America is often defined by racism. That is the reality in which they live. And I dont think a white person can really understand that.

we arent that far removed from slavery. And when you grow up and a sizeable portion of the population looks at you negatively because of your melanin, it shapes your experience.

but mostly i just think talking about white peoples' lack of souls is a fun way to pass the time.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    Shadynasty, to answer your question, tsa's hatred of white people comes out in so many threads that it turns the discussion into a racial topic.
    this is a rap music site. the most important ingredient in good rap music is hating white people.

its just logical.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    People's stance on white ppl never really 'softens' because it's usually accurate
    It's not true. It's more like racist people have a preconceived idea about certain races, and have a blind spot when it comes to acknowledging anything outside of that preconceived idea. It's cognitive bias - using the ideas or facts that seem most comforting instead of just admitting that the world is really complex and ambiguous and you don't understand shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster View Post
    im mostly just being a douche. BUT the position of minorities in America is often defined by racism. That is the reality in which they live. And I dont think a white person can really understand that.

we arent that far removed from slavery. And when you grow up and a sizeable portion of the population looks at you negatively because of your melanin, it shapes your experience.

but mostly i just think talking about white peoples' lack of souls is a fun way to pass the time.
    Yeah I wasn't saying you, but it definitely comes up a lot on here and its all white people except TSA and Graveyard Shifter, who don't count.

Banned

30 years from now nothing’s going to change.

Black people will cling to their victim hood.

White people wont care or will only pretend too.

Jews will play both sides.

And then everyone in general is just trying to get a piece of that American pie.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    We can laugh at Noble Drew Ali for saying these guys were grafted in like, the 1920s, but then they find by themselves that they're half neanderthal, have a chimp jaw and shit out of a doglike pelvic-gland as a result.
    But who cares, what does that even mean?

It's actually something like 2% neanderthal, who were like 99.99999% similar genetically anyway lol. It's not like it held white people back.

Africans I think are the only people that are 100% homo sapiens. Asians have like 5% homo erectus and neanderthal. Australian aboriginals have 6% denisovan man DNA which is pretty exotic.