Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ELEVATE : post song topics for the next Mister Yo classic

Mister Yo should write a song about going back in time to impregnate prehistoric women's 'cunts', thus imbuing future generations with impressive indie free-association rap skills.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    It's not true. It's more like racist people have a preconceived idea about certain races, and have a blind spot when it comes to acknowledging anything outside of that preconceived idea. It's cognitive bias - using the ideas or facts that seem most comforting instead of just admitting that the world is really complex and ambiguous and you don't understand shit.
    Truth.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Banned

I’m Duluth trading Midwest casual.

Banned

Black people will cling to their victim hood Jews will play both sides and certain white people will pretend that they care. Italians are white or non white depending on which conversation your having. It’s all Columbus’s. Fault

Oh and white men ober 50 are evil.

That’s the real intro to American sociology.

I don't think there's much distrust among other races, it's just white ppl. Like, nobody cares what Asians are thinking about or feeling because they'll just keep it to themselves and let it out when it makes sense. White people seem wholly dedicated to fucking up other ppl's shit so it's a completely different dynamic. Like, a Chinese guy will be on some 'i don't want to live with black ppl shit' and it's completely cool because his rationale is he doesn't want to live with black ppl. A white nigga will not want to live with black people because he's been masterbating to 'big black dicks' for 15 years, pummeled his own dick into a mush unrecoverable by BLUE CHEW, and is now out for revenge on some black ppl that are just minding their own business. Then, because he doesn't want to live around black people, goes and lives around black people, befriends many of them and kinda just waits for the right time to strike. BUT because their heart is as flaccid as their pulverized dick and they've opinioned themselves out of doing normal shit like having kids and engaging with people non-diabolically, they never really 'strike', and instead choose to passive aggressively drop TID BITS on how they feel with unquenchable relentlessness.

In this example, you see one is completely within bounds to choose what he likes and what he wants to associate with which nobody has a problem with, and another is a vortex of confusion that's best dealt with through avoidance. If we want to look at it scientifically, all of the black ppl that don't like white people do not have accounts on KidRockCorp.com. But white ppl will be 25,632 posts deep on Wutangcorp.com 'blowing some steam' about some hard R n words. African Americans in particular which is FETCH because all of the African Americans on here are minding their own business and generally being cool and amiable like Ironman.

Banned

I’d have to say that you’re probably the biggest shit stirrer here, always have been and you probably also the the blackest.

You even start up with that Africans v. African American stuff that’s not even on a white mans radar.

One month is was Muslims with you, then Jews, the Indians, Italians, whites.

You got it all covered. Playing one against the other.

You’re evil bro. Deep inside you got a demon.

lol shut the fuck up, jesus. You're so good damn dumb. That's the same logic that made you move into a house with lead pipes and overhead powerlines trying to flex that you had grass LOL.

Banned

Daryl you’re an asshole, admit it.

It’s not a big deal. What’s the problem here?

But now you’re just a 30 something asshole. Broke, fat, family pressures, still in the projects.

You had unrealistic expectations for yourself.

Shaolin Master

TSA lives in the projects? I thought he said that he's more successful than radioactive man? Maybe it's woke to stay in the projects and he doesn't want his homies to think he's an uncle tom.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    You had unrealistic expectations for yourself.
    That's cold.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

thread sounds more like vinnie paz' long lost xmas album than mr yo's next masterpiece

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    LOL 'melanin'

Yep. That's gotta be the root cause of any animosity or distrust between specific races in a country that was forced at gun point by the national guard to desegregate and suck each other's cocks as 'we the boomers' waded into the the witch's cauldron of multi-cultural stew and utopian hellfire.

Basically... stop acting like a reddit faggit or an Intro to Sociology chic professor. This is America, we have granular levels to our internal hatred. For example if the local italian restaurant fucks up my take-out again, I'm going full 1891 New Orleans on them. Mentioned I own rope in the tool thread.

All of you can insert a frownie face emoji -----------------------------------> here
    white people love pretending to be victims.

to confirm, youre justifying your white rage by saying its unfair that white people have been forced to be slightly racist?

dont use history to explain white sadness and call ME a professor.

IM NO PROFESSOR DAMMIT. Just a wucorp gen chat scientist.

for the record, i dont love any other races either, so dont take it personally.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    I recently have done two of these things. Hair long enough to slick and just let my chest hair get wild.. but it's winter so whatever. I feel like if I ever got a gold chain my dad would either call me a faggot or ask if I'm selling coke these days. Regardless... Adam Sandler has 'this look' you described in his new upcoming movie, which actually looks pretty decent.

I hope the 2020's are the SLEEZE ERA, but Wucorper Hal Incandenza can call it the OOZE ERA. He's a very Ooozy boy from Belgium. Heart of Gold. You would like him.
    i dont want to make this a contest, but i havent had a haircut in like 2 years, and i go full caveman until my mustache hairs curl into my mouth or my boss comes in from NY for an "important" meeting. i also dont have a gold chain, but im cuban, so it might be required.

if i can clear out my photobucket or find an alternative, we need to make a thread where us dudes can just post action selfies and comment on eachothers locks.

i miss the days of wucorpers calling me unattractive.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster View Post
    if i can clear out my photobucket or find an alternative, we need to make a thread where us dudes can just post action selfies and comment on eachothers locks.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/

feel my pain