Thread: The witcher (trailer)

Default The witcher (trailer)

look forward to it

Banned

I’m on episode 5. It’s more entertaining than I thought it would be. It’s like a mash up of Lord of the rings, game of thrones, Harry Potter and vampire diaries.

It’s done pretty well though.

Quite average to be honest I mean it's entertaining but not very gripping. Superman pretty much carries it.

All the witch stuff with Yennefer is boring.

I think superman is the first person I've seen sword fight in a fantasy title that I could actually believe would beat all those people's asses. It's really well made but idk wtf is going on and it's not engaging enough for me to eventually find out.

Though, that's how I felt about season 1 of GOT. Emilia Clarke (when she was hot) being naked 20 times kept me in until it got interesting.

keep watching

i've read all the books and played all the games, its a slow start but it delves into a crazy deeper rabbit hole.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    Quite average to be honest I mean it's entertaining but not very gripping. Superman pretty much carries it.

All the witch stuff with Yennefer is boring.
    Do you not like anything? This show is pretty amazing for a Netflix show. I can't wait for season 2. The environment settings and the characters are grand. Henry Cavil does a stellar job playing Geralt.

So far, this show is on point.

5/5

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    keep watching

i've read all the books and played all the games, its a slow start but it delves into a crazy deeper rabbit hole.
    I've only played Witcher 3. Best game I've ever played. The book are great.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I think superman is the first person I've seen sword fight in a fantasy title that I could actually believe would beat all those people's asses. It's really well made but idk wtf is going on and it's not engaging enough for me to eventually find out.

Though, that's how I felt about season 1 of GOT. Emilia Clarke (when she was hot) being naked 20 times kept me in until it got interesting.
    Yeah Superman's fight scenes were legit. Thats the thing with casting a show or movie right, Superman you can believe can kick these peoples asses. He isn't 150lbs doing kung fu on a guy twice his size. Plus the swordplay choreography is really well done. He isn't invincible either he does get beaten in a couple of fights.

Also Henry cavil sounds like Geralt to a tee, crazy how he pulled that off but then again, dude is an avid gamer so he knows what time it is