Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how do we stop the Chemtrailing?

No Father to my stench

Default how do we stop the Chemtrailing?

suggestions?

its sum real cold hearted shit to produce fake clouds on a cold winter day, day after day after day, blocking out sunrises and sunsets

and it must cost an astronomical amount of money to do this, day after day after day

obviously what must be done is that the people who secretly control the affairs of the USA and greenlight this eco-terrorism need to be located and put in captivity

the chemtrailing decreased dramatically with the Trump administration but since that impeachment started they been chemtrailing hard

Peace to Universal Freedum Allah!

{>____<}

Isn't this all conspiracy? Those fake clouds are just jet plane exhaust. If you were driving at 30,000ft, your car would create exhaust clouds, too.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Isn't this all conspiracy? Those fake clouds are just jet plane exhaust. If you were driving at 30,000ft, your car would create exhaust clouds, too.
    under Trumpy Bear, before the impeachment shit we were getting breaks from chemtrailing...blue skies....clear all day, chemtrail free sunrises and sunsets...on the coldest or warmest day....you didn't cee chemtrails for days...and of course, air traffic didn't stop on those days you didn't cee chemtrails...so theres that....

also, you can locate a chemtrail plane and then spot a plane releasing contrails at the same altitude...the contrail disappears the chemtrail spreads out and blocks out the sun

since the impeachment they have ruined every sunrise with chemtrails in my section of town...not a natural cloud in the sky....and on the western sky its all blue...meaning the wealthier neighborhoods to the west still get their sunrise

now, my secondary data is from my conversations with people here in the DC area....eye grew up here with these military and government follks...honorable men have told me that they are actually blocking out our sun like Mr. Burns....in scientific circles unbeknownst to the public they have admitted they are doing this

just know om motivated to speak out about this due to patriotism towards the good inhabitants of this land...even if you think om crazy just know my heart is in the right place

the devils rule ended in 1914....they going to ridiculous lengths to try and maintain that shit

lmao KTL, the gift that keeps on giving

Isn't this all conspiracy? Those fake clouds are just jet plane exhaust.
    typical response

No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    typical response
    its an understandable response though...Ironman is being sincere...we are civilians trying to decode a classified program

my determined idea is to spread the word so that "chemtrails" becomes a trending issue and the public can get answers to these questions

as eye said...from the info eye have gathered "Mr. Burns" is trying to block out the sun and om not going to accept our human rights being violated

at least the people of Springfield knew Mr. Burns determined idea...the Simpsons is one of those shows that tell you what is going to happen before it happens

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

how do we stop the Chemtrailing?

We don't

we talk about it, get mad, then go back to work.

'

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/geoengi...ay-2018-11-23/

No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

pre she 8 everyones input

if everything goes according to plan the public will go bat shit crazy when they blatantly chemtrail

glad eye was able to log back in after much failure

chemtrails are the result of Tom Krewse doing his own stunts on 'Top Gun'

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    Hmm. The planet will heal herself naturally.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

No Father to my stench

Peace!

you know its funny....eye mock the chemtrailers by calling them maverick

Ironman....those types of articles are insincere and eye hate insincere people...om not calling you insincere btw....

they started stepping up their chemtrailing program, a branch of their geoengineering program after 9/11...there is articles about people cee-ing chemtrails on september 12th, the day after 9/11, when all planes were supposed to be grounded...then when bath house barry obama got in office they took the chemtrailing to the next level...by the end of bath house barry's presidency we rarely got a blue sky sunny day...they decreased dramatically under Trump, but he didn't stop it by any means....

my point is....they been doing it for decades yet the author of that article you posted acts as though this is sum plan for the future....thats whut eye mean by insincere....

.....we are shutting this shit chemtrailing down....watch......it'll start in Virginia and other states will catch on.....we got a kick ass governor here in Virginia....his first day in office he ended the face diaper and vaccine mandates ....22 is the year of Victory and we gone stay on these deep staters asses like a crack rock on an official emhoff/biden crack pipe

The ABBOTT

What is up with the wind. Where I live, we have experienced uncommon endless windy days. Who can I blame?

No Father to my stench

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    What is up with the wind. Where I live, we have experienced uncommon endless windy days. Who can I blame?
    not sure...but you are right....it has been ridiculously windy as of late

No Father to my stench

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    not sure....but it has been ridiculously windy as of late