Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I clutch my purse when walking down the street and I cross paths with a black kid

Banned

lol you got a demon in you son. Damn.

Just remember : Tomah Wisconsin

for future reference . That’s all I’ll say

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    What's with all of these 'Can you believe white people are racist' black people lol. I have never seen a collective so dedicated to letting you know they're 100% demonic and only exist to be adverse to everything living and unliving. But at the same time nobody believing them and casually 'finding out' every morning.
    You have to give people the benefit of the doubt. I have stories to tell how people treat me dirty and then treat other with such respect. As I said before, people are just scared.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Just remember : Tomah Wisconsin

for future reference . That’s all I’ll say
    If I were you, I would go back at night....armed. I believe people should stand their ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    Feel like TSA prematurely blew his load in this thread. I mean it's NEAT and everything that he constructed an alternative reality where white people can frolick through places at night time like Baltimore, St. Louis or New Orleans and never end up murdered or assaulted for a cell phone, maybe car jacked. Like those thousands of annual incidents just don't occur in his Black Mr. Rogers make believe world... however

I have a sundownish story I've yet to share where I was nearly murdered in front of a bar at 1am because two upstanding pillars of society demanded cigarettes (which I did not have). One had a pistol in his waist band. I think it was 4 yrs back.

No one has the right to rob, steal, rap, or murder. Unfortunately, this is the world we live in. Sorry to know about you almost getting robbed. Where are the cops when you need them?
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 12-28-2019 at 10:05 AM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

In your case it’s not because your black. It’s because you’re a fucking PSYCHOPATH and you make people uncomfortable especially women.
    Last edited by Dooch; 12-28-2019 at 09:54 AM.

Yeah i think there needs to be a disntinction in the narratives here. There’s a difference between been caught up in a bad neighborhood and wandering into a white supremacist town.

the motivations for the crimes are very very different

{>____<}

The green book days are over. It's 2020 (in a few days). I will say that there have been more attacks on women and people of color since 2016.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 12-28-2019 at 11:17 AM.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    We should all have listened to what our grandfathers were telling us when they told us to stick to our own kind.
    Your grandfather told you this? Talk about being hateful and negative.

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    The green book days are over. It's 2020 (in a few days). I will say that there have been more attacks on women and people of color since 2016.
    You forgot the highest amount of attacks, which are likely towards people who support the president. Try to walk down most streets wearing a red hat.

Yea sure...
    because wearing a red cap you can take off is equivalent to being born black.
    got you

@ radio : good to hear you made it out of there without getting hurt

Banned

Grave you just went into a “bad neighborhood”... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    No one has the right to rob, steal, rap, or murder.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Man that's creepy as fuck.

I remember going to a University friends wedding which was in Poland. Me and 3 others went. The other 3 being 2 Paki's and an Ethiopian. I can blend in cause im super white skinned. But like walking through the town in Poland before the wedding was awkward as fuck. People staring and one of my friends isn't your average sized Paki, the guys 6ft5 so fucking stood out. They all knew people were staring at them and we saw the funny side to it, even walking through the mall talking fake Arabic, saying Allah after every word and the looks got even worse. Even overhearing some Poles swearing at us in Polish. I knew that much of the language.

But like afterwards my friend who was getting married was like 'you guys find it funny but some people would have just attacked you for no reason'. Then at the wedding they bring out this big pig to eat. Thats when my cover was blown and I could no longer blend in.

Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    ^fuc'n lolz, dawg
    Last edited by noel411; 12-28-2019 at 06:40 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post

I have a sundownish story I've yet to share where I was nearly murdered in front of a bar at 1am because two upstanding pillars of society demanded cigarettes (which I did not have). One had a pistol in his waist band. I think it was 4 yrs back.

Almost murdered??? hahaha. a black guy asks robbie for a newport outside a hipster craft brewery, and rob wants the guy hanged in the town square for attempted murder.

Not sure if you are aware of this, but since 1865, black people are allowed to own guns in all parts of the country. also, it is not a crime to ask someone for cigarettes, whether one is carrying a weapon or not.