once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: FOR A MINUTE I ASSUMED IRAN DESTROYED THIS VERY GAY FORUm

  1. #1
    80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Meet Me At The MAX
    Posts
    49,617
    Rep Power
    10

    Default FOR A MINUTE I ASSUMED IRAN DESTROYED THIS VERY GAY FORUm

    This place really should be one their 'European-based retaliation targets' to get back at America for being naughty boys.

    I'm still laughing at the idea they want to punish YOUR continent and hopefully cilvaringz for our actions, because they obviously don't possess long range, thicc veiny-dick ICBMs. Just weak erections and watery nut.

    Also I heard Australia is on fire because God decided to 'playa hate on those upside down brush cucks who won't shower'.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

  2. #2
    Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    17,925
    Rep Power
    106

    Default

    What’s the trick to logging in and staying logged in? I keep having to switch back and forth between the full and mobile sites on google chrome to post.

  3. #3
    80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Meet Me At The MAX
    Posts
    49,617
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Are you in incognito mode? Because if so, it wont retain your session cookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

  4. #4
    Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    17,925
    Rep Power
    106

    Default

    incognito, regular, chrome, firefox, laptop, phone.

    it doesn't matter. it won't keep me logged in for even a couple seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

  5. #5
    Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    17,925
    Rep Power
    106

    Default

    incognito, regular, chrome, firefox, laptop, phone.

    it doesn't matter. it won't keep me logged in for even a couple seconds
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

  6. #6
    80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Meet Me At The MAX
    Posts
    49,617
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Meatloaf and ice cream sounds like something charlesjones would order at a restaurant


    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

  7. #7
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,988
    Rep Power
    70

    Default

    was this the work of ironman? remember when someone caught his reddit post asking for advice on how to destroy a forum? is it because i renewed my ironman art?

    ironman, if you are reading this, i will stop if it is hurting your feelings. i hope that you understand that my art is a tribute to you and your unique and beautiful features.

    if you say nothing, i will assume you dont mind.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  8. #8
    80's artificial intelligence bucko Max Chinroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Meet Me At The MAX
    Posts
    49,617
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    A reddit post?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

  9. #9
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,988
    Rep Power
    70

    Default

    somebody posted it a long time ago. somebody was asking how to "dead a forum" and it was our friend ira, perhaps upset by charlesjones, crude internet art, and black women making fun of his abstractly shaped head
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  10. #10

    Default

    That was my first thought an Iranian attack on a crucial Western institution that is Wutang Corp. It's the obvious choice for an attack.

  11. #11
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    37
    Posts
    7,988
    Rep Power
    70

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    That was my first thought an Iranian attack on a crucial Western institution that is Wutang Corp. It's the obvious choice for an attack.
    If you drink 6 bourbons and say “ironman”, it sounds a lot like “iranian”. Just saying. You do the maths
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •