Thread: The decade got off to a bad start

^ Supposedly gay men have the largest disposable income of any demographic, what self respecting corporate scumbag wouldn't want a slice of that pie.

But yeah, it's all about money, no creativity. Look at the Bieber song and video, him and his team had to know that that is a pretty bad song by any metric but, it's a meme so it's going to generate views/streams for the rest of time.

Sometimes you can look right through the soul of our civilization and see that there's nothing there at all, what a bunch of shameless fucking opportunists this species is.

This will be known as the decade when the greenland ice sheet melts, people start getting married to their 'Alexa' and noel's building burns down.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    'is it too late so say I'm sorry?'

yes.

Feel bad for bieber, there was a compilation of him, as a kid, being constantly groped by grown ass men and women on camera and it was constantly treated as a joke even though he looked uncomfortable and confused as hell. Must have been hell off camera.

Hollywood is really a shitty place. If something in the world is demonic it's got to be that. Especially the parents that put their kids through it. Imagine an adult man seeing your 5 year old and going 'this kid's going to be a star' and you don't immediately see that this man is a stone cold pedophile.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Hollywood is really a shitty place. If something in the world is demonic it's got to be that.
    The energy industry, the tech industry, weapons manufacturers, lobbyists, organized religion, dictatorships etc.

I don't think Hollywood represents the worst of humanity. Their whole occupation is being a distraction from the egregious shit that goes on daily, systemically, the world over.

But yeah, a lot of child stars ended up in a bad way later in life. Its shitty of the parents because they basically are just looking for a payday, as if raising a child was a stock investment.

I don't know what you can do except stop letting them act until they reach 18. They usually aren't very good actors anyway.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Feel bad for bieber, there was a compilation of him, as a kid, being constantly groped by grown ass men and women on camera and it was constantly treated as a joke even though he looked uncomfortable and confused as hell. Must have been hell off camera.

Hollywood is really a shitty place. If something in the world is demonic it's got to be that. Especially the parents that put their kids through it. Imagine an adult man seeing your 5 year old and going 'this kid's going to be a star' and you don't immediately see that this man is a stone cold pedophile.
    The money isn't worth it. I'm thankful that I never got into the entertainment business knowing what I know now. TV is BS because it doesn't represent reality; however, we need TV and music. We don't take into consideration is what occurs behind the scenes.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

That video and song is bad but I fail to see how its worse than Cardi B, Lil Peep, Lil Durk, Tekashi69 and all the other wack shit that "the culture" accepts now. I'm more mad at all the wack niggas who cosigned these culture vultures for "the bag".

i think Hollywood and pop music is just as bad as the military-industrial complex. Its propaganda for it 100% and no real artists are allowed entry. Jay-Z and Kendrick are mediocre but deemed great rappers and artists because the bar is so low and the general public is so dumbed down. People would riot about whats going on if it wasn't for MTv turning teens into little hedonistic mindless worker drones. Way worse than the 90s ghetto rappers we grew up on. Thats why they were trying to warn us with all the 5 Percenter stuff. So they used rappers and RnB singers as the main collaborators with the agenda.
    "Why are you looking hard with a hood on and Timberland boots, staring at me for one hour..? When you could walk up and shake my hand? Why?"

Kool Keith, "Intro" Black Elvis/Lost in Space

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Seed View Post
    That video and song is bad but I fail to see how its worse than Cardi B, Lil Peep, Lil Durk, Tekashi69 and all the other wack shit that "the culture" accepts now. I'm more mad at all the wack niggas who cosigned these culture vultures for "the bag".

i think Hollywood and pop music is just as bad as the military-industrial complex. Its propaganda for it 100% and no real artists are allowed entry. Jay-Z and Kendrick are mediocre but deemed great rappers and artists because the bar is so low and the general public is so dumbed down. People would riot about whats going on if it wasn't for MTv turning teens into little hedonistic mindless worker drones. Way worse than the 90s ghetto rappers we grew up on. Thats why they were trying to warn us with all the 5 Percenter stuff. So they used rappers and RnB singers as the main collaborators with the agenda.
    You sir, are trolling. Or you're a fucking maniac.