Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Hostyle

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Devastated to hear this. Was the standout member of the group. Going to throw on Y2K, Loyalty, Screwed Up and One Eyed Maniac tonight.

oh shit. R.I.P.

Hostyle's funeral is Saturday, February 1st from 10am to 11am at First Baptist Church 100-10 Astoria Boulevard, East Elmhurst Queens 11369.

nada ignorante

Rip
    N.I.

RIP
    I thought they were supposed to be coming out with a new album over the years.

nada ignorante

Ive known about the group but never actually listened to the first two albums, shits got some bangers.
    N.I.

Yeah. They have a double compilation album Screwed Up, which is a mix of songs from their first two albums, unreleased songs, remixes and songs from Hostyle's solo album.

I attended Hostyle's funeral today. It was a standard funeral, but not depressing, lots of great memories shared by family and friends. Hostyle was in a nice black suit with white gloves. His family said he had been working on music up until his death and that it would be released soon. The shared lots of funny stories like how he loved to eat and how pissed the family members would get at each other for sneaking him food, due to his health, he was not supposed to be eating certain things, they talked about his time being homeless and sleeping on the trains or on park benches and said that even though he had a lot of hardships because life dealt him a difficult hand, he always moved ahead. They said he was suffering with mental health issues and was on medication. His cousin said he is not worried because he knows that Hostyle is with Jesus Christ the Savior as he counseled with him and convinced him to accept the Lord before his death. R.A. The Rugged Man, Poet and Kyron were there. Nice food downstairs after the funeral. Great service, glad I was able to make it. Hostyle, K.L. and Screwy Louie are reunited in the next life with their past behind them and bringing the Queensbridge sound into the next life. Rest In Peace Hostyle, Hu Haaaa!!!!

One year later paying respect to Hostyle..

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    I attended Hostyle's funeral today. It was a standard funeral, but not depressing, lots of great memories shared by family and friends. Hostyle was in a nice black suit with white gloves. His family said he had been working on music up until his death and that it would be released soon. The shared lots of funny stories like how he loved to eat and how pissed the family members would get at each other for sneaking him food, due to his health, he was not supposed to be eating certain things, they talked about his time being homeless and sleeping on the trains or on park benches and said that even though he had a lot of hardships because life dealt him a difficult hand, he always moved ahead. They said he was suffering with mental health issues and was on medication. His cousin said he is not worried because he knows that Hostyle is with Jesus Christ the Savior as he counseled with him and convinced him to accept the Lord before his death. R.A. The Rugged Man, Poet and Kyron were there. Nice food downstairs after the funeral. Great service, glad I was able to make it. Hostyle, K.L. and Screwy Louie are reunited in the next life with their past behind them and bringing the Queensbridge sound into the next life. Rest In Peace Hostyle, Hu Haaaa!!!!
    I forgot to say that I appreciate this post last year. It was good that you were there.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

No doubt. Thank You.

Official music video for Who Shot Rudy. Hostyle laced the hook
    https://youtu.be/hj4kAl0QVzw Also, here is a link to Kyron's Instagram https://www.instagram.com/kyronworld

Rest In Peace to Hostyle two years ago today.��⚾

Happy Heavenly birthday to Hostyle of Screwball, he would have turned fifty years old today..