Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Movie 'Contagion' Might Be Happening IRL

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    I AMLOST DIED

because Somalis have bad breath and often smell like Aqua Velva. A couple days ago, I witnessed another public disturbance/freak out while getting my oil changed and tires rotated. The aggressor was some middle aged black guy with a dented up Chrysler 300 basically demanding the shop break policy and install his battery and a few parts he personally bought for FREE! Mechanic labor is apparently a 'social construct'. The very doughy pale clerk calmy explained why they can't allow customers off the street bring in their own parts because of the liability and potential for future lawsuits. How did this early 40's charlesjones respond? He went into some weird rant about being a BLACK MAN and started calling the employee a raaaaycis. Followed by some empty threats since he weighed less than 185. The police were called after they tresspassed him. Fucking retard was still digging around in his trunk while I pulled out

Surprised Art didnt show show up to suck this retarded nigger's dick. Imagine the entire globe is about to enter a depression, famine, possibly war and you're in your PA living room on a cilvaringz forum still making Howard Sternish kike-quips or hot-takes. Lmao

This place is worse than reddit or a San Francisco coffee shop.
    The racism and cultural flaws of black Americans is exposed hourly. Everyone sees it, everyone deals with it. Ignoring it won’t change it.

They treat everyone like shit, especially their own kind.

Where the hell do you live? Lol I would move if I was seeing this kind of shit regularly.

Banned

I AMLOST DIED

because Somalis have bad breath and often smell like Aqua Velva. A couple days ago, I witnessed another public disturbance/freak out while getting my oil changed and tires rotated. The aggressor was some middle aged black guy with a dented up Chrysler 300 basically demanding the shop break policy and install his battery and a few parts he personally bought for FREE! Mechanic labor is apparently a 'social construct'. The very doughy pale clerk calmy explained why they can't allow customers off the street bring in their own parts because of the liability and potential for future lawsuits. How did this early 40's charlesjones respond? He went into some weird rant about being a BLACK MAN and started calling the employee a raaaaycis. Followed by some empty threats since he weighed less than 185. The police were called after they tresspassed him. Fucking retard was still digging around in his trunk while I pulled out

Surprised Art didnt show show up to suck this retarded nigger's dick. Imagine the entire globe is about to enter a depression, famine, possibly war and you're in your PA living room on a cilvaringz forum still making Howard Sternish kike-quips or hot-takes. Lmao

I almost died!

the same exact thing happened to me but with an old white boomer. I was getting tires put on my car and a boomer wanted one new front tire. The guy working explained that with front wheel drive, the tires have to match and they couldn’t put one tire on because it would be a liability. He accused them of running a scam. He said in his day you could buy just one tire. I have that on video. Give me some time and I will post it. I’m looking for the second recording where he was yelling at them that Trump was going to put an end to their shady business.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    I almost died!

the same exact thing happened to me but with an old white boomer. I was getting tires put on my car and a boomer wanted one new front tire. The guy working explained that with front wheel drive, the tires have to match and they couldn’t put one tire on because it would be a liability. He accused them of running a scam. He said in his day you could buy just one tire. I have that on video. Give me some time and I will post it. I’m looking for the second recording where he was yelling at them that Trump was going to put an end to their shady business.

Lol you record people at tire shops?

Wow.

Life is physics. Human behaviour can only be based on genetics and input. The whole history of the universe is analogous to an unstoppable line of dominoes toppling over. There isn't another way for things to be. You reap what you sow.

Banned

It was hilarious because this pizzeria is based in a particular stuffy, deep blue, hipster/yuppy neighborhood. He blurted out some "wrongthink" or "ultimate sin" that would've made any locals or vandelays GASP and do jazz fingers, but probably only if he was a caucasian 15 yr old with an under developed brain, chin, maybe still learning about social interactions, right/wrong demeanor in a public setting + had a shitty, clueless dad. These stuffy types are very selective or play 'lobotomized' like a dog playing 'dead' when it comes to enforcing their bizarre faux-egalitarian system's set of of rules and regulations. None of them were present luckily, just me laughing. My best analogy about the surrounding neighborhood or the macro scale of these types throughout the country; equates to a fire ant colony which cycles between self-cannibalization or turning their anger outwards... maybe inwards when the SSRI meds and vodka run out, so they decide to cut their son's dick off because he once played with a barbie or recited Lady Gaga lyrics at the age of 5.
    I wish I understood what you just wrote because it sounds awesome. Luckily for myself I don’t live in a hipster neighborhood nor would I move to one. I can only conclude that not having a lawn does major cranial damage to people

Edit: i reread it a second time and it is indeed awesome.

I’ve seen some people slowly morph over the years, friends of mine. It’s quite pathetic.
    Last edited by Dooch; 04-28-2020 at 06:53 PM.

{>____<}

I AMLOST DIED

Crazy story, Rob.

This pandemic has brought the worst out of people. I saw large groups of women outside nail salons and beauty supply stores. Where're you going? If it's work, that I understand but they won't be self-sufficient. Do it yourself. The same with men. Cut your own hair. When I had hair, I'd do it myself. Lol.

People partying, smoking and drinking in crowds is toxic. People won't listen until it's too late.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    yes. let's talk about how 'smart' this strategy turns out to be when tourists don't return after COVID dies down

Well the UK is now number 1 in Europe and 2nd in the world only behind Murica. That isn't stopping the UK government from claiming to be successful and easing the lockdown next week. There isn't much of a lockdown either the streets are packed with people. This country has utterly failed it's quite shocking how badly we have handled the situation but the government and the British media are completely oblivious to it.

There is also this crazy pro-China propaganda going around.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    Well the UK is now number 1 in Europe and 2nd in the world only behind Murica. That isn't stopping the UK government from claiming to be successful and easing the lockdown next week. There isn't much of a lockdown either the streets are packed with people. This country has utterly failed it's quite shocking how badly we have handled the situation but the government and the British media are completely oblivious to it.

There is also this crazy pro-China propaganda going around.
    For example? I haven't seen much pro China shit.

For sure, fuck the CCP.

for a possible second big wave I hope local lockdowns will do instead of nationwide lockdowns. region by region monitoring will be very important but I don't have high hopes tbh