Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The Movie 'Contagion' Might Be Happening IRL

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    man i thought i had this the other day. i thought i was on my way out. i had to cut my work day short, went back to my hotel and basically slept from 3pm until 6am the next morning. was having crazy tony soprano flu dreams, cold sweats and my piss stunk really bad. food wasn't even tasting right to me. from about 1am to 3am i woke up every 10 minutes thinking i had been asleep for hours each time.

happy to let you all know i'm feeling better and my piss is back to its normal odor now.
    damn, i forgot about this. i wonder if i had the corona back then. one of the symptoms is loss of taste

{>____<}

Can anybody get their hands on Lysol disinfectant spray? I can't find a can anywhere. On Ebay, they're selling them from $$16 to $70 a can.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    damn, i forgot about this. i wonder if i had the corona back then. one of the symptoms is loss of taste
    You probably did. I’m pretty sure I had it too early February.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    You probably did. I’m pretty sure I had it too early February.
    I'v heard this from a lot of people. I got really ill in December to, first time a flu ever really affected me. I'm thinking that I might have had this shit back then.

Anyway shits gotten wayyyyy out of control in the UK, our illustrious Prime Minister is in intensive care.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    I'v heard this from a lot of people. I got really ill in December to, first time a flu ever really affected me. I'm thinking that I might have had this shit back then.

Anyway shits gotten wayyyyy out of control in the UK, our illustrious Prime Minister is in intensive care.
    Yea same here. I felt shitty for a week longer than I usually would if I got sick.

But it wasn’t anything I ever thought about going to the doctor for.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    Does anyone remember the "Hug a Chinese person day" they did in San Francisco like back in late January or early Feb? I also need to compile all press articles about how taking any preventive measures were considered xenophobic or even encouraged people to attend the Chinese Lunar parades in SFC/NYC. Even Dem politicians were tweeting for people to not worry and get out, mingle and celebrate these important cultural events LMAO.
    Yea the Italian PM suggested travel bans or something because that part of Italy has huge amounts of migrant Chinese workers from the Wuhan area.

He was called “racist” and they did this ridiculous thing.

It’s great though. Everything left wing people have done has been irrational and incorrect.

{>____<}

There's a viral video displaying the high level of ignorance and stupidity of people congregating in large crowds during these unfortunate times. Police officers stand around and do nothing, cars parked in the right of way, drinking and smoking, and lack of awareness of what's going on in the world. It's so embarrassing.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    There's a viral video displaying the high level of ignorance and stupidity of people congregating in large crowds during these unfortunate times. Police officers stand around and do nothing, cars parked in the right of way, drinking and smoking, and lack of awareness of what's going on in the world. It's so embarrassing.
    On the bright side, at least a few of those people will die from their own stupidity.

It's really inconsiderate. There are idiots talking about they won't take the vaccine as if they don't have any older family members to consider beyond their paranoia that doctors and medical science are out to get them.

Banned

I’m not getting this vaccine for a few years at least.

Especially if they’re rushing this through.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Death toll is 120K. Doubling about once a week now.
    That’s it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    That’s it?
    Well, officially.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    Since you will volunteer to have a rushed vaccine injected into your blood stream, the rest of us will sit back and wait, then you can update us on any side effects like your chest nips rotting off.

I think it's funny the WHO director is in the global terrorist database for being a top member of the Tigray People's Liberation Front. A guerilla mercenary organization that was responsible for tortures, mass killings, land grabs and mass detention. I wonder how many throats of Amhara children he cut back in the day?
    I dont think they will rush it, they have the same laws and procedures to follow as with any other vaccine. That's why it might take a year or two anyway. If it is rushed I just won't take it. A lot of the concerns I read weren't about it being rushed, rather the anti vaxxer movement where some people just don't accept that vaccines work and aren't a conspiracy to kill them.

The WHO leader also has ties to the CCP. He is not the ideal person to lead the organization.

Banned

Nick Gooch, since the quarantine went into effect, Pennsylvania shut down liquor stores. Now the governors of Ohio and West Vagina has to ban us high class Pennsylvanians from coming to your state and buying up your liquor.

Banned

All I gotta say is, voting in that Ohio governer election was probably the best thing I did for myself these past few years.

Not that DeWine has done everything right, but without our republican supermajority, we would have wound up like Michigan.

They can’t even leave their yards. Crazy.

It’s great though. The Dems, on a constant basis, reveal ineptitude. It’s like a natural reaction at this point.

I can’t take anyone serious who takes them serious anymore.