Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Movie 'Contagion' Might Be Happening IRL

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post

Whoah! Kowabunga!

So these journalists are like revealing some kind of mystery that black people on this planet just happen to gravitate towards living in densely populated highly infected areas because nature is like scary and shit?

Drove by a few small parks and basketball courts yesterday. Jam packed with black families disregarding the ordinance. Even the morbidly obese 2nd gen mexicans who usually grill with charcoal are shut in ordering fast food.
    I've seen gatherings of white families last week when I was out collecting data/sampling. People were looking at me as if I was infected. Lol.

I have a theory on this. Yes, there were some idiots having parties at gas stations and cookouts outside at parks but that's only a small number of people doing idiotic things. I have some older family members/friends would have contracted the virus. One person died. I believe he was 80.

Also, with blacks, some jobs (no all) are deemed essential. In the city, hospitals are at capacity so getting a prescription to get tested is expensive. It's crazy because even though the virus came from China, it's now looked as a black people's disease.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 04-05-2020 at 04:36 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've seen gatherings of white families last week when I was out collecting data/sampling. People were looking at me as if I was infected. Lol.

I have a theory on this. Yes, there were some idiots having parties at gas stations and cookouts outside at parks but that's only a small number of people doing idiotic things. I have some older family members/friends would have contracted the virus. One person died. I believe he was 80.

Also, with blacks, some jobs (no all) are deemed essential. In the city, hospitals are at capacity so getting a prescription to get tested is expensive. It's crazy because even though the virus came from China, it's now looked as a black people's disease.
    No it’s not you idiot. Lol.

You’ve got self esteem issues.

Banned

I’ve seen the opposite of what you guys are seeing. The blacks around here with masks on outnumbered whites by about 10-1. That was until the last few days. Now e’rebody wearing masks.

Ironman, what’s this about people partying at gas stations? Who does that?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    No itÂ’s not you idiot. Lol.
    Relax. I was kidding.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    I’ve seen the opposite of what you guys are seeing. The blacks around here with masks on outnumbered whites by about 10-1. That was until the last few days. Now e’rebody wearing masks.

Ironman, what’s this about people partying at gas stations? Who does that?
    There was a large gathering at a Citgo gas station on the Eastside. Drugs, fast cars, women dancing, people on social media, etc. I've seen gatherings at liquor stores, too. No one was shot or anything. I guess people are bored but there's a nasty virus out here. People don't understand what's going on.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Relax. I was kidding.
    Lol yea right.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Lol yea right.
    Actually, I was, Nicky. People were just being nosy like always.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    Ha, I saw an article or two about the gas station party in Deroit. Gas stations = new nightclubs apparently. But yeah, Detroit is being hit extra hard right now. Far worse than larger cities.
    The gas station owners never say anything. No one calls the police on these idiots.

If you're not working or going to the store for REAL food, just stay home. We need to get these numbers down.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 04-06-2020 at 10:25 PM.

What's REAL food? Is there a trend of people going out to buy decorative fruit or something?

Ironman you sound like a god damn idiot. B-rock is non essential. Zilla, outty

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    What's REAL food? Is there a trend of people going out to buy decorative fruit or something?
    No. I'm always seeing fast food places crowded. Lines in the street.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Ironman you sound like a god damn idiot. B-rock is non essential. Zilla, outty
    I'm sorry?

tsa, how many times a week do you eat pangolin?

Banned

The ones suffering the worst are the eye-talians who always have extra food and supplies on hand. I never have less than 18 eggs on hand. Once I go through a pack, I immediately re-up. Since the corona hit, I’ve increased my inventory to no less than 36. Yesterday, I went to the grocery store and 18 large eggs were over $5. I bought a dozen organic cage-free instead. It was actually cheaper.

Now, I can’t find dish-washer detergent anywhere. I mean I get everyone is eating at home more which means more dirty dishes, but fuck, I like to hold an extra bottle of that too. I’m down to my last bottle and it’s not my usual brand.

My toilet paper, pasta and sauce stash is still good, and I was able to get my hands on a little more ammo. I just need an egg and dish washer soap connect.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    The ones suffering the worst are the eye-talians who always have extra food and supplies on hand. I never have less than 18 eggs on hand. Once I go through a pack, I immediately re-up. Since the corona hit, I’ve increased my inventory to no less than 36. Yesterday, I went to the grocery store and 18 large eggs were over $5. I bought a dozen organic cage-free instead. It was actually cheaper.

Now, I can’t find dish-washer detergent anywhere. I mean I get everyone is eating at home more which means more dirty dishes, but fuck, I like to hold an extra bottle of that too. I’m down to my last bottle and it’s not my usual brand.

My toilet paper, pasta and sauce stash is still good, and I was able to get my hands on a little more ammo. I just need an egg and dish washer soap connect.
    She got a whole pantry of stuff in the basement.

I didn’t even realize she got that much until I went down there to get something.

I got too many supplies. I've been drinking and eating like a maniac all week. A diet is imminent.