once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The Movie 'Contagion' Might Be Happening IRL

Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post

We are crashing this plane with no survivors
    Pittsburgh will recover from the corona just like we recovered from Bane.

(Quick fun fact: the kicker in that scene was Luke Ravenstahl who was our mayor at the time. He was a kicker in college for Washington & Jefferson College which I am about a mile from at this Ver second. Also the same school Roger Gooddell graduated from)
    Last edited by Sir Artsdradamus; 03-30-2020 at 12:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    My job is so inessential, I couldnít begin to tell you. But because we do business with essential companies, we are still working.

We had a conference call the other day, and my manager is basically telling us ďjust donít catch the virus.Ē His advice was donít go near people that look sick.
    Sounds like your employer is trying to bend the rules

You should call this hotline number and snitch on them

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2020/0...shut-down.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I'm hoping in mid April or May, this virus will go away.
    I'd hope for mid April for the US too but I think it could last till the end of May. experts around here seem to be mentioning 10 weeks for the virus to die down a lot. I guess it's hard to predict any which way you look at it. but looking at what happened in other countries and the measures that were taken there I really think mid April is too optimistic for the US

good to hear you still have your job. be safe

peace

They predicted mid April could be a peak for it. Then they said early to mid May.

They have no clue. All I know is my lawn doesnít care. Itís starting to pop, itís got that beautiful early spring emerald glow.

All I know is my lawn doesn’t care. It’s starting to pop, it’s got that beautiful early spring emerald glow.
    good to hear that the lawn abides.

Wuhan's been out of lockdown for a few days now. today's news about The Dead Zone : 4 new deaths, 30 people showing symptoms and 60 more showing no symptoms but they have the virus too.

Dooch's lawn will survive us all.

lol more and more reports locally of fuckos spitting or coughing in other people's faces sayin 'I got that corona!'

victims : bus drivers in a car crash, police officers pulling over cars to check on whether drivers aren't leaving certain zones etc

I read about similar cases in the Netherlands earlier on, where judges don't play that shit : 8 to 12 weeks in jail and a €500 fine (that's $540 in Vandelay dinero)

Haha. I should photocopy my “essential worker” letter and start selling copies to people who want to go out

Whoah! Kowabunga!

So these journalists are like revealing some kind of mystery that black people on this planet just happen to gravitate towards living in densely populated highly infected areas because nature is like scary and shit?

Drove by a few small parks and basketball courts yesterday. Jam packed with black families disregarding the ordinance. Even the morbidly obese 2nd gen mexicans who usually grill with charcoal are shut in ordering fast food.

In 3 years Netflix will release an original movie about how mother nature's name is actually "Karen" and she's a supernatural white supremacist force of energy sent here by the Nordic Alien race to unleash Covid, unseasoned chicken breasts, and a revival of Rockabilly music.
    Weak erections and watery nut.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post

Whoah! Kowabunga!

So these journalists are like revealing some kind of mystery that black people on this planet just happen to gravitate towards living in densely populated highly infected areas because nature is like scary and shit?

Drove by a few small parks and basketball courts yesterday. Jam packed with black families disregarding the ordinance. Even the morbidly obese 2nd gen mexicans who usually grill with charcoal are shut in ordering fast food.
    I've seen gatherings of white families last week when I was out collecting data/sampling. People were looking at me as if I was infected. Lol.

I have a theory on this. Yes, there were some idiots having parties at gas stations and cookouts outside at parks but that's only a small number of people doing idiotic things. I have some older family members/friends would have contracted the virus. One person died. I believe he was 80.

Also, with blacks, some jobs (no all) are deemed essential. In the city, hospitals are at capacity so getting a prescription to get tested is expensive. It's crazy because even though the virus came from China, it's now looked as a black people's disease.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 04-05-2020 at 04:36 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    I've seen gatherings of white families last week when I was out collecting data/sampling. People were looking at me as if I was infected. Lol.

I have a theory on this. Yes, there were some idiots having parties at gas stations and cookouts outside at parks but that's only a small number of people doing idiotic things. I have some older family members/friends would have contracted the virus. One person died. I believe he was 80.

Also, with blacks, some jobs (no all) are deemed essential. In the city, hospitals are at capacity so getting a prescription to get tested is expensive. It's crazy because even though the virus came from China, it's now looked as a black people's disease.
    No itís not you idiot. Lol.

Youíve got self esteem issues.

I’ve seen the opposite of what you guys are seeing. The blacks around here with masks on outnumbered whites by about 10-1. That was until the last few days. Now e’rebody wearing masks.

Ironman, what’s this about people partying at gas stations? Who does that?

No it’s not you idiot. Lol.
    Relax. I was kidding.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty