once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 191

Thread: The Movie 'Contagion' Might Be Happening IRL

  1. #121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    I’ve seen the opposite of what you guys are seeing. The blacks around here with masks on outnumbered whites by about 10-1. That was until the last few days. Now e’rebody wearing masks.

    Ironman, what’s this about people partying at gas stations? Who does that?
    There was a large gathering at a Citgo gas station on the Eastside. Drugs, fast cars, women dancing, people on social media, etc. I've seen gatherings at liquor stores, too. No one was shot or anything. I guess people are bored but there's a nasty virus out here. People don't understand what's going on.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

  2. #122
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    25,770
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Relax. I was kidding.
    Lol yea right.

  3. #123
    SOOTHSAYER The Seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Between two worlds
    Posts
    49,742
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Ha, I saw an article or two about the gas station party in Deroit. Gas stations = new nightclubs apparently. But yeah, Detroit is being hit extra hard right now. Far worse than larger cities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

  4. #124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Lol yea right.
    Actually, I was, Nicky. People were just being nosy like always.

    Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    Ha, I saw an article or two about the gas station party in Deroit. Gas stations = new nightclubs apparently. But yeah, Detroit is being hit extra hard right now. Far worse than larger cities.
    The gas station owners never say anything. No one calls the police on these idiots.

    If you're not working or going to the store for REAL food, just stay home. We need to get these numbers down.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 04-06-2020 at 10:25 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

  5. #125
    Chaotician ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Isla Nublar
    Posts
    15,013
    Rep Power
    93

    Default

    What's REAL food? Is there a trend of people going out to buy decorative fruit or something?

  6. #126

    Default

    Ironman you sound like a god damn idiot. B-rock is non essential. Zilla, outty
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.


  7. #127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    What's REAL food? Is there a trend of people going out to buy decorative fruit or something?
    No. I'm always seeing fast food places crowded. Lines in the street.

    Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Ironman you sound like a god damn idiot. B-rock is non essential. Zilla, outty
    I'm sorry?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

  8. #128

    Default

    tsa, how many times a week do you eat pangolin?

  9. #129
    Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    18,040
    Rep Power
    106

    Default

    The ones suffering the worst are the eye-talians who always have extra food and supplies on hand. I never have less than 18 eggs on hand. Once I go through a pack, I immediately re-up. Since the corona hit, I’ve increased my inventory to no less than 36. Yesterday, I went to the grocery store and 18 large eggs were over $5. I bought a dozen organic cage-free instead. It was actually cheaper.

    Now, I can’t find dish-washer detergent anywhere. I mean I get everyone is eating at home more which means more dirty dishes, but fuck, I like to hold an extra bottle of that too. I’m down to my last bottle and it’s not my usual brand.

    My toilet paper, pasta and sauce stash is still good, and I was able to get my hands on a little more ammo. I just need an egg and dish washer soap connect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

  10. #130
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    25,770
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    The ones suffering the worst are the eye-talians who always have extra food and supplies on hand. I never have less than 18 eggs on hand. Once I go through a pack, I immediately re-up. Since the corona hit, I’ve increased my inventory to no less than 36. Yesterday, I went to the grocery store and 18 large eggs were over $5. I bought a dozen organic cage-free instead. It was actually cheaper.

    Now, I can’t find dish-washer detergent anywhere. I mean I get everyone is eating at home more which means more dirty dishes, but fuck, I like to hold an extra bottle of that too. I’m down to my last bottle and it’s not my usual brand.

    My toilet paper, pasta and sauce stash is still good, and I was able to get my hands on a little more ammo. I just need an egg and dish washer soap connect.
    She got a whole pantry of stuff in the basement.

    I didnít even realize she got that much until I went down there to get something.

  11. #131
    Chaotician ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Isla Nublar
    Posts
    15,013
    Rep Power
    93

    Default

    I got too many supplies. I've been drinking and eating like a maniac all week. A diet is imminent.

  12. #132
    Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Outside your house
    Posts
    18,040
    Rep Power
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    man i thought i had this the other day. i thought i was on my way out. i had to cut my work day short, went back to my hotel and basically slept from 3pm until 6am the next morning. was having crazy tony soprano flu dreams, cold sweats and my piss stunk really bad. food wasn't even tasting right to me. from about 1am to 3am i woke up every 10 minutes thinking i had been asleep for hours each time.

    happy to let you all know i'm feeling better and my piss is back to its normal odor now.
    damn, i forgot about this. i wonder if i had the corona back then. one of the symptoms is loss of taste
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.


    Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

  13. #133

    Default

    Can anybody get their hands on Lysol disinfectant spray? I can't find a can anywhere. On Ebay, they're selling them from $$16 to $70 a can.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

  14. #134
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    25,770
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    damn, i forgot about this. i wonder if i had the corona back then. one of the symptoms is loss of taste
    You probably did. Iím pretty sure I had it too early February.

  15. #135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    You probably did. I’m pretty sure I had it too early February.
    I'v heard this from a lot of people. I got really ill in December to, first time a flu ever really affected me. I'm thinking that I might have had this shit back then.

    Anyway shits gotten wayyyyy out of control in the UK, our illustrious Prime Minister is in intensive care.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •