once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Movie 'Contagion' Might Be Happening IRL

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Artsdradamus View Post
    I’ve seen the opposite of what you guys are seeing. The blacks around here with masks on outnumbered whites by about 10-1. That was until the last few days. Now e’rebody wearing masks.

Ironman, what’s this about people partying at gas stations? Who does that?
    There was a large gathering at a Citgo gas station on the Eastside. Drugs, fast cars, women dancing, people on social media, etc. I've seen gatherings at liquor stores, too. No one was shot or anything. I guess people are bored but there's a nasty virus out here. People don't understand what's going on.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Relax. I was kidding.
    Lol yea right.

Ha, I saw an article or two about the gas station party in Deroit. Gas stations = new nightclubs apparently. But yeah, Detroit is being hit extra hard right now. Far worse than larger cities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

Lol yea right.
    Actually, I was, Nicky. People were just being nosy like always.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    Ha, I saw an article or two about the gas station party in Deroit. Gas stations = new nightclubs apparently. But yeah, Detroit is being hit extra hard right now. Far worse than larger cities.
    The gas station owners never say anything. No one calls the police on these idiots.

If you're not working or going to the store for REAL food, just stay home. We need to get these numbers down.
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 04-06-2020 at 10:25 PM.

What's REAL food? Is there a trend of people going out to buy decorative fruit or something?

Ironman you sound like a god damn idiot. B-rock is non essential. Zilla, outty
    Quote Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
    Just accept the cookies, fag.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    What's REAL food? Is there a trend of people going out to buy decorative fruit or something?
    No. I'm always seeing fast food places crowded. Lines in the street.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Ironman you sound like a god damn idiot. B-rock is non essential. Zilla, outty
    I'm sorry?

tsa, how many times a week do you eat pangolin?

Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar

The ones suffering the worst are the eye-talians who always have extra food and supplies on hand. I never have less than 18 eggs on hand. Once I go through a pack, I immediately re-up. Since the corona hit, I’ve increased my inventory to no less than 36. Yesterday, I went to the grocery store and 18 large eggs were over $5. I bought a dozen organic cage-free instead. It was actually cheaper.

Now, I can’t find dish-washer detergent anywhere. I mean I get everyone is eating at home more which means more dirty dishes, but fuck, I like to hold an extra bottle of that too. I’m down to my last bottle and it’s not my usual brand.

My toilet paper, pasta and sauce stash is still good, and I was able to get my hands on a little more ammo. I just need an egg and dish washer soap connect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

The ones suffering the worst are the eye-talians who always have extra food and supplies on hand. I never have less than 18 eggs on hand. Once I go through a pack, I immediately re-up. Since the corona hit, I’ve increased my inventory to no less than 36. Yesterday, I went to the grocery store and 18 large eggs were over $5. I bought a dozen organic cage-free instead. It was actually cheaper.

Now, I can’t find dish-washer detergent anywhere. I mean I get everyone is eating at home more which means more dirty dishes, but fuck, I like to hold an extra bottle of that too. I’m down to my last bottle and it’s not my usual brand.

My toilet paper, pasta and sauce stash is still good, and I was able to get my hands on a little more ammo. I just need an egg and dish washer soap connect.
    She got a whole pantry of stuff in the basement.

I didnít even realize she got that much until I went down there to get something.

I got too many supplies. I've been drinking and eating like a maniac all week. A diet is imminent.

Double Secret Probation Sir Artsdradamus's Avatar

man i thought i had this the other day. i thought i was on my way out. i had to cut my work day short, went back to my hotel and basically slept from 3pm until 6am the next morning. was having crazy tony soprano flu dreams, cold sweats and my piss stunk really bad. food wasn't even tasting right to me. from about 1am to 3am i woke up every 10 minutes thinking i had been asleep for hours each time.

happy to let you all know i'm feeling better and my piss is back to its normal odor now.
    damn, i forgot about this. i wonder if i had the corona back then. one of the symptoms is loss of taste
    Quote Originally Posted by Artsdradamus View Post
    I also don't like when young millennials call me "sir"

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang concerts.

Check this thread for all of the upcoming Wu-Tang release dates.

Can anybody get their hands on Lysol disinfectant spray? I can't find a can anywhere. On Ebay, they're selling them from $$16 to $70 a can.

damn, i forgot about this. i wonder if i had the corona back then. one of the symptoms is loss of taste
    You probably did. Iím pretty sure I had it too early February.

You probably did. I’m pretty sure I had it too early February.
    I'v heard this from a lot of people. I got really ill in December to, first time a flu ever really affected me. I'm thinking that I might have had this shit back then.

Anyway shits gotten wayyyyy out of control in the UK, our illustrious Prime Minister is in intensive care.