once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3101112131415 LastLast

Thread: The Movie 'Contagion' Might Be Happening IRL

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

Lol that must be some off the boat stuff. Usually blacks never go to the ethnic slur. I applaud the accuracy.
    It was hilarious because this pizzeria is based in a particular stuffy, deep blue, hipster/yuppy neighborhood. He blurted out some "wrongthink" or "ultimate sin" that would've made any locals or vandelays GASP and do jazz fingers, but probably only if he was a caucasian 15 yr old with an under developed brain, chin, maybe still learning about social interactions, right/wrong demeanor in a public setting + had a shitty, clueless dad. These stuffy types are very selective or play 'lobotomized' like a dog playing 'dead' when it comes to enforcing their bizarre faux-egalitarian system's set of of rules and regulations. None of them were present luckily, just me laughing. My best analogy about the surrounding neighborhood or the macro scale of these types throughout the country; equates to a fire ant colony which cycles between self-cannibalization or turning their anger outwards... maybe inwards when the SSRI meds and vodka run out, so they decide to cut their son's dick off because he once played with a barbie or recited Lady Gaga lyrics at the age of 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    It was hilarious because this pizzeria is based in a particular stuffy, deep blue, hipster/yuppy neighborhood. He blurted out some "wrongthink" or "ultimate sin" that would've made any locals or vandelays GASP and do jazz fingers, but probably only if he was a caucasian 15 yr old with an under developed brain, chin, maybe still learning about social interactions, right/wrong demeanor in a public setting + had a shitty, clueless dad. These stuffy types are very selective or play 'lobotomized' like a dog playing 'dead' when it comes to enforcing their bizarre faux-egalitarian system's set of of rules and regulations. None of them were present luckily, just me laughing. My best analogy about the surrounding neighborhood or the macro scale of these types throughout the country; equates to a fire ant colony which cycles between self-cannibalization or turning their anger outwards... maybe inwards when the SSRI meds and vodka run out, so they decide to cut their son's dick off because he once played with a barbie or recited Lady Gaga lyrics at the age of 5.
    I wish I understood what you just wrote because it sounds awesome. Luckily for myself I donít live in a hipster neighborhood nor would I move to one. I can only conclude that not having a lawn does major cranial damage to people

Edit: i reread it a second time and it is indeed awesome.

Iíve seen some people slowly morph over the years, friends of mine. Itís quite pathetic.
    Last edited by Dooch; 04-28-2020 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    I AMLOST DIED

because Somalis have bad breath and often smell like Aqua Velva. A couple days ago, I witnessed another public disturbance/freak out while getting my oil changed and tires rotated. The aggressor was some middle aged black guy with a dented up Chrysler 300 basically demanding the shop break policy and install his battery and a few parts he personally bought for FREE! Mechanic labor is apparently a 'social construct'. The very doughy pale clerk calmy explained why they can't allow customers off the street bring in their own parts because of the liability and potential for future lawsuits. How did this early 40's charlesjones respond? He went into some weird rant about being a BLACK MAN and started calling the employee a raaaaycis. Followed by some empty threats since he weighed less than 185. The police were called after they tresspassed him. Fucking retard was still digging around in his trunk while I pulled out

Surprised Art didnt show show up to suck this retarded nigger's dick. Imagine the entire globe is about to enter a depression, famine, possibly war and you're in your PA living room on a cilvaringz forum still making Howard Sternish kike-quips or hot-takes. Lmao

This place is worse than reddit or a San Francisco coffee shop.
    Crazy story, Rob.

This pandemic has brought the worst out of people. I saw large groups of women outside nail salons and beauty supply stores. Where're you going? If it's work, that I understand but they won't be self-sufficient. Do it yourself. The same with men. Cut your own hair. When I had hair, I'd do it myself. Lol.

People partying, smoking and drinking in crowds is toxic. People won't listen until it's too late.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

I went back to self-cut buzzing after 2 yrs, because its not only hot out but barbers might not open until late summer.

Also my neighborhood is mix of seniors, middle aged gen-y/x and the occassional 20's man bun long board guy. Its not the hipster hive luckily. Just quiet how I like it. Lots of yoga pants though. Even these onlyfans grannies are power walking in them.

Which ties into my theory of why old men seek lawns and back patio construction projects. Escapism. Expired deep state pussy that's been out in the sun power shopping or walking smells like a porta potty at a Phish show or Steelers tailgate party.
    Last edited by The Seer; 04-30-2020 at 05:04 AM.

French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    yes. let's talk about how 'smart' this strategy turns out to be when tourists don't return after COVID dies down

Well the UK is now number 1 in Europe and 2nd in the world only behind Murica. That isn't stopping the UK government from claiming to be successful and easing the lockdown next week. There isn't much of a lockdown either the streets are packed with people. This country has utterly failed it's quite shocking how badly we have handled the situation but the government and the British media are completely oblivious to it.

There is also this crazy pro-China propaganda going around.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    Well the UK is now number 1 in Europe and 2nd in the world only behind Murica. That isn't stopping the UK government from claiming to be successful and easing the lockdown next week. There isn't much of a lockdown either the streets are packed with people. This country has utterly failed it's quite shocking how badly we have handled the situation but the government and the British media are completely oblivious to it.

There is also this crazy pro-China propaganda going around.
    For example? I haven't seen much pro China shit.

For sure, fuck the CCP.

French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar

for a possible second big wave I hope local lockdowns will do instead of nationwide lockdowns. region by region monitoring will be very important but I don't have high hopes tbh

Is there a spike in Europe?

Because US Nazi media is claiming Everywhere else but here barely has any cases.

Donít trust anything you hear from American media until further notice.