Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The Movie 'Contagion' Might Be Happening IRL

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post

It's basically natural selection at this point. Black America is deeply fucked with your high rates of diabetes, hypertension or susceptibility to things like sickle cell and auto-immune diseases. The ZOG media is allowing for all of the canned and rehashed excuses to flood the airwaves about "food desserts, lack of healthcare access, etc, etc".. even though the black demographic in the U.S. lives mostly within under 10 mins from the closest Urgent Care, Major Hospital, or out-practice extension Legally they can't turn you away and will make you fill out some Medicaid paperwork. Access to healthy food? It's 2020 and nearly every grocery store in a 20 mile radius delivers for a low fee, but retards would rather doordash or grubhub a $25.00 order of wings or burgers & fries.

If you aren't buying sneakers or new clothes every month like a homosexual on Vicodin, or a modern American strong woman, or TSA... you might have some excess cash to eat healthy, develop hobbies, buy weights, maybe a round of golf or a bag of milorganite.

The last meat I bought besides a bunch of chicken breasts happened to be a few packs of locally made Italian sausages. Hot and Mild. Lot's of protein and even cooked up a few to eat on buns with red/green peppers, onion and mustard. Just wanted to relive my county fair memories of Dooch and Art's sweaty immirant uncles serving up their version of "Soul Food" before the horse races.
    People don't listen. In Detroit, you need a prescription to get tested for COVID-19. That'll be expensive because doctor visits are cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    All I gotta say is, voting in that Ohio governer election was probably the best thing I did for myself these past few years.

Not that DeWine has done everything right, but without our republican supermajority, we would have wound up like Michigan.

They can’t even leave their yards. Crazy.

It’s great though. The Dems, on a constant basis, reveal ineptitude. It’s like a natural reaction at this point.

I can’t take anyone serious who takes them serious anymore.
    Our girl is holding it down. Lol. I don't know why people (Republicans, scared liberals, etc) don't like her. Trump's retardation?
    Last edited by IrOnMaN; 04-18-2020 at 04:52 PM.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    People don't listen. In Detroit, you need a prescription to get tested for COVID-19. That'll be expensive because doctor visits are cheap.

Our girl is holding it down. Lol. I don't know why men don't like her.
    Lol yea that’s why because their “men”.

Jesus your a lemon head.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Lol yea that’s why because their “men”.

Jesus your a lemon head.
    That came out wrong. I meant to say right wing/closet Republicans (scared libs) people don't like her. They're having a right wing protest at Michigan's capital. I will agree that this stay at home order is crazy but necessary. No need to have BBQ during this time.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Banned

It’s like news stations sending their I-Team out to harass people.

The hypocrisy.

Banned

When I first read that, I thought the name of the place was Pizzeria 86. I figured you liberal snowboarders were out there fucking up a good thing. Sir Artie's rule of thumb when it comes to pizza, the name of the place must be an Eye-talian name or you ain't getting my business.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    While getting takeout last night I watched the owner of some family owned Pizzeria 86 some obnoxious somali teenager who was the only one not wearing a mask, kept touching every surface, right in their faces at the register while they boxed orders, harrassed every patron walking in with dumb questions, and performed some gay rap dance.

He called the owner a wop after getting booted. Then the kids father waiting outside started an argument with the owner and also got 86'd. It was pretty funny entertainment while I waited. Makes Spike Lee's movie look fake and gay.
    Lol that must be some off the boat stuff. Usually blacks never go to the ethnic slur. I applaud the accuracy.

Do The Right Thing? That film is 31 years old.

Bob was just disappointed he didn't witness a race war start in front of his eyes.

Banned

I’m surprised Rob didn’t put this in his “i almost died last night” thread from the last time he encountered a black person

three more weeks of lockdown for me. Work starts May 18. Schools will reopen then. 10 kids a group, but for only 4 age groups out of 15. not counting university - those students get online classes only till the end of the academic year

That will make it a 9 week lockdown for me. Some companies will reopen May 4, others May 18 though. Summer festivals etc are off, obviously.

The scientists have virtually taken over the government at this point. when COVID hit we had no real government (nothing special in Belgium lol) so they had to whip up a sort of 'crisis government'. I'm not gonna bore all of you with the details (it's mostly all the political parties in it together but only 3 parties get to really decide) but trust me ... it's not working

just about all media appearances are by virologists and the like who are 'advising' the government. in reality they make the decisions and the government mostly follows them. could be a good thing, who knows. in any case, the government is probably gonna try and blame them if things go south

the fact that there about 10 (!) different large expert groups 'advising' the government is telling

you might have heard Trump mention Belgium as one of the killing fields. he's right. they sealed off the elderly homes here first (even before the lockdown) but there weren't any masks, gloves etc for the staff. lots of staff members unknowingly spread COVID at their work place.

apart from that, there's also the fact that we're counting the dead differently from most countries. I think it's us, Sweden and Switzerland that count the elderly who are SUSPECTED to have died of COVID (next to underlying diseases they had before) as COVID casualties

FUN FACT : we had large strategic mask etc emergency supplies in army bases till 2018 but then they were destroyed because they were 'past their due date' (which turned out to be a political lie : they were still fully functional) and the process of buying new ones two years later still had not been decided on

our secretary of health and human services (who made the call on destroying those emergency supplies) is clearly on the way out and has been MIA in the media for weeks now

she sure looks like she promotes that healthy lifestyle
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 04-24-2020 at 10:46 AM.

Shaolin Master

Shaolin Master

That is embarrassing. A health secretary who looks like Jabba, and she didn't even do a good job.

drink some bleach

50k dead in the US

The UK just passed 20k dead. Some countries have just utterly failed. Though it's quite amusing that the countries that appear to be doing the best are run by totalitarian regimes. In the UK though people are still out and about. Some shops have opened and people are going out.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    50k dead in the US

The UK just passed 20k dead. Some countries have just utterly failed. Though it's quite amusing that the countries that appear to be doing the best are run by totalitarian regimes. In the UK though people are still out and about. Some shops have opened and people are going out.
    Ohio’s stay at home order expires May 1st. People have been out. The weathers getting nice. You can’t hole them up for much longer. I mean the Cleveland plain dealer has basically made prisoners out to be victims, can you imagine if cops got REAL about a stay at home order.

The press would turn on them in a minute and they know it. They can’t even keep up with the homicides anyway.

I’ll take freedoms and the risks that go with it.