Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: The Movie 'Contagion' Might Be Happening IRL

It's pretty bad if we're facing another year of travel restrictions and further economic downturn.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    lol dude…. There’s nothing that can stop it. Live your life.

You we’re probably better off getting natural immunity but fuck it I guess getting a shot every six months ain’t the biggest deal in the world.
    I'm taking all the shots that are on offer. I'm probably getting the chance to get my 3rd shot (booster vaccine) in January or more likely even in February
    Retired.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    I'm taking all the shots that are on offer. I'm probably getting the chance to get my 3rd shot (booster vaccine) in January or more likely even in February
    My girl got her booster and has felt iffy since for a week and a half. She didn’t want I get it but she knew they’d mandate it or fire her eventually so she just got it, even tho she didn’t need too. I’m pissed about that.

You seem very fearful still.

My girl got her booster and has felt iffy since for a week and a half. She didn’t want I get it but she knew they’d mandate it or fire her eventually so she just got it, even tho she didn’t need too. I’m pissed about that.

You seem very fearful still.
    My dad had the booster and was hurling his guts up for a few days. Hes in his 60s though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    My dad had the booster and was hurling his guts up for a few days. Hes in his 60s though.
    That’s interesting she said she felt nauseous. Had some wheezing.

I have a lingering side effect from corona where both meat and shit smell like the fat from goat meat being boiled, which is a pretty great smell. I love taking shits a lot more now but it is odd to have a 'difference' in my physical being due to someone in China eating government sponsored bats.

I'll be happy if it wears off. I keep telling myself I'll go get the shot but never prioritize it. Idk if I'm going to have to get the boosters after that too because clearly the shot isn't shit anymore. Also don't know what 2025 will look like where N's are taking 13 booster shots a year.

I heard they're making a pill and I'm much more comfortable with that. Just take it when you get sick like everything else. The concept of immunization has really been bastardized by this media fiasco of a pandemic. They'll probably find a way to start convincing everyone that the pill is for anti-Semites or horses or something.

Banned

I still have strange smells in my nose every so often after losing it from covid.

Back in February of ‘20 after having the original Rona, i think, I had on and off pulsatile tinnitus until September ‘20, then it went away.

One of my girls doctors had the same symptom afterward.

I still have strange smells in my nose
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wik...Shower%3famp=1

Banned

I feel like some pressures has been lifted off of the unvaccinated with this new category of unboosted.

But the unvaxxed are still the OGs.

”Still craps and lies” Andy Warhov's Avatar

Basically the chinese umbrella corp trying to cause the apocalypse to take over the whirl and you can quote me on that. This is just the beginning real talk wodie

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    only tangentially related, I saw the first few eps of this and it sucked. it probably didn't help that I watched it in French to practise my comprehension skills. the show has a good rep though
    Retired.

"Overlord".
    Retired.

Its looking like another lockdown in the UK. The new mutation may be milder but its a record number of infections this time, so a lot of old people are still gonna bite the dust.