once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: The Movie 'Contagion' Might Be Happening IRL

Yeah I don't really understand why this virus is such a big deal. I get that it's new and tough to spot, and kills old people etc but if you look at other similar outbreaks within the last 20 years they all get shut down by the WHO, and other organizations pretty fast. My guess, this will be over before April.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    So your not a Viking? How dare you.
    I identify as a Roomba with 19% battery life.
    Weak erections and watery nut.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    I identify as a Roomba with 19% battery life.
    Thatís hot.

sha dynasty, did they quarantine you yet there in hong kong?

2,000 deaths, 80,000 cases. The 51 year old director of the Wuhan hospital even died.

This forum is already a quarantine, but if Sha gets double quarantined I might make an Xzibit meme out of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Yeah I don't really understand why this virus is such a big deal. I get that it's new and tough to spot, and kills old people etc but if you look at other similar outbreaks within the last 20 years they all get shut down by the WHO, and other organizations pretty fast. My guess, this will be over before April.
    My guess is wrong, obviously. SARS was almost 20 years ago, theres literally twice as many people travelling now, and ebola was mostly confined to Africa because people died so fast they didn't really have a chance to pass it on.

The global death rate of the new coronavirus is 3.4 percent, the W.H.O. says.

The head of the World Health Organization said on Tuesday that the global mortality rate for Covid-19, the disease caused by the new coronavirus, was 3.4 percent.
    Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the organization’s director general, said in a news conference in Geneva that Covid-19 is deadlier than the seasonal flu, but does not transmit as easily. “Globally, about 3.4 percent of reported Covid-19 cases have died,” said Dr. Tedros. “By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1 percent of those infected.”

The estimate most likely takes into account the growing number of infections being recorded outside China, mostly in South Korea, Iran and Italy.
    “While many people globally have built up immunity to seasonal flu strains, Covid-19 is a new virus to which no one has immunity,” meaning more people can be infected and some will suffer severe illnesses, said Dr. Tedros. The coronavirus does not transmit as efficiently as the flu but “causes more severe disease,” he added.

When the coronavirus crisis was concentrated in Wuhan, the Chinese city where the new virus was first found, the W.H.O. said that the mortality rate of the disease ranged from 0.7 percent outside of Wuhan to as high as 4 percent inside the city. The organization also said that the epidemic would affect different countries in different ways.
    Data from the Chinese government shows that the mortality rate in that country is about 3.7 percent, with most deaths reported in Wuhan and the surrounding province of Hubei.

Dr. Tedros added on Tuesday that the disease can be contained, but warned that “rising demand, hoarding and misuse” of medical supplies such as masks could compromise the world’s ability to fight the outbreak, and he recommended a 40 percent global increase in the production of such supplies.

Time to start stocking up on canned goods and wearing hazmat suits when you leave your house.

this movie helped inspire my gym shorts

I have to actually work next week, facing the public etc. That's it.

The world is your grocery store when you own guns and civilization starts to collapse in blue cities.

Why prep when you can cull the herd and feast in baskell shorts and work boots before the diseases in the public water supply or transit sets in?

If shit ever hits the fan, I will drive very far North to my childhood friend's place he bought a few years back. He did two Marine tours in Iraq/Afghanistan is an avid hunter & fisherman. Visited the other year. Plenty of livestock, plush farms, firearms and ammo. Also a deep rooted hatred of Californians. We used to fish everwhere growing up and talked about these scenarios and bugout plans.

Ideally we will set up a 400 yard perimeter and sprinkle charcoal bricks on the walking dead #FeelTheBern bodies, fleeing their Sodom and Gomorrah child drag queen hellscapes as a warning. A ring of fire, burning flesh, and smoldering dreams of naive gen-z ,millennials, and gen-xrs who aren't really on 'the level' of understanding how entrenched the establishment/ ZOG / deep state and prior admin holdovers work in unison to reduce them into bumbling-high-estrogen low functioning retards who can't even light a boyscout coffee can fire and cook hot dogs or a can of beans.

I could write a movie script far better than anything Hollywood could produce about our current predicament, but I've decided after waking up for a glass of water at like 4:00am, I'm gonna look at Noels's girls milkers one last time, and maybe have a dream about how Lee Towers uses the breastmilkies to create a Belgium chocolate that is a vaccine against the Coronavirus and slender Asian dudes who play RPGs and order UberEats.

Well it's not a zombie attack lol, at most you might have to stay at home eating can food for a few weeks.

It could be the perfect timing for Rza to collaborate with SPAM and release a fallopian tube flavor.

If 1/3 of the global pop dies, and this forum is still online, and we are still shitposting about sundrenched aussie milkers, cucked HOA lawns, mediocre movies, and Mugabes meatloaf ... We can officially put on the supreme clientele track 'We Made It'.