Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question to Cilva about "Ch'ing Dynasty EP" physical copy

Default Question to Cilva about "Ch'ing Dynasty EP" physical copy

I have a question to you Cilva and I hope you'll reply

Is this a genuine release of this EP or it's fan-made fake copy?

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

btw. I didnt know "Cock Back 2000" was released on vinyl

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Cilva use your OUATIS money to fix this damn site!

peace

Corny Nuh! Capitalizing Cilvaringz's Avatar

1. That looks like a fake copy but it was actually released.

2. Oh shit, didnt know it was released on vinyl neither! Where can I get it?

3. This site went down because Tom stopped doing it. It costs more to run than it earns. We discussed charging an annual fee for the forum to keep it going. For now, a friend of a friend is keeping the forum up, next time it's down though, I'm pretty sure the site won't come back. Forum is the only thing that really still brings people here.

4. My OUATIS money is being used for more important matters unfortunately.

Aight thanks
    last question - did the original copy look like that or was it slightly different?

And you can buy on Discogs but the guy wants c. $100 for it https://www.discogs.com/Children-Of-...elease/7476999
    It's still a good memorabilia tho

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    4. My OUATIS money is being used for more important matters unfortunately.

Nothing’s more important that Wu tang-Corp lol

This site went down because Tom stopped doing it. It costs more to run than it earns. We discussed charging an annual fee for the forum to keep it going. For now, a friend of a friend is keeping the forum up, next time it's down though, I'm pretty sure the site won't come back. Forum is the only thing that really still brings people here.

Sell the site to Rza or let him finance it? I’m sure he would be happy to run it at a loss, to have a platform to connect with fans/ Promote new Wu tang ideas?

^ if this site was run by RZA or any other Clan member (with all due respect) it would've died long time ago like all the sites or projects they ran thru these years. They don't give a fuck - they had sites, blogs etc and all of it died. Only this site keeps working but Cilva runs it lol

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Who is Tom?

nada ignorante

LOL Who is TOM ?
    N.I.

Quote Originally Posted by David Daniel Davis View Post
    Who is Tom?
    Tom is user member Tomb (his last name starts with B). He is a German member who keeps (kept) the site running for years on end. He had his own firm to do this kind of stuff. I forget the name, you can't see the symbol of his form on the site / forum anymore.

Tom is a real friendly guy who put in all the necessary work. I hope things are going well for him.

@Tomb : if you're reading this, thanks for all your hard work.

@Cilvaringz : thanks for keeping the forum going through a friend of a friend. can you give us an idea of what it costs to keep the site running for say a year? I don't know if you are willing to discuss the price but if you are maybe people would be inclined to chip in or to help find sponsors / advertisers or whatever it takes

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Sell the site to Rza or let him finance it? I’m sure he would be happy to run it at a loss, to have a platform to connect with fans/ Promote new Wu tang ideas?
    I could be wrong but I think artists prefer to connect through social media these days

personally I'd prefer it if artists used subject based forums like this one to link up with fans but hey it's 2020 and I'm stuck in 1997, which is when I started skipping summer school and getting out of touch with The Real World

Peace CT

No Clan member will ever run this site. Especially RZA. Dude is making movies and selling overpriced vegan jackets. And I didn’t know there was anything else to this site other than the forum. Would be sad to lose it since I get a good amount of my music info from here. Peace

3. This site went down because Tom stopped doing it. It costs more to run than it earns. We discussed charging an annual fee for the forum to keep it going. For now, a friend of a friend is keeping the forum up, next time it's down though, I'm pretty sure the site won't come back. Forum is the only thing that really still brings people here.
    Nothing is ever updated and it keeps going down. Of course it's going to lose traffic.

Can't you give it to the forum members if you're just going to let it die next time?

Someone figure out how to make this site profitable and give Cilvaringz a percentage cut.