Thread: Cappadonna feat. Kelso & Ace Cannons -- Popa Wu Tribute

Default Cappadonna feat. Kelso & Ace Cannons -- Popa Wu Tribute

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

PRODIGAL SUN

this song is peace

This was actually really good.

And it seems like some Popa Wu lives on through Cappadonna

Kelso & Ace Cannons delivered

You know, I've never believed in 5 percenter stuff, but I like the messages about Find out about yourself and self knowledge of yourself. Those are good messages. Whatever gets people believing in themselves. It is much better than the nihilism so many people have. Belief in nothing not even belief in themselves.

Nihilism refers to a number of different views in philosophy, all of which express some form of philosophical pessimism about the nature of human life. Different forms of nihilism hold variously that human values are baseless, that life is meaningless, that knowledge is impossible, or that some set of entities does not exist.
    So it's either that or something has to fill the void. Popa Wu somehow got Wu-Tang and others believing in themselves. Motivated. He is like the record agent or guy who gets the best out of you in the studio.