Thread: History of Sunz of Man

Default History of Sunz of Man

Do you guys have some reliable source (interviews, books, websites) which cover the entire history of Sunz of Man. I'm especially interested in their beginning and the period after their debut album. To be honest with y'all I always had problem how count their albums since The First Testament and Elements have the same tracks. Wiki says The First Testament got cancelled due to bootlegging but no source is given to that.

How many albums do they have?
    - The First Shall Be Last
    - Saviorz Day
    - Elements
    - The Rebirth

And two unreleased albums
    - Nothing New Under The Sun
    - The First Testament

Am i right?

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Veteran Member

I don't have a source but I recall Supreme was responsible for bootlegging TFT. Not sure if you want to include Old Testament and No Love Without Hate EP

Old Testament is a compilation album and No Love Without Hate was release as a maxi single but yeah it could count as an EP

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)