Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425

Thread: //born invincible's sig chamber //

Tha Double-P

size in pixels: Biggest size a sig could be
    color theme: black and white, smokey
    text: Tha Double-P bottom right corner
    special effects: none

Peace born I figured out I'd post my request here...

size in pixels: biggest it can be without lookin' ugly, but I think you can decide that!
    color / theme: I think the images I'll provide you will enlighten you on this one... but I'm thinkin' on sumthin' real dark/grimy war related, with a camouflage background
    images (must include images you want): http://www.pictub.com/quickupload/01/logo2redcn.jpg - that's our trademark, I was thinkin' of that centered
    http://myspace.mytheme.com/myspace-b...1576915337.gif - here's a sample of camo, to use as the entire background
    text that you want: Hiphop Kulture Defenders written in a cool font somewhere... in the color you feel will be the best (maybe dark gold)
    special effects (animation, etc..) some consistent intereference without being too repetitive and hurting the eyes... you know, like when the TV is loosing its image, like blinking and goin' up/down and to the sides?

I know this will end up too "empty", but feel free to let your creativity surface... like add some bullet holes, some blood, bloody dog tags abandoned lying there... whatever!

Peace and thanks Born, anything is much appreciated.
    Last edited by Blastah; 06-18-2006 at 06:00 PM.

Knowing the Ledge Claustrofobic's Avatar

Im never gonna get my sig am I

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

this chamber is closed. more info to follow later. all requests up to this point will still be filled or finished.

Quote Originally Posted by born invincible
    this chamber is closed. more info to follow later. all requests up to this point will still be filled or finished.
    Mine too Born? If its not its ok... just to know bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Blastah
    Mine too Born? If its not its ok... just to know bro!
    when did you request one.. was it in this chamber? if so.. then it will be filled.

the reason behind the closure of my chamber is simple.. i will be going to school for 4 months in around a month or so... i have to prepare for this properly of course. plus i have other things that i must study for that are important while im in school... i will be back from school and ready for action around the end of January 2007...

so as i stated before.. everything requested up till today will be done.

this chamber closed for future requests!!

when did you request one.. was it in this chamber? if so.. then it will be filled.
    Yeah its post #370 in this thread.

the reason behind the closure of my chamber is simple.. i will be going to school for 4 months in around a month or so... i have to prepare for this properly of course. plus i have other things that i must study for that are important while im in school... i will be back from school and ready for action around the end of January 2007...

so as i stated before.. everything requested up till today will be done.

this chamber closed for future requests!!
    Oh that's great mayne, I wish you good luck for your studies... I bet you study arts/graphic deisign, right? Anyways you made great works in here, the best sigs I saw. Props to you for all that, you'll be missed born! Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Blastah
    Yeah its post #370 in this thread.

Oh that's great mayne, I wish you good luck for your studies... I bet you study arts/graphic deisign, right? Anyways you made great works in here, the best sigs I saw. Props to you for all that, you'll be missed born! Peace.

actually the school is for military intelligence... its apart of my new assignement in the military... but no doubt imma have my laptop with me in school so i can practice and keep my shit sharp!!!

actually the school is for military intelligence... its apart of my new assignement in the military... but no doubt imma have my laptop with me in school so i can practice and keep my shit sharp!!!
    Military intelligence? Damn, that's great mayne! Congratulations. But you should try some graphic design as a part-time work, you could make some album covers and website design and sh*t like that 'cause you have good ideas. Oh and you're a military and I want my sig military related, so that's just great haha

VernakuLa

size in pixels:200x 300
    color / theme: glossy white

images (must include images you want):http://www.blackcuties.com/portfolio...ha%20yellw.jpg
    text that you want: VernaKuLa (text in green homie)
    special effects (animation, etc..) could u make the words glow green

Quote Originally Posted by VernakuLa
    size in pixels:200x 300
    color / theme: glossy white

images (must include images you want):http://www.blackcuties.com/portfolio...ha%20yellw.jpg
    text that you want: VernaKuLa (text in green homie)
    special effects (animation, etc..) could u make the words glow green
    ----------

the reason behind the closure of my chamber is simple.. i will be going to school for 4 months in around a month or so... i have to prepare for this properly of course. plus i have other things that i must study for that are important while im in school... i will be back from school and ready for action around the end of January 2007.

VernakuLa

sry bout that