I've started an Instagram page for my girlfriend. We want to try to make money from it, just with bikini pics and shit. Last night she approved 500 random creep friend requests on Facebook, and within an hour or 2 she had 300 new ones, so there's definitely a good chance we could actually make money.

I've been doing a little research and have the page up and running. Posted a few pics and hashtagged them the fuck out. She wants to link it up on Facebook n try to bring over all her followers there, but I want to have it set up pretty good before that.

She wants me to manage it BTW, if u can believe that, lolz. I think mostly just for transparency. So I'm in control of what does n doesn't go on there, n who is trying to contact her about what.

But yeah, as any cunt on here who knows me at all would be well aware of, I know fuck all about this social media shit. I know there's cunts on here who are right up on this shit tho, so I'm open to any tips and advice. Just throw it at me. Anything that might help make this a success.

Even just info. Like the best way to actually make some money doing this. Still don't fully overstand that.

Basically all I know right now is stick to a theme, see what's trending, hash tag the fuck out of everything, collab with other popular people if possible, engage with people to try to get like and comments, and that's probably about it.

Right now I'm stuck on who should I follow? How will that affect me? My gf has huge natural titties and loves bikinis. Should I follow other bikini models with epic naturals? It'd actually be hilarious if that was the go, cos I'd b really well qualified to name dozens of such girls just off the top of the domepiece, lolololol.

This is a serious thread n I'd appreciate any useful input anybody could give me. Cheers.