Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: After Instagram advice

noel I'm sure your GF is smoking hot but if she also smokes there's money in that too. people pay for vids with girls who smoke. yeah there's a shit ton of fetishes out there, this one's pretty harmless I guess

noel after your gf's feed blows up she can negotiate sponsorship deals (big brand swim wear, product placement like perfume, sunscreen, jewelry etc)
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 02-10-2020 at 02:34 PM.

https://getsocialgear.com/blog/blow-...nstagram-2019/

some good stuff on there too, you might have already come across it though

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

i dont know anything about instagram, but good look pimping out your girlfriend!
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Banned

Martin Skrelli going to be buying that pussy on Paddle8 like OUATIS. Noel going to be crying like PR Terrorist that he didn't make any money off of it.

Thanks heaps for all the tips and shit, Hal. Will def look into some of those ideas. Could especially be good way to score free bikinis n clothes, which is probably pretty much y she wants extra money anyway, lolz.

She was a part thyme smoker but I gave her the ultimatum, lolz. I told her if she didn't quit it'd b the end of us one way or the other. She did so after we'd been together 3 months, as promised, n she's been good so far. No slip ups. She vapes now. Hopefully not for long.

Last night I went over her place after work, and the Facebook thing was absolutely fucking out of control. The friend requests, calls and messages were literally non stop. There was not a second's pause betwixt them. It was fucking insane. She ended up deleting messenger.

So we posted up her Instagram on Facebook n left it overnight, n I just got up n she's got a whopping fucking 30 followers. Lolz. Wtf? Also her pics r not showing up on the pages I hash tagged. Also I've already been sent my first dick pics in her inbox.

Looks like at least 100 people have liked her post on Facebook. But only 30 followers so far. Wtf? I need to figure out htf to get people following, n get her pics showing up on those hash tagged pages.

^was that serious advice?

I don't even know. Lolz

Lolz yeah, any followers will do. Wasn't sure if that was actually supposed to b some kind of formula for ruining her life tho, lolololol.

Noel post your gf noodz on Wu tang Corp then she would of officially made it like OUATIS.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
    Lolz yeah, any followers will do. Wasn't sure if that was actually supposed to b some kind of formula for ruining her life tho, lolololol.
    In pretty sure you’re that formula.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    Make her a linkedin account
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post

Set her location to India and job title to aspiring java developer

Set the profile pic to her in a business outfit (but showing some clevage aka bobs)

Write something in the bio about living abroad and seeking mentors + include links to her insta and fb pages

Switch on the 'open to opportunies button'

Hahaha! That's devilish.

Where's the pictures of her titties though?
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Get a real job you lazy bum.

I respect her
    LOL. Sure you do.

Banned

This is like that Jillian Grace chick who was from a small town and went on Howard Stern because she wanted to be in playboy. Her boyfriend since high school was bout it bout it. Then when she became the centerfold, she broke up with him, banged Pauly Shore and then got knocked up by David Spade.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    In pretty sure you’re that formula.
    Lolz. That was actually funny.

Just wanna reiterate here, this was all her idea. Not mine. She just wants me to 'manage' her.

We spoke a lot about it yesterday. She doesn't have great aspirations with it. She said she'd be happy just to get free shit out of it. We did some more research and are going to implement some ideas. All stuff that takes a bit of thyme, unfortunately. Her followers are slowly growing too.