Thread: Black Nerd Comedy attempts to build Lego Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Default Black Nerd Comedy attempts to build Lego Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer

https://youtu.be/rJExsBOR8ls Damn. That would take tons of dedication to finish. I would have said fuck this as soon as all that stuff came spilling out of the box and saw the size of the instruction manual.. Being a Star Wars fan is no joke. I definitely could not hang

black nerds? sounds racist

I think black nerds are seen more as a novelty type of thing, so it probably would stick out like that. There definitely is a large demographic of black nerds, but some are just afraid to admit it for fear of being thought of as corny. If it were called white nerd comedy, it would definitely been seen as racist, because then non minorities would be like, "Oh, so you are only trying to appeal to white people?"

david, are you a black nerd?

Yes. Anime, comic books, manga, video games, I watch and read all of that stuff. There are various stratas of nerddom, I am not into all of them, but enough to have solid nerd credentials. Some nerds are gate keepers and say you have to know biochemistry or have seen all of the Star Wars original trilogy, but I have never done those, but still represent black nerd culture.