Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Batman (2022)

Default The Batman (2022)

dude..fuck what anyone thinks, i'm ready!!!

and is that gonna be the OST...omfg

{>____<}

It's too close to call. I'm hoping that they set the film in the early '90s so Joker (2019) can be tied in. No need to reboot Joker.

I am still upset at Ben Affleck for quiting the role of Bats. He had fresh ideas and Warner Brothers bullshitted him so much. I swear, WB are true bullshitters.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Default New Batmobile revealed

Feelin it
    Last edited by Kutman; 03-07-2020 at 11:43 AM.

{>____<}

Is this suppose to be a Year One Batman?

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Is this suppose to be a Year One Batman?
    No, but I believe they took some elements from it. The movie takes place in his second year of duty.

Looks WACK.

For one thing, whoever is playing batman now has a feminine face. Batman with a glass jaw? LOL Robert Pattinson?

LMAO dude looks like a woman with a 5 o'clock shadow. Might as well have a transgender woman play batman.

You should rename this and call it BATBOY. Looks like a fucking boy. Even Rob Lowe looks tougher than Rob Pattinson.

I'm convinced that George Clooney cast this guy so he no longer has to be the WORST batman ever.

Second of all, the car looks cool. But let's be honest. They just took a '69 muscle car and pasted a body kit on it. Not very original. Might as well just have Batman drive a chevelle.

Third of all, Jeffrey Wright has sucked in everything since Westworld. Tired of seeing that dickhead in movies.

This looks wack. It would take incredible writing and cinematography to save this.

The director is Matt Reeves. I'm not seeing anything on his resume that makes me feel any better about this film.

They do have some experienced, good writers like Bill Finger.

I still say this flops. Pattinson is too feminine to even play Robin let alone Batman. This isn't teen-bop twilight teenage vampires. Batman is supposed to be tough enough to take on the baddest mutant criminals, not be a boy with a glass jaw who looks prettier than your girlfriend.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Kutman View Post
    Nice! I love the grit and the moderation of this new Batman. He has the black eye paint after taking off the mask.

I can recall people hating on Ben Affleck and then people loved him. So, we'll see once the film is released.

Patterson is a good actor so we shouldn't be worried.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Looks WACK.

For one thing, whoever is playing batman now has a feminine face. Batman with a glass jaw? LOL Robert Pattinson?

LMAO dude looks like a woman with a 5 o'clock shadow. Might as well have a transgender woman play batman.

You should rename this and call it BATBOY. Looks like a fucking boy. Even Rob Lowe looks tougher than Rob Pattinson.

I'm convinced that George Clooney cast this guy so he no longer has to be the WORST batman ever.

Second of all, the car looks cool. But let's be honest. They just took a '69 muscle car and pasted a body kit on it. Not very original. Might as well just have Batman drive a chevelle.

Third of all, Jeffrey Wright has sucked in everything since Westworld. Tired of seeing that dickhead in movies.

This looks wack. It would take incredible writing and cinematography to save this.

The director is Matt Reeves. I'm not seeing anything on his resume that makes me feel any better about this film.

They do have some experienced, good writers like Bill Finger.

I still say this flops. Pattinson is too feminine to even play Robin let alone Batman. This isn't teen-bop twilight teenage vampires. Batman is supposed to be tough enough to take on the baddest mutant criminals, not be a boy with a glass jaw who looks prettier than your girlfriend.

Lol. He's been in a lot of other films. Good actor.

Supposedly he's the best actor in 'Tenet' (according to early reviews).

Peace CT

0 percent chance this flops. One of us could play Batman and people r still gonna watch it. Peace

Can't wait. Trailer looks bananas! Batman looks badass! + Nirvana's Something In The Way? Forget about it.

EMO BATBOY Eye liner, grunge band hair

EMO BATBOY SOUNDTRACK:

The studio spend $1 million trying to get Colin Farrell to look like Steve Bannon

very daredevil-esque

Dunno... I need to see more ... i don't hate it but i do t like it..

{>____<}

What's the big deal? Matt Reeves is behind this film so relax.