Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    By the looks of it Sanders will be the one who runs against Trump & thats probably why the news about the Russians helping him out have surfaced all of a sudden. The Dems themselves don't want him to win which is probably why he will win & run for President.
    If it's Sanders v/s Trump, Trump will be reelected without a doubt.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Lol. Vote for the other Biden.

I mean if it gets down to him and Trump, americans would have to vote for the guy who doesn't look like he's seconds from death.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Lol. Vote for the other Biden.

I mean if it gets down to him and Trump, americans would have to vote for the guy who doesn't look like he's seconds from death.
    What choice do we have now? Sanders? Lol. At this point, if Trump is reelected, it is what it is, but I'm counting on Biden to pull through.

They’re all losers.......Bring back Barack!

peace

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    What choice do we have now? Sanders? Lol. At this point, if Trump is reelected, it is what it is, but I'm counting on Biden to pull through.
    Yes, vote for Sanders.

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    Biden's dementia is really starting to kick in

Biden sounds like he just downed a bottle of lean

RIP Pimp C still

Banned

Creepy Joe is now the youngest male democrat in the race.

little whiny girlie man chuck d kicked flavor flav out of public enemy cause of a dispute over bernie sanders. https://variety.com/2020/music/news/...my-1203520251/

How's Bloomberg not quiting after that Super Tuesday result? As soon as he does it's Joe-time for real. RIP Sanders.

Sanders'd never stand a chance against Trump anyway.

I assume Warren's campaign is still running on spare change.

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    How's Bloomberg not quiting after that Super Tuesday result? As soon as he does it's Joe-time for real. RIP Sanders.

Sanders'd never stand a chance against Trump anyway.
    Of course not. His ideas on Medicare for All, free college, a job for everyone (what kind of a job), aren't realistic. I'll give you an example: Medicare for all.

We already have a single payer healthcare system. The US spends close to $2 trillion a year on Medicare and Medicaid. Sanders wants the government to control and monitor the healthcare system. This will be a disaster both economically and medically. We have 330 million people (excluding illegal immigrants) in this country and the population is growing by the day. This isn't Canada!

We can't afford to provide healthcare to every single person in the US. Taxes will be raised and the wait time to see a doctor will be horrendous. Congress won't allow it. With this many people living in the US, private insurance shouldn't be eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Of course not. His ideas on Medicare for All, free college, a job for everyone (what kind of a job), aren't realistic. I'll give you an example: Medicare for all.

We already have a single payer healthcare system. The US spends close to $2 trillion a year on Medicare and Medicaid. Sanders wants the government to control and monitor the healthcare system. This will be a disaster both economically and medically. We have 330 million people (excluding illegal immigrants) in this country and the population is growing by the day. This isn't Canada!

We can't afford to provide healthcare to every single person in the US. Taxes will be raised and the wait time to see a doctor will be horrendous. Congress won't allow it. With this many people living in the US, private insurance shouldn't be eliminated.
    Honestly, this makes no sense. Why does the number of people make a difference if they all pay proportionate taxes?

There are several countries less rich than America that have a healthcare system that works fine. Sanders might have been a way for the US to at least keep big business, lobbyists in check - in effect, Biden is barely going to be any different from Trump except I guess hes less obnoxious.

Trump will win again.