Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Joe Biden? AHAHHahhahah www.joebiden.info

Extortionist Joe "If the prosecutor's not fired, you're not getting the money" Federal crime violation of Title 18 Chapter 41 Section 878 illegal threats and extortion of foreign officials.

Hair sniffing blow in your 10 year old daughter's ear and fondle her breast gaffing hair plug fake teeth Joe Biden.

World's dumbest criminal Confesses to Federal crimes in recorded video with CFR. Then the DNC plays cover up by trying to impeach Trump for the crime Joe Biden bragging about committing in recorded video.

Many Black people are dumb to keep shilling for the demoKKKrat Party. It's black history month and blacks seem to not know shit about the racist past of the political party they keep voting for.

White people aren't voting for Joe the Schmoe. Although many whites are so brainwashed by Frauds on CNN that they hate Trump so much that they will vote for a communist over Trump.

Remember, your boy Don Lemon goes home and gets ass raped by a white supremacist every night. Let that resonate.

Most blacks I know are southern black baptist Christians. Remember, I live in the South about 3 hours from where Outkast grew up. Black Southern Christian Baptists down here don't believe in homosexuality. They don't believe in transgender bullshit. Many are angry that white demoKKKrats have aborted over 15,000,000 black babies. They don't like illegal aliens taking their jobs. They don't like white liberals who live in gated communities and send their kids to private schools because they don't want their rich white liberal kids going to schools with blacks.

What I see is a white demoKKKrat party establishment that pays off AL Sharpton and other race hustlers to corral blacks into the demoKKKrat plantation. They pay AL Sharpton and Jesse Jackson a lot of money for this. And they try to use dumb athletes and dumb celebrities to appeal to black Americans or young Americans in general.

What is funny is that the hip hop community loved Donald Trump before Trump ever went public with politics. Now we're supposed to believe Trump is some kind of Racist Fascist Russian Reincarnation of Hitler. LOL. And because of this I'm supposed to give up my 2nd amendment rights....LOL.

DemoKKKrat gun control laws hurt the black community the most.

My prediction? Trump will win the largest percentage of the black vote of any Republican presidential candidate in over 50 years. Lots of my black friends turned Republican because of Trump. I see lots of black people on facebook supporting Trump now that would have never voted Republican 5 years ago.

Joe Biden is a bitch. Fuck him. These weak demoKKKrats can't even hold their own against Elizabeth Warren in a debate. Trump would annihilate them in a debate moderated fairly.

I'm not hatin' on anyone who disagrees with me. If you hate Trump then go ahead. You're not hurting my feelings.

Last edited by Sense-A; 02-22-2020 at 10:56 AM.