Page 21 of 38 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Trumps broke. You proably got more money then him. He's got 400 million in loans coming up in next few years and no way to pay. He lost all of his daddy's money, then became a reality tv star and now has lost all that money. If you actual think he is multi millionaire you have been grifted hard.
    Trumps financial status has no bearing on anything to me.
    Lol I don’t know why people care.

Are people jealous or something? It’s weird especially when you say “daddy’s money”. It’s like it’s personal.

A lot of people are taking it very personal.

I have nothing against either of these men, I just know the Dems have embraced radical viewS and I’m in no way aligned with it.

Biden won’t even admit antifa’s existence. That’s troubling to me. Because he’s protecting them. Why protect them?

Trying to pin 3 months of left wing violence on “white supremecists” is laughable.

Biden defends the green new deal theN says he doesn’t support it. Lol.

I don’t know what the democrat position is at all. But I know it’s disingenuous.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Trumps financial status has no bearing on anything to me.
    Lol I don’t know why people care.

Are people jealous or something? It’s weird especially when you say “daddy’s money”. It’s like it’s personal.

A lot of people are taking it very personal.

I have nothing against either of these men, I just know the Dems have embraced radical viewS and I’m in no way aligned with it.

Biden won’t even admit antifa’s existence. That’s troubling to me. Because he’s protecting them. Why protect them?

Trying to pin 3 months of left wing violence on “white supremecists” is laughable.

Biden defends the green new deal theN says he doesn’t support it. Lol.

I don’t know what the democrat position is at all. But I know it’s disingenuous.
    You should care about his finances. If someone can't even manage their money, how they gonna handle running the country. Do you know how many military/goverment officials are denied clearance based on pass financial discrepancies? I say Daddy's money, just cause so many assume Donny is some sort of self made millionaire.

Overall how far has are country fallen if these two are best we can delivery. We dont need a tax fraud and a life long politician being the president. There should be an age cap on being president. Is this normal on other countries? Do they have old timers running things?
    Last edited by b-dolo; 09-29-2020 at 10:37 PM.

this is the biggest problem at hand right now and Biden should have dealt with it over the last few months before discussing his future policy (Green deal or not etc). How irresponsible is a high up government official if he does not even TRY to get people to stop acting violently nor acknowledge the various groups that instigate the violence? You cannot simply handpick the violence and the violent protestors that suit you politically and expect there to be no consequences in the real world for everyday people. At this point nobody even knows how Biden will respond to these protests and eruptions of violence once he's in office. I think the people have the right to know and base their vote on that knowledge. Biden can't seriously think the violence and protests will magically disappear once he's in office. Large groups of protestors do not even have motives based on actual political beliefs, they just want mayhem. For them nothing will change when Biden's in office.
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

Where are this violent protests happening at currently? I am not trying to play dumb or anything, this is just a non issue where I live. I know of Portland,Seattle, Louisville and Chicago been problematic. But as of right now where is at. The mainstream media is probably not covering it.

I'm watching clips of the debate atm. It was broadcast here at 3 in the morning - even I'm asleep then lol. There's something to be said for the age cap b-dolo mentioned when you see Biden perform

on the other hand research like the one below just seems like a bunch of educated (?) guesses :

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...rs-health/amp/

SUPER AGERS?

In the end any man or woman can die in office no matter his or her age. the vice presidency is the right contingency plan for just such an occasion.

It would be an interesting thought experiment (though an uncomfortable real life situation) to see a candidate late into a high profile political race be diagnosed with a serious medical condition - and the info being leaked - and find out how it influences voters. Say if Hillary Clinton had been diagnosed with breast cancer during her campaign, how would the voters have responded? Positively or negatively? Hard to tell. And would someone with cancer or early signs of a kind of dementia have to be stopped from running for office, deep into the race? Idk if there are real examples of any such cases? None come to mind.

Back to the debate, Biden clearly did not come off well and did not have the stamina or fighting spirit to state his opinions or policy. All in all there wasn't that much to be heard on government policy and plans on both ends. I'd expected more real content in this debate but perhaps I'd gotten my hopes up too high.

Basically Trump has already won the election for the Republicans in the long run by getting Amy Cohen Barrett on the Supreme Court resulting in a current 6 to 3 advantage for conservatives. I thought maybe her view on the death penalty (she's opposed to it) would have hampered her nomination but in the end her views on abortion and euthanasia were thought to be of bigger consequence. I know 'officially' none of this comes into play for the nomibation but let's be real here, of course it does. At Cohen Barrett's age she's good for decades of conservative rulings so maybe, as I said, the Republicans have already won in the long run. The current elections are more on day to day policy and are still important in tharmt respect. Trump has used his time in office well in having judges appointed at the fastest pace possible, this often being overshadowed by day to day events, it has made him plot the course for the US for a long time to come even if Republicans do not hold the Presidency.

Getting Cohen Barrett on the Supreme Court has also ensured him of the Christian vote. Along with today's debate I think chances of Biden winning are slim. I don't see COVID or the violent protest disrupt this power balance in October.

Looking ahead to the NEXT election I wonder who the Republican party has set as young(ish) up and comers for the high profile offices. It looks like the Democrats have made more work of prepping a 'next generation' even though they had Sanders, Bloomberg and Biden have it out for this year's nomination. Back to the Republicans, will Mike Pence be prepped for running for President during Trump's second term? Pence seems to make sure not to steal any time or attention away from Trump, as a good VP probably should, but can he switch it up to give himself a presidential profile? I don't know about that.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-30-2020 at 12:26 AM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Wire for stealth ear piece or medication pump

https://twitter.com/Media__Ferret/st...67917636059144
    'Captain America : Rise of the Superager Soldier'
    Retired.

The ABBOTT

Biden-This guy should not be leading country. Enjoy your retirement with family, friends, and hobbies. Democrats should be embarrassed that this is the guy who is pushing their agenda.

Trump- Con man of failed promises. Build wall paid by Mexico-fail, repeal Obamacare-fail, eliminate or reduce national debt-fail. I was excited as a black American he called out Biden on super predator, crime bill, and 47 years of ineptitude. But, distance yourself from proud boys. Your base is going to vote for irregardless. Focus on the positive impact you have enacted to help minorities. Distance yourself from extremist, at least Biden did not acknowledge antifa. How inept is to be so far back in the polls at his point, Biden should have been an easy win. Maybe spend less time golfing,watching fox news, on twitter.

Its sad these two are final candidates. There are so many more qualified candidates from both parties . I remember being conflicted with past elections, Obama vs McCain, Gore vs Bush. It seemed to be that either candidate was fit to be a good choice. These two are senile failures.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 09-30-2020 at 01:38 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Where are this violent protests happening at currently? I am not trying to play dumb or anything, this is just a non issue where I live. I know of Portland,Seattle, Louisville and Chicago been problematic. But as of right now where is at. The mainstream media is probably not covering it.
    These places like Portland and Seattle should have had these nightly violent protests shut down but they won’t.

Trump should have mentioned the bail fund that is set up that people in Biden’s camp have contributed donations too.

Trump I thought did okay but he could have been better. I did like when he said Something like be careful with antifa because they’ll come for you next.

That’s the truth. They don’t want this system, they harass Ted Wheeler constantly and he’s their cuck.

Playing this “antifa doesn’t exist” game is completely moronic.

It’s as bad as Hoover saying t he mafia didn’t exist.

Antifa does exist, it’s IS a problem and it needs to be stopped now before it becomes an even bigger one than it already is.

If Joe thinks Trump is a bully wait until he gets elected and deals with his own radical left.

If there was no antifa threat, if BLM wasn’t partnered with them and if we didn’t have elected Marxists and critical race theory And these Elected people didn’t call for “uprisings” Publicly, I probably wouldn’t vote.

But that shits a major problem. Major. Yuge.
    Last edited by Dooch; 09-30-2020 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    I hear you about individuals instead of groups. I also hear you on the 'not my president' movement right after the 2016 election.

I also see your point about the disadvantages of what essentially remains a two party system in the US. Three or four major parties would likely result in a playing field that leads to more advantages in power balances and perhaps voter representability.

Coming from a country where a government often consists of up to four, sometimes five parties I can tell you there are also advantages to a two party system.

Multiple party governments often lead to an overall government policy that voters do not feel represented by due to the extreme form of compromising that is needed to come up with what is known around here as the 'government contract', which is the text that officially states the intended government policy for the full term.

Such governments can be volatile due to so many parties having their own backbenchers and left or right wing fractions within that need to be appeased. Often such governments do not make it to the end of term, leading to demissionary governments that have no actual democratic representation (think about how bad this is in terms of democracy) and early elections.

Some European countries have so many parties where a lot of them reach about the same amount of voters. This is known locally as a 'shredded political landscape' and can lead to extremely long government start up negotiations.

Belgium currently still has no government based on last years March 26 elections. The country is being run by a part remainder of the previous government coalition, which represents less than a third of overall voters of the previous elections and which does not at all reflect how people voted in the last elections. Such demissionary governments are by law not allowed to spend large chunks of money, which leads to inertia in policy (e.g. no stimulus package).

Can you imagine the US not having a government for over a year, and that several times over per decade?

As you can see a system where a lot of parties take part in the election can have many disadvantages too. Currently there are quite a lot of governments in Western Europe that are 'minority governments', which as the term suggests simply means the total sum of government parties' seats represents less than 50% of the voters. Such constructs lead to endless negotiations with opposition parties in parliament to get various government proposals voted into actual policy and/or law

Examples of minority governments include some Scandinavian countries, Spain etc
    in an update of this post of mine earlier in this thread I can now confirm Belgium will finally have a new government tomorrow, 493 days after the election. a sad example of the system I described above when we were discussing two party systems and their (dis)advantages as compared to multiple party systems in politics. the government that will take the oath tomorrow consists of seven (!) parties, leaving five parties in the opposition. that's right, there are 12 more or less sizable parties here. part of the explanation is that the different language groups have different parties. the last time we had problems forming a government it took 541 days (after the 2010 election).
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-30-2020 at 07:19 AM.
    Retired.

Shaolin Master

A boston university professor named Ibram X Kendi made racist remarks towards Amy Barrett by implying that she is a white coloniser that uses her adopted black children as props. It is rather ironic cause the professor is the director of antiracist research at the college and has written a book called How to be an antiracist. The amount of liberal teachers that promote hatred has been really off the charts over the years.

https://twitter.com/TomCottonAR/stat...47584660865028

'Props' is using somebody's children, whether they be adopted or not, against their parents. Disgusting. And yes, racist.
    Retired.

Trump accomplished many things in this debate.

1. He proved that Biden wants to lockdown the economy, run more businesses out of business, put more people out of work, and use a very non-deadly virus as an excuse to keep America locked down while the rest of the world has reopened.. Trump made that contrast clear. For example, lockdowns in demoKKKrat controlled NYC have caused a 40% increase in bankruptcies. That's a lot of hardship and suffering for Americans, caused by self aggrandizing, conceited demoKKKrats.

2. Trump forced a wedge between Biden and the radical left. Biden had to go against the green new deal, against defunding police, condemn the violence of all the radical left rioters, etc. All subjects and topics Biden has tried his best to avoid or stay silent on to appeal to both radical leftists and whatever moderate demoKKKrats are actually left.

3. Trump's interruptions were to keep Biden off his cues. Biden spent two days rehearsing. Trump thew him off his rehearsed pieces.

4. Biden forgot where he went to college. LOL

5. Hunter Biden did indeed receive a wire transfer from Moscow, Russia. Wire transfers leave hard evidence and a trail. Why was Wallace too much of a coward to bring it up? Trump brought it up and was right to do so after 3 years of Russia hoaxes and lies against him.

6. The lie about Trump calling nazis good people. It's been debunked over again and over again for 3 years now. DemoKKKrats desperately cling on to debunked lies.

7. Biden nor Wallace wanted to even mention Antifa. And suggesting Antifa isn't a real organization but just an "idea" is absolutely laughable but also disgraceful to the 32 civilians who have been murdered/killed as a result of the violent riots. The American people know Biden is full of shit. And calling the violent riots "peaceful" is just a disgrace. Also, the rioters in front of the White House tried to burn down that church! Why did Wallace call them peaceful protesters? THEY TRIED TO BURN DOWN A CHURCH!!! Heck, gun shots went off outside the White House while he was doing a press conference! These riots are not peaceful! Proud Boys have killed ZERO people. Why were they even mentioned? I can list 41 people, by their names, killed by Black Lives Matter; 33 in just the last 3 months. I can link you to video footage of over half of them and give you ages and locations and the names of people who killed them. Give me a list of all the people killed by your make believe boogie man white supremacists. Come on. Do it. You can't.

8. Biden going after coal and oil plants would put nearly 1.4 million Americans out of work. Lots of them in states Biden needs to win, such as Pennsylvania and Michigan.

9. Biden admitted he didn't come up with a Corona Virus plan until July. That was 6 months after Trump had already declared a National Emergency. Over half the number of deaths had already occurred by then. The peak was April. Biden also waited over 6 months to address H1N1. He's always late. Biden infected 60 million Americans with H1N1 which is only 1/4th as contagious as COVID-19. Biden would have infected 240 million Americans with COVID, a virus 4x as infectious. That's according to the CDC's figures.

10. Trump donated 100% of his 2019 salary to charity. Biden only donated 1.5% of his salary to charity. C'mon Joe.

11. I joke about being a middle aged man on this forum. But consider this. Joe Biden has been a politician in Federal government since my own mother was just 13 years old! That's 10 years before I was even born! If this old fart was going to accomplish anything, why didn't he already do it in the last half century he's been milking government jobs? Joe Biden is an ancient swamp monster. Fucking retire you old fart.

12. Joe Biden voted for all the wars he tried to pretend like he was against last night.

13. Joe Biden tried to attack "millionaires and billionaires" last night but yet it was his crackhead son who received millions from Ukraine and Russia and billions from China. Trump not allowing wealthy people to deduct their state taxes increased taxes for wealthy people. Doubling the child tax credit significantly reduced taxes for people like me. DemoKKKrats are liars when they claim the tax reform didn't help people like me. The last two years I got the largest tax refunds I ever got in my entire life.

14. I seem to remember floods, hurricanes, and forest fires occuring during the Obama Biden administration. LOL at suggesting that not joining the ripoff Paris climate accord causes forest fires and hurricanes. AHhahahaha You might as well blame it on aliens or a spaghetti monster. Sending money to Paris doesn't stop the forest in California from burning when Antifa arsonists light it on fire. I've already linked this forum to arrest records of antifa members getting caught.

15. Critical Race Theory = Hate Whitey Theory

I wouldn't call either a clear "winner" though. At least not in getting anyone undecided to choose a side. I think Trump's interruptions and New York aggressiveness might be a turn off to some people. Others might see Biden as meager. Trump really missed lots of opportunities and the moderator had Trump playing lots of defense. It reminds me of Obama's poor showing in the first debate against Romney, having to defend himself often. As far as people who were already Trump or Biden supporters going into the debate? They're just more galvanized. I doubt anyone changed their minds based on last night. Chris Wallace is a meatball. The format doesn't seem to work. And I don't think moderators should also be trying to play fact checkers. I'm perfectly capable of fact checking things myself. I don't rely on Chris meatball head Wallace to fact check anything for me.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 09-30-2020 at 06:31 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    A boston university professor named Ibram X Kendi made racist remarks towards Amy Barrett by implying that she is a white coloniser that uses her adopted black children as props. It is rather ironic cause the professor is the director of antiracist research at the college and has written a book called How to be an antiracist. The amount of liberal teachers that promote hatred has been really off the charts over the years.

https://twitter.com/TomCottonAR/stat...47584660865028
    Kendi is one of the biggest critical racist rhetoric pushers. And this is the doctrine the left and BLM and antifa live by.

Look if this stuff gets voted into office it’s only going to get worse they’re going to push it harder and it’s overtly racist.

DemoKKKrats in 2016 were DESPERATE for your vote. Katy Perry and Madonna and Amy Schumer posed nude for your vote. Madonna upped the offer and offered blowjobs. Joking or not, it hinted at how desperate and sick they are.

This year, demoKKKrat politicians themselves are posing nude. At least in Pennsylvania, a backwards, corrupt state that I have often criticized for multiple reasons.

Here we have a self admitted drug addict who served in prison now posing nude to make sure you mail in your ballot correctly! You know, because drug addicts released from prison who pose nude online are just the kind of politicians demoKKKrats like to represent them. And let's be honest. They are quite representative. A large portion of the demoKKKrat base are indeed low income drug addicted low IQ morons with criminal records. Don't believe me? Go research the exit polls from the last 10 years' worth of elections. The data is there. Over 70% of ex-felons identify as demoKKKrats, demoKKKrats use welfare at a disproportionately high rate and Hillary Clinton dominated the low income class of voters who we are told are "so much more educated than Republicans" despite earning lower incomes.

https://twitter.com/bethanyhallam/st...97916375875586

“Desperate times call for desperate measures!” Allegheny County Councilwoman Bethany Hallam tweeted on Saturday. “So your favorite elected officials got naked so that you remember to make sure that your mail-in ballot is NOT submitted without its secrecy envelope!! #nonakedballots #dressyourballot.”

The topless tweet comes after Pennsylvania’s Supreme Court ruled this month that ballots could be rejected if they were not sealed in their proper secrecy envelope.

The decision left Democrats fearing that many votes could be invalidated in a state that President Donald Trump narrowly won in 2016.

Hallam, who came up with the idea, posed with Pennsylvania State Representative-elect Emily Kinkead and Allegheny County Councilwoman Olivia Bennett, WTAE reported. https://www.wtae.com/article/local-p...cracy/34183784
    Don't get too excited folks. These demoKKKrat women are not what I consider attractive and aren't going to steer web traffic away from the hundreds of existing porn sites freely available to online perverts. They can't use logic or reason or persuasion or concise instructions to get you to vote. But posing nude might be just the kind of gimmicks to get morons who shouldn't be voting in the first place to go out and cast a misinformed, ignorant vote for any slut demoKKKrat willing to strip down or offer the next BJ for a vote. And with ballot harvesting, the type of illegal tactic Ilhan Omar was busted with (Yet another video from https://www.projectveritas.com/ was leaked today), perhaps you can trade your votes for sexual favors. This is what sick, demented, perverted demoKKKrats have turned our democracy into. Prostitution for votes.

This shouldn't surprise anyone. Kamala Harris, Biden's VP, started her political career by sleeping with a powerful DemoKKKrat politician in San Francisco who was over twice her age and married. It's fair to say that Kamala Harris prostituted her way into politics. This is the person demoKKKrats want to be Vice President, after all the fake outrage over Stormy Daniels or rumored infidelities in Trump's past.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 09-30-2020 at 07:39 PM.

Kendi is one of the biggest critical racist rhetoric pushers. And this is the doctrine the left and BLM and antifa live by.

Look if this stuff gets voted into office it’s only going to get worse they’re going to push it harder and it’s overtly racist.

DemoKKKrats don't like white people or Christians adopting children. DemoKKKrats like to kill babies, not allow loving families to adopt them.

Thanks to regulations and red tape, demoKKKrats make it cost on average 100x more to adopt a baby than to kill one.

“So in this particular example (when the child is in the process of being born) if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen. The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother [whether or not to abort the baby at that point].” - DemoKKKrat Black Face KKK Pal Ralph Northam

Funny. DemoKKKrats call every Trump supporter a racist or "white supremacist" but then vote for guys like this^. As if hanging out with people dressed in KKK attire and wearing black face isn't sick enough, he supports late term abortions up to full 9 months gestation. As a father who has had multiple 3D ultrasounds for my children as early as 12 weeks into gestation, I can tell you from experience that I could already recognize MY FEATURES in my babies' 3D faces when they were just 12 weeks in development, already with arms and legs and responding to my voice. Killing babies at 38 weeks is just sick.

By the way, did you know that 13x as many children died from H1N1 under Biden/Obama as under COVID? It was Biden mismanaging a virus that was actually killing a large number of children with no commorbidities or pre-existing conditions. Biden didn't lock down any schools or make kids wear masks. He did nothing and 13x as many children died from H1N1. And you didn't hear a peep about it from CNN or Chris Wallace or any of these other moronic propagandist corporate conglomerate fake news reporters.