once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 96

Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

  1. #61

  2. #62
    French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    24 hours from Tulsa
    Posts
    17,705
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brock View Post
    looks like dude did some hands on research on that one

  3. #63
    SOOTHSAYER The Seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Between two worlds
    Posts
    49,750
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Haha I think that guy was originally from Uganda or something and a state rep for New Hampshire. Subaru Liberals in New England are pretty insane and do things like vote people like him into office.

    Just imagine when they finally figure out Africans + Arabs literally execute homosexuals in their homelands for sport, could care less about feminism, and Latinos/Hispanics are by default Catholic, traditional and deeply conservative with their world view.
    Last edited by The Seer; 05-11-2020 at 05:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

  4. #64
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    25,776
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Haha I think that guy was originally from Uganda or something and a state rep for New Hampshire. Subaru Liberals in New England are pretty insane and do things like vote people like him into office.

    Just imagine when they finally figure out Africans + Arabs literally execute homosexuals in their homelands for sport, could care less about feminism, and Latinos/Hispanics are by default Catholic, traditional and deeply conservative with their world view.
    lol Subaru liberals. Subaru Karen loves her little boutique with a side of antiques all while carrying an authentic java from Bean There Dunk That, one of those super creative small businesses.

  5. #65
    SOOTHSAYER The Seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Between two worlds
    Posts
    49,750
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    lol Subaru liberals. Subaru Karen loves her little boutique with a side of antiques all while carrying an authentic java from Bean There Dunk That, one of those super creative small businesses.
    Not gonna lie, when I retire I might end up a few miles from one of those NE - gift shop towns near the coast or the mountains. Growing up my cousins lived one town over from a huge tourist destination in NH. Their house was like something from a fictional childrens novel. One side a rushing river coming down through the White Mountains, <house> , other side was decommisioned train tracks (tourist leaf peeper train) and a swamp. They had a barn w/ horses at one point and a few gardens. Plus the trestle bridge 1/4 mile before their place. That was the swim spot, and a notorious one. My cousins and I impressed or scared campers from Mass/Jerz playing train chicken or jumping from diff levels. However it was a starting point for a 3 - 5 mi. river trip using large tracktor inflatable tubes they'd sell for $1.50 at the general stores in the 90's.

    Basically, you should impregnate your Snooki and move to New Hampshire before Cali or the Tri-State ruins it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

  6. #66
    SOOTHSAYER The Seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Between two worlds
    Posts
    49,750
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    When I say "one town over" I mean 'they' in their respective state lived one town over from the tourist revenue attraction town that eventually had stupid shit like a mini mall w/ stores such as: J Crew, Gap, Nike, Northface.. Maybe a Chilis and Water Park for Mass. mutt toddlers. The Tri-State Karens and their cucked crossover SUV husbands will eventually destroy every sanctuary or nook & cranny hideout, like some biblical murder locusts who drive around in traffic with 'Proud Parent of a Common Core Honor Student' bumper sticker.

    FUCK
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

  7. #67
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    25,776
    Rep Power
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Not gonna lie, when I retire I might end up a few miles from one of those NE - gift shop towns near the coast or the mountains. Growing up my cousins lived one town over from a huge tourist destination in NH. Their house was like something from a fictional childrens novel. One side a rushing river coming down through the White Mountains, <house> , other side was decommisioned train tracks (tourist leaf peeper train) and a swamp. They had a barn w/ horses at one point and a few gardens. Plus the trestle bridge 1/4 mile before their place. That was the swim spot, and a notorious one. My cousins and I impressed or scared campers from Mass/Jerz playing train chicken or jumping from diff levels. However it was a starting point for a 3 - 5 mi. river trip using large tracktor inflatable tubes they'd sell for $1.50 at the general stores in the 90's.

    Basically, you should impregnate your Snooki and move to New Hampshire before Cali or the Tri-State ruins it.

    Itís too cold up there for me. Too much snow too much winter.

    If I go anywhere, which I probably wonít but itíll be rural Ohio or Kentucky. Never been to Kentucky but I hear the Lexington area bluegrass is stunning.
    Look eye, always look eye.


  8. #68
    SOOTHSAYER The Seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Between two worlds
    Posts
    49,750
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Come to think of it, I probably couldn't stand living anywhere again with humid summers. Dry heat >Wet Heat.

    Last time I flew back east in the peak of a heatwave. I landed at Logan International in Boston. The guy who took me to my rental car was wearing black slacks and sweated through his starch white collar shirt. You could see his chest nipples and jelly rolls. His face looked like a raddish. I tipped him like $7 and told him to get a couple bottles of water or gatorade from the machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

  9. #69

  10. #70

    Default

    Did Joe Biden just lose the election? That sounded really insulting to anyone who is black.

    I'm not black. But if I was and this old geezer just tried to make my color an issue if I don't like him and said it to my face and tried to revoke black cards I'd probably check him really quick on that kind of bullshit.

    I never quite understood the psychological hold the demoKKKrat party has on black Americans.

  11. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post

    .

  12. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    .

  13. #73
    SOOTHSAYER The Seer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Between two worlds
    Posts
    49,750
    Rep Power
    10

    Default



    Oh shit! Wait until Charlamagne the 5' 6 manlet tweets this out to the blacktwitterverse
    Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Weak erections and watery nut.

  14. #74

  15. #75
    French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    24 hours from Tulsa
    Posts
    17,705
    Rep Power
    82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post


    Oh shit! Wait until Charlamagne the 5' 6 manlet tweets this out to the blacktwitterverse
    never elect a man with a suicidal comb over

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •