Page 34 of 38 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738 LastLast

Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

She still hasn't accepted the outcome of the 2016 election. She still calls our duly elected president an "illegitimate" president.

You pseudo-liberal demoKKKRat regressive neo-marxist sycophants with stockholm syndrome tried to impose this deranged bitch on our country. I still do not forgive you.

Hillary Clinton to vote as member of New York’s Electoral College in 2020 election
    https://www.fox29.com/news/hillary-c...-2020-election

New York couldn't find a LESS faithful elector. Is she even from New York? What a Fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by JaSchu View Post
    And yes, it looks like Trump is winning. Difficult to say who of them is worse.
    Please tell me why I shouldn't vote for Trump. Which laws did he sign into law that you disagree with?

Are you upset that I pay less taxes? Are you upset that everyone in my family is making more money during Trump's presidency?

I asked B-Dolo to justify why he hates Trump and the best he could come up with is Trump banned bump stocks, raised the age to buy cigarettes and vape products, and cheats at golf. That's because we all know Joe Biden keeps a perfect scorecard during a golf game. Biden only cheats when he's plagiarizing his way through law school.

So what's the justification for your Trump Derangement Syndome?

Surely you have some valid criticism. No?

The FASCIST demoKKKRat leaders of Minnesota, after allowing thousands of Black Nationalist Supremacist Racist Thug Marxist Matters chimps and pAnti-boy Fascist trannies burn loot and steal and assault civilians for months on end without masks or social distancing, are not impinging on the first amendment right to assembly and trying to prevent Trump rallies in a battleground state.

Keith Ellison Wields Power to Restrict Freedom of Assembly of Political Opponents at Minnesota Trump Rally
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...a-trump-rally/

When you have STRICT laws and regulations enforced against Republicans, and no law enforcement or regulations against demoKKKRat terrorist groups and riots for which police stand down, then what you have is tyranny against one group and free reign to COMMIT tyranny given to another group. This double standard enforcement of laws and perverted use of government power to oppress people of one political persuasion is precisely why pseudo-liberal demoKKKrat regressive neo-marxist bastards must be removed from office either through the ballot box or forcefully.

Last edited by Sense-A; 10-30-2020 at 04:35 AM.

awesome pic

nice turtleneck there Weezy
    Retired.

LETS GO TO PHILLY!!!

The ABBOTT

My prediction, Biden will win easily. The more that people vote always favors Dems. And there has been a historical rate of people who have voted already. I think there are only two states that have more registered Republicans than democrats. It just that Dem voters dont care to vote or they are to stupid/lazy to vote most elections. They want a 2nd stimulus check and since Democrats have history of giving hand outs, they are voting more and voting blue.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 10-30-2020 at 03:59 PM.

Why do all demoKKKrats look like creepy gay metrosexuals or ugly smirking demoKKKrat women who look like a man with a wig on?

This is pretty much what every pseudo-liberal demoKKKrat Regressive Neo-Marxist corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel network in the USA airs. Arrogant DemoKKKrats smirking and jerking each other off on tv. jWOY bWYDYN derp derp.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    My prediction, Biden will win easily. The more that people vote always favors Dems. And there has been a historical rate of people who have voted already. I think there are only two states that have more registered Republicans than democrats. It just that Dem voters dont care to vote or they are to stupid/lazy to vote most elections. They want a 2nd stimulus check and since Democrats have history of giving hand outs, they are voting more and voting blue.
    Why do demoKKKrats keep repeating this lie?

In the last 20 years, out of the three highest turnout general elections, Republicans won 2. Two out of Three wins for Republicans mean high turnout favors Dems? See. I never understand how demoKKKrats come up with their talking points. Snopes didn't debunk it? Well I just did.

The data's here: http://www.electproject.org/

Plus, the voter turnout so far is favoring Republicans.

HISTORIC! 31% of Black Voters Intend to Cast Their Vote for President Trump in Latest Poll https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...p-latest-poll/

Ouch. Still surprised over half black voters still support the KKK protege crime bill segregationist fraud who says maybe poor kids (blacks) can be as smart as white kids. Vote for Biden or you aint black? I guess that scared 69% into not wanting to give up their black cards.

Nevertheless, that would be the most black voter support a Republican presidential candidate has had 40 years.

NEW MEXICO:
    2020 NM early vote data from TargetSmart:
    Non-college whites: 41.5% of all early voters
    College-educated whites: 24.9%
    Non-college whites: 21%
    College-educated whites: 29%

As across the board, this election non-college whites are making up larger %

If Trump wins CO, VA, and NM, then LMAO @ Biden and his pervert transsexual drug addict supporters

Early voting trends continue to move in Trump’s favor. – In addition to the great early voting news coming out of the key states of Florida, North Carolina and others, Larry Schweikart cited a new, potentially consequential trend taking hold in Virginia, Arizona and Colorado yesterday:

Per TargetSmart:
    White early vote currently at 81% of electorate in AZ.
    Whites w/o a college degree 52%.
    College-educatied whites at 28%

2016 CNN exit polls of AZ:
    White 75% electorate
    Whites w/o college degree 35%
    College 40%

Notice a difference?

Hillary won the Florida Hispanic vote by 30 points. Right now? Biden is only up 5 points among Hispanics in Florida. And black voters are not turning out to vote for Sleepy Joe in Florida. Not to mention polling showing Trump getting the highest percentage of the black vote of any Republican presidential candidate in 40 years.

Night night Biden. BYE-DONE

FAKE RCP AVERAGES in 2016 VERSUS ACTUAL RESULTS IN 2016

The final RCP average showed Trump winning the Ohio by 2.2 percent. However, Trump took the state by 8.1 percent. Other final averages told a similar story:

Ohio
    Final average: Trump +2.2
    Results: Trump +8.1

Florida
    Final average: Trump +0.2
    Results: Trump +1.2

North Carolina:
    Final average: Trump +0.8
    Results: Trump +3.6

Georgia
    Final average: Trump +4.8
    Results: Trump +5.1

Pennsylvania
    Final average: Clinton +2.1
    Results: Trump +0.7

Wisconsin:
    Final average: Clinton +6.5
    Results: Trump +0.7

Michigan
    Final average: Clinton +3.6
    Results: Trump +0.3

Despite the RCP average being proven to have been BS in 2016, corporate media still quote it and rely on it.

Dem Rep. Sounds the Alarm: ‘It’s Tightening Here in Michigan…Autoworkers Who I Thought Were Voting For Biden Told Me They’re Voting For Trump’ (VIDEO) https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...g-trump-video/

REAL Election Meddling the corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel doesn't want to report: Hackers stole $2.3M from account for Trump reelection, Wisconsin Republican Party chairman says

Biden Advisers Sound Red Alert Over Black, Latino Turnout https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...latino-turnout

Senior Biden campaign officials are 'becoming increasingly worried' over low turnout among black and latino voters in key states such as Pennsylvania and Florida, according to Bloomberg, citing people familiar with the matter.
    Low turn out? Or voting for Trump instead? LOL
    Last edited by Sense-A; 10-30-2020 at 07:12 PM.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Why do demoKKKrats keep repeating this lie?

In the last 20 years, out of the three highest turnout general elections, Republicans won 2. Two out of Three wins for Republicans mean high turnout favors Dems? See. I never understand how demoKKKrats come up with their talking points. Snopes didn't debunk it? Well I just did.
    Why get heated about a prediction. Jesus they say liberals are snowflakes. I guess we will find out in a few days. A Republican has only won the popular vote once in the last seven elections. I don't think more people voting is going to help. That is just my own thought , some people think for themselves and don't rely on biased media and politcal figures to dictate their thinking. I know that might hard for you to understand.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 10-30-2020 at 07:15 PM.

Man I get tired of them playing the village people at Trump rallies.

Banned

I see trump winning in a landslide.

It’s very simple.

People see him as responsible for the booming economy.

People see democrats as responsible for BLM/antifa continuing riots. People understand whAt these groups represent now. Marxist identitarianism.

Biden and Harris aren’t even really candidates. What are these two? Pathetic props. It’s so blatantly obvious they knew they had Joe by the balls and that Harris is far left.

Americans aren’t that stupid. The negative credibility that the MSM has isn’t a cynical thing, it’s pretty overt And blatant.

That party is off the rails. Everyone sees it, it derailed right in front of our eyes.

The next major story is the corruption of the party. Any real journalist looking to make a name for themselves should be all over this. This is real news.

That's how you think dooch.

I don't know. DemoKKKrats are like cockroaches. Every time you see one of them, you know there's a dozen of them hiding somewhere else nearby.

Rats are different. If you see a rat there's probably about 2 or 3 of them in the vicinity. Not always.

Same with raccoons. They usually move in pairs.

DemoKKKrats are like bedbugs. Bloodsuckers.

For every one Trump sign I see there's 10 demoKKKrat vermin tucked densely inside a section 8 housing slum migrant camp drug den no go zone somewhere within city limits.

leeches. locusts. mosquitoes. gnats. parasites. hate mongers. liars buzzing around. Ants fucking up a picnic.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 10-30-2020 at 08:16 PM.

Banned

That's how you think dooch.

I don't know. DemoKKKrats are like cockroaches. Every time you see one of them, you know there's a dozen of them hiding somewhere else nearby.

Rats are different. If you see a rat there's probably about 2 or 3 of them in the vicinity. Not always.

Same with raccoons. They usually move in pairs.

DemoKKKrats are like bedbugs. Bloodsuckers.

For every one Trump sign I see there's 10 demoKKKrat vermin tucked densely inside a section 8 housing slum migrant camp drug den no go zone somewhere within city limits.

leeches. locusts. mosquitoes. gnats. parasites. hate mongers. liars buzzing around. Ants fucking up a picnic.
    People dont put up trump signs they fear reprisal. And that is the same fear that will drive them to the polls.

Others don’t want the attention. I saw a small trump rally today where I live. Asians for Trump, black voices for trump.

This ain’t the black white thing the Dems want it to be.

People see the corruption, Americans don’t want Marxists running things.

The ABBOTT

Man I get tired of them playing the village people at Trump rallies.
    Do they not know the song is actually about gay culture? Shows you how bright they are.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Do they not know the song is actually about gay culture? Shows you how bright they are.
    What decade are you living in? Lol.