once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Just speaking in general, you seem to have a very closed minded attitude towards this stuff, as if America has figured out the best system and nothing outside of the current status quo is possible.

I mean the world needs conservatives as well as liberals to keep each other in check. Would you vote for Trump if Sanders ends up running against him?
    Why do you care so much what we end up doing?

Just speaking in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    Why do you care so much what we end up doing?

Just speaking in general.
    You asked me this a few pages ago. I care about the world in general, but perhaps not as much as you seem to imagine. Mostly I think Ironman is an ass.

It's wild how Americans oppose free healthcare. Every developed nation has it much much poorer nations with economies 20 times smaller with populations only a 3rd of the US's has free healthcare. It ain't a bad thing, it won't destroy your economy if run well.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    Just speaking in general, you seem to have a very closed minded attitude towards this stuff, as if America has figured out the best system and nothing outside of the current status quo is possible.

Yeah...Ö.. America needs to do away with this two term system? I think there should be safeguards to avoid dictatorship but If there were no term limit's, then you would still have Obama as president and not Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    It ain't a bad thing, it won't destroy your economy if run well.
    Nothing runs well in this country. Not even at the city level. Our Fire Chief just resigned after photos of his department surfaced from last year's union sponsored banquet award ceremony where a box of dildos was jokingly passed around and people took photo ops. The box's label had a latino man on it or something, so now city council and the mayor are devoting time for closed door meetings with the state Latino forum.

Our tax dollars and the capacity of elected officials is spent on high profile dildo investigations. Sort of like this Mike Judge movie he made years back.
    Weak erections and watery nut.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    It's wild how Americans oppose free healthcare. Every developed nation has it much much poorer nations with economies 20 times smaller with populations only a 3rd of the US's has free healthcare. It ain't a bad thing, it won't destroy your economy if run well.
    It ainít free bro. Youíre taxes are much higher than ours.

I mean itís free for poor people and government people.

It wonít be free for working class people. Their taxes would probably double.

Thereís too many different agendas in this county anyway, theyíd fuck it all up.

I prefer to buy my own.

I donít know. I donít really care what happens. Iíll adjust either way.

Blaming the virus on President Trump seems like some bitch shit to me.

I don't know what a President could do to totally prevent a virus from getting in. Obviously plenty of other nations and presidents have had the same struggle trying to stop it.

Joe Biden and DemoKKKrats didn't seem to have any new ideas. Most of Joe Biden's ideas were stolen from President Trump.

I personally believe that the risk is overstated, the virus isn't nearly as deadly as people are being led to believe, and that the market was so high and overheated that any bad news was going to pull the rug out from it.

I'm not scared of CoronaVirus and think that most of us are not getting the truth about the origin of this virus, and the organized manipulation in the reporting and news.

Don't believe everything you hear. I do believe the virus is bio-engineered so research from there why this is happening.

French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    I do believe the virus is bio-engineered so research from there why this is happening.
    Never go full Dean Koontz.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn...rnd/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post

Don't believe everything you hear. I do believe the virus is bio-engineered so research from there why this is happening.
    China created and then released the virus?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Bernie's base has now entered a state of psychosis induced meltdown after his drop out. These people are stuck inside SEETHING. Some even said they are "casting evil spells on Biden". They froze the official Sanders subreddit, since people were threatening to kill themselves.

wheeeew!

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    China created and then released the virus?
    There is a retired Army Colonel who believes it's an engineered bio weapon and it escaped a lab which isnt far fetched, considering I think it was 2015/2016 Canadian customs caught some Chinese lab tech transporting samples of stuff like smallpox and SARS.

is tsa ok?

French kissing in the USA Hal Incandenza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Max Chinroom View Post
    There is a retired Army Colonel who believes it's an engineered bio weapon and it escaped a lab which isnt far fetched, considering I think it was 2015/2016 Canadian customs caught some Chinese lab tech transporting samples of stuff like smallpox and SARS.
    I hadn't heard about that, thanks for mentioning it here.

Actually it was Border Patrol, the Detroit Metro Airport, and happened in 2018. The guy had samples of SARS and MERS in his luggage.

https://news.yahoo.com/border-patrol...194214726.html