Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Biden is the obvious choice for assisted living

Joe Biden is a bitch.

The fact remains.

He's already served 47 years in office. When is enough enough?

Why do you hate President Donald J. Trump so much? You can't justify your own irrational hatred.

The more the corporate, international banker controlled media hates Trump, the better he is. Don't you get it? You don't want a president who the international banking cartel promotes and advertises and markets as "great." Are the international banking cartel controlled corporate media outlets looking out for your best benefit? Of course not. The more they scream and rage, the more interested you should be in you representative. If the corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel adored Trump, then I would truly question him with more scrutiny. They would only support devils, and trash real Christian Conservative men.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    That could be a cause of where you live are who you associate with. I know Trump supporters who won't even admit to it because of some of the poor,ignorant, rural folk who identify with it. A Trump republican is seen in a way different light than a Bush/McCain/Romney republican. Not just by dems but independents and his own party.
    Well I don’t consider myself republican or Democrat. I could see where establishment republicans might be that way, but Trump isn’t exactly conservative enough for those types he’s actually moderate in many ways.

But he’s struck a chord with working class people who historically would have been considered democrats. People who feel they've been played by the Dems.

He is different. But the average swing voter likes his kind of different.

Has Joe Biden ever signed the FRONT of a paycheck?

No?

Disqualified.

Banned

Every time the left threatens violence they lose votes.

They have to own this antifa-BLM thing. They can’t ignore it anymore. Only way they do that is if centrist moderate Dems start denouncing their own party members who support it.

A Democratic Minnesota Rep was one of the first when he denounced Ilhan Omar’s actions.

The Dems aren’t in a fight with republicans they are in a fight with Marxists who are taking over their own party. They don’t realize they are in a civil war.

It seems that the only argument Joe Biden supporting demoKKKrats can make is "WHY CARE?"

LOL. Sprinkle in some ORANGE MAN BAD! And of course some RUSSIA!

Trump Record vs. Obama/Biden Record

Average Annual Real GDP Growth
    Obama 1.57% <---Failure
    Trump 2.48%

Average Monthly U-3 Unemployment Rate
    Obama 7.422% <-Failure
    Trump 4.826%

Average Annual Median Household Income Inflation Adjusted 2018 dollars
    Obama $57,738 <---Failure
    Trump $63,024 <---Highest ever

Average Number People on Food Stamps Per Year
    Obama 43,674,492 <---Failure, highest ever, Food Stamp President
    Trump 39,215,336

Average Monthly Cost Gallon Fuel Unleaded
    Obama $2.97 per gallon
    Trump $2.49 per gallon

U.S. Casualties Iraq and Afghanistan Average Per Year
    Obama 258 <---War monger, got whooped in Afghanistan
    Trump 31 <---Finally ending wars

Average Monthly Total Non-Farm Jobs
    Obama 136,279,000
    Trump 147,860,000 <--higher than Obama even during Global Pandemic

Average Annual Federal Tax Receipts Inflation Adjusted
    Obama $2,910 Billion <----FAIL
    Trump $3,526 Billion <----Half Trillion more, even with tax cuts

All evidence that Trump is better at growing the economy, managing job growth, reducing unemployment, growing incomes, reducing reliance on welfare, keeping energy costs low, reducing U.S. military casualties and foreign interventionist wars, and managing the budget better.

Before the pandemic hit in 2020, Trump was on pace to grow the debt less than Obama did. The debt did not explode until Pelosi and demoKKKrats took back the house in January of 2019. I know because I've been tracking it all along.

Trump's Pandemic response has been so good that Joe Biden has plagiarized every single move Trump has made.

For those who claim there is no meaningful difference between DemoKKKrats and Republicans, I can draw a distinction between the two when I get on my office computer. I'll need two monitors to drop the knowledge on you. Historically, Republicans are better in practically every measurable economic and statistical category. DemoKKKrats have their emotions and propaganda, but not the facts and statistics.

Calling people "MAGA hillbillies" is just dumb identity politics. DemoKKKrats can never seem to get beyond race and stereotypes.

The ABBOTT

Trump has done a better job than Obama with our economy. But it would be unfair to say Obama did a poor job though, comparing the numbers.

Truth is, if you believe one person can have such an
    mpact on the country. Shouldn't we be focused not on why democrats are so bad, but on limiting the power of goverment.

Biden cannot win in a fair election.

This is the longest line I've ever seen for ANYTHING. Stretches over a mile long. People wait in line days to go to a Trump rally.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/trump/comme...en_is_winning/

This is why demoKKKrats are trying a mail in ballot scam, harvesting ballots, refusing to concede if they lose, and threatening violence. They already know they're losing in a fair election.

In normal times, a political party would look inward, re-evaluate its own policies, and use persuasion and intellect to try to persuade voters. But the Pseudo-Liberal demoKKKrat Regressive Neo-Marxists are too entrenched. They'll never admit they are wrong, or relent in their aspiration for absolute power. Usually, as you see in Europe, when the native population turns against them, they import as many third world migrants as they can to socially engineer a majority again.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Biden cannot win in a fair election.

This is the longest line I've ever seen for ANYTHING. Stretches over a mile long. People wait in line days to go to a Trump rally.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/trump/comme...en_is_winning/

This is why demoKKKrats are trying a mail in ballot scam, harvesting ballots, refusing to concede if they lose, and threatening violence. They already know they're losing in a fair election.

In normal times, a political party would look inward, re-evaluate its own policies, and use persuasion and intellect to try to persuade voters. But the Pseudo-Liberal demoKKKrat Regressive Neo-Marxists are too entrenched. They'll never admit they are wrong, or relent in their aspiration for absolute power. Usually, as you see in Europe, when the native population turns against them, they import as many third world migrants as they can to socially engineer a majority again.
    Just like that huge inauguration he had. That was so much bigger than Obama's. I knew he had some insecurity issues after he tried to convice people of that shit.

Banned

I just never got the hatred for Trump.

I still don’t get it.

I don’t even think people know why they hate him so much.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    I just never got the hatred for Trump.

I still don’t get it.

I don’t even think people know why they hate him so much.
    I don't hate him, every president deserves respect from the American public. It's all in good nature, just a competitive view. If someone was posting pro Biden stuff I would do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Just like that huge inauguration he had. That was so much bigger than Obama's. I knew he had some insecurity issues after he tried to convice people of that shit.
    The DemoKKKRat Fake News began as soon as Trump's inauguration. They purposely took photos from hours before the inauguration and tried to smear Trump with comparisons.

They purposely zoom in on his rallies to avoid viewers being able to see the huge crowds.

The Corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel are master deceptionists

You'll never see huge crowds at a Hillary Clinton or Joe Biden rally. Hell, even Obama couldn't routinely bring in the huge crowds Trump does.

And unless you actually watch an uncensored, unedited, uncropped rally, you don't get the excitement.

These sort of tactics may work to trick some people, but it has the opposite effect on me. It actually galvanizes my support for Trump.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 09-21-2020 at 09:53 PM.

Creepy Uncle Quid Pro China Joe Biden read yet another TelePrompter speech to yet another imaginary audience on Monday. As usual, the Unfrozen Caveman Candidate’s performance was filled with pratfalls and falsehoods.
    https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/...nday-hilarity/

1. Joe Biden doesn’t know how to put on his completely unnecessary mask. – Biden was back to virtue signaling with the mask again today, and for the second straight day, he wore the mask backwards:

2. Joe Biden doesn’t know which states are Red and which states are Blue. – During his TelePrompter speech, Biden read the following passage:

Joe Biden on Pres. Trump's "blue states" comment: "He's saying if you live in a state like Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania…you're not his problem." https://t.co/JsAo4rBy2e pic.twitter.com/FMDUMfSo4w

— ABC News (@ABC) September 21, 2020

Apparently, none of his elder-abusing handlers have bothered to inform him that all three of those states voted for Donald Trump in 2016.

3. Joe Biden is utterly incapable of saying the phrase “200 thousand.” – For the second consecutive day, Biden totally botched the hyper-inflated U.S. COVID-19 death toll, which stands at roughly 200,000. On Sunday, he recited the number as being “200 million.” By Monday, that had become, in Biden’s declining mind, “200.” The man will no doubt next take full credit for saving 198,999,800 American lives.

4. Joe Biden does not know the words to the Pledge of Allegiance. – Here is how he recited the Pledge to end his speech, verbatim:

“I pledge allegiance to the United States of America, one nation, indivisible, under God, for real.”

Joe Biden completely botches the Pledge of Allegiance:

"I pledge allegiance to the United States of America, one nation, indivisible, under God, for real." pic.twitter.com/Gct4AEVWog

— Steve Guest (@SteveGuest) September 21, 2020

Think about it. Joe Biden and Hussein Obama infected 60 million Americans with H1N1 and you never heard a peep from the corporate conglomerate media. H1N1 is only 1/4th as infectious as COVID-19. COVID-19 is 4x as contagious as H1N1. Do the math. Biden would have 240 million Americans infected with COVID-19. Maybe that's why he keeps saying "200 million." That's how many people would be infected if he were president, and it probably wouldn't make the fake news because the corporate conglomerate fake news media cartel is merely a multi-billion dollar PR Firm for the demoKKKrat Party. The DemoKKKrat Party should be required to accept their free PR as a campaign donation.

High Contagiousness and Rapid Spread of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/7/20-0282_article

COVID-19 has a median R0 value (a mathematical term for how contagious a disease is) of 5.7, while H1N1 had an R0 value between 1.4 and 1.6. So, COVID-19 is nearly 4 times more infectious and 13-20 times more deadly than H1N1.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 09-21-2020 at 10:15 PM.

Shaolin Master

Costco removed all the palmetto brand cheese from their stores because the cheese owner did not raise a fist and say that he hates whites.

https://www.today.com/food/costco-pu...oycott-t192134

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    Costco removed all the palmetto brand cheese from their stores because the cheese owner did not raise a fist and say that he hates whites.

Good for him for not bowing to the Marxists.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post

Can I still get my Samsung sweat shop produced electronics from Costco though?